Life Is Electrical

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
Nikola Tesla

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
Nikola Tesla

“So astounding are the facts in this connection, that it would seem as though the Creator, himself had electrically designed this planet...”
Nikola Tesla

The cell's self-generated "electrome": The biophysical essence of the immaterial dimension of Life?

In the classical "mind-body" wording, "body" is usually associated with the "mass aspect" of living entities and "mind" with the "immaterial" one. Thoughts, consciousness and soul are classified as immaterial. A most challenging question emerges: Can something that is truly immaterial, thus that in the wording of physics has no mass, exist at all? Many will answer: "No, impossible." My answer is that it is very well possible, that no esoteric mechanisms need to be invoked, but that this possibility is inherent to 2 well established but undervalued physiological mechanisms. The first one is electrical in nature. In analogy with "genome," "proteome" etc. "electrome" (a novel term) stands for the totality of all ionic currents of any living entity, from the cellular to the organismal level. Cellular electricity is truly vital. Death of any cell ensues at the very moment that it irreversibly (excluding regeneration) loses its ability to realize its electrical dimension. The second mechanism involves communication activity that is invariably executed by sender-receiver entities that incessantly handle information. Information itself is immaterial (= no mass). Both mechanisms are instrumental to the functioning of all cells, in particular to their still enigmatic cognitive memory system. Ionic/electrical currents associated with the cytoskeleton likely play a key role but have been largely overlooked. This paper aims at initiating a discussion platform from which students with different backgrounds but all interested in the immaterial dimension of life could engage in elaborating an integrating vocabulary and in initiating experimental approaches.

I don't believe in Ion channels or proton pumps. I subscribe to Ray Peats theory that the whole cell is permeable and it's permeability is dependent on it's energy state and water content.

In the following picture one should picture the whole cellular membrane as capable of acting as a pump or a channel, depending on it's energy status.

kcib-09-05-1197446-g002.jpg

Left: Two key features are seldom represented in classical pictures of a model cell. The first one concerns its “electrical dimension,” represented here by the voltage gradient over the plasma membrane and the ability of cells to drive, at least during part of the cell cycle, a self-generated electric current through themselves. In unstimulated (= resting) cells the cytoplasmic side of the plasma membrane is at negative potential. The second feature is that cells have 2 memory systems, the genetic/epigenetic one which is well understood, and the cognitive one which remains highly enigmatic. Right: The voltage gradient over the plasma membrane is based upon a gradient of inorganic ions. In animal cells, the cytoplasm contains more K+ [POTASSIUM] than e.g. blood, while the opposite situation prevails for Na+. Ion pumps are enzymes that can transport an ion against its concentration gradient. This process requires energy delivered by the mitochondria (M). Ion channels allow the passage of a particular ion(s) down its gradient. This is a passive process; it does not require energy. The membrane potential results mainly from the interplay between ion pumps and channels.5,14

It would also explain why things like potassium and magnesium also work as anesthetics.

Perhaps the reason administration of potassium has an anesthetic effect is by adding negative K+ ions outside the cells that reduces the voltage across the cellular membrane.

Reduction in cellular voltage is reduction in life force/conciousness

kcib-09-05-1197446-g004.jpg

Sharing the ability to generate their own inorganic ion-based “electrical dimension” by cells. (A) For the topic “Cell Division,” textbooks usually focus only on the transfer of genetic information, e.g., during mitosis in a eukaryotic cell. In this approach, the electrical dimension is assumed to arise de novo in the daughter cells and to fully depend on DNA → RNA→ Proteins. (B) At cell division, not only the genome gets divided over the daughter cells, but the existing electrical properties of the parental cell as well and this in both eukaryotic (B) and prokaryotic (C) cells. (D). As the outcome of “the double asymmetry principle,”5,19 all cells of a differentiated multicellular system acquire different membrane properties and can therefore generate an individualized “electrome.” A: from ref. 20, B: from ref. 21, and C: from refs. 20, 21 but modified.

RePeatRePeat

I don't believe in Ion channels or proton pumps. I subscribe to Ray Peats theory that the whole cell is permeable and it's permeability is dependent on it's energy state and water content.

I wholeheartedly agree.

“So astounding are the facts in this connection, that it would seem as though the Creator, himself had electrically designed this planet...”
Nikola Tesla

I believe he did.

Diokine

Definitely a fascinating rabbit hole you are looking at. If life is electric, then I ask "what is electricity?" What is the nature of charge and mass? Why is water so incredibly important for life?

Have fun :D

baggywrinkle

Professor James Maccanney describes in his works the flow of electrical charge coming into planet earth from our seven sun charged batteries which affect everything,namely the prime source of energy driving our weather,not hot air rising
His work on tesla is one of the best,showing how our ionosphere discharges daily to earth as lighting for example.
His work shows how tesla towers could provide all the energy we need but not under our present political climate from this electrical flow ,so he reinvented the wind turbine(wing generator)as an alternative
Yes electrical flow effects us greatly as Russians have shown re heart attacks during sun spot cycles .
The effect of the passing of the moon shadowing the suns particle stream(electrons and protons)creates an impulse of electrical energy it pulses our magnetic field stimulating plant growth for example,and us too.
http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

Parsifal

Perhaps the reason administration of potassium has an anesthetic effect is by adding negative K+ ions outside the cells that reduces the voltage across the cellular membrane.

Reduction in cellular voltage is reduction in life force/conciousness
How does the cell know/recognize when it has to absorb the potassium and the magnesium or when it has to let it stay outside since we always get potassium and magnesium with our food?

Let's say that the membranes are in a low voltage state and then we take sodium+calcium+potassium+magnesium in a good proportion, what will happen? Is everything managed by water/ATP, cardinal asorbents and other substances that choose the right frequency of ions that must enter the cells?

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
How does the cell know/recognize when it has to absorb the potassium and the magnesium or when it has to let it stay outside since we always get potassium and magnesium with our food?

I'm not sure I would assume it has to do with water content of the cell or blood affecting the permeability of the membrane and creating an osmotic effect one way or the other.

Let's say that the membranes are in a low voltage state and then we take sodium+calcium+potassium+magnesium in a good proportion, what will happen?

I imagine a cell with a low voltage across the membrane would be less reactive to outside elements. if you're asking about the health effects I'm not the best person to ask. if you're asking about the electric effect, well, potassium is a negative ion so I imagine added potassium in the extracellular matrix (i.e. blood) would make the outside of the cell more negative than the inside, increasing the voltage across the membrane.

Is everything managed by water/ATP, cardinal asorbents and other substances that choose the right frequency of ions that must enter the cells?

I think so. I think all this falls under the umbrella peat calls the 'energy status of the cell'. Energy being electrical in nature but mediated by the content and interactions of these various substances.

pboy

its both, but people scoff at when I relate things metaphysically, yet it has as much value as anything. Everything in life matters, nutrition, mindset, spiritual state and outlook, interactions with people, interactions with environment, environment and state of at large societies and the world, the connection between the meaning and mindset behind any action, method of observation and digestion of all vibes of life. Its why a supplement might temporarily relieve a deficiency but it isn't the same as food, and one foods nutrients aren't exactly the same as another. Its why for example I wouldn't take a theanine supplement but in tea id welcome it, the nature of anything directs how its 'vitamins and minerals' are directed. I say things like sure mushrooms might have nutrients x and y but what propensity of concisouness do they fuel, and what are the ramifications of that? The thing is when you start speaking in these terms you have to get into the realm of individuals inner world alchemy, responsibility, accountability for all actions and thoughts and perspectives, a collective responsibility so to speak also, and karma and things...and people usually don't want to admit anything wrong with any of those aspects of their life or that they could use improvement, so they would rather think things all physical like mainstream, mechanic purely, and that taking a supplement will cure their lifes issues...which it usually wont, at best a dirty temporary remedy you can maybe step stone from. I say things like put on rock or metal if you need to fire yourself up (good quality granted) and theres like no responses, yet a quote about the latest supplement or molecule gets like 50+ pages. Meanwhile the intent behind the creators of those are usually coming from a mechanical non accountability mindset, they are made with inert chemicals in a lab, don't help the environment or society in really any way (very minor research at most...at most) ect, while the intent and energy behind the music might be a breaking through mentality artistically created by people's own against the grain will, being shared that can be felt, but again if its too 'feeling' based, its not really accounted for cause it cant be uniformly experimented on and replicated, therefore money cant be made off it, ect, its discounted, or a rigid person subscribing to a corporate work hard model of life wouldn't be able to benefit from open up and feel, so as the authorities they scoff at such things. One positive social ineraction that touches a person can alter their hormones and maybe perspective propensity for the better more than taking a supplement, and anything totally natural inherently has the intelligence of the creation and a certain wavelength or energy of love in it so to speak, its untainted and can be trusted as such. But if cannabis grown in nature seems to be giving insight, a person will just say theyre tripping and shouldn't trust it. If you wanna get to near perfect or complete consistency some science is good, but really that's more raw things like this has x amount of magnesium, this other plant also has x amount of magnesium, with x amount of magnesium in ratio I feel satisfied, with less I don't, but it kind of stops there...and with really good intuition and senses you might never have needed that knowledge it just helps hone things

Last edited:

Amazoniac

its both, but people scoff at when I relate things metaphysically, yet it has as much value as anything. Everything in life matters, nutrition, mindset, spiritual state and outlook, interactions with people, interactions with environment, environment and state of at large societies and the world, the connection between the meaning and mindset behind any action, method of observation and digestion of all vibes of life. Its why a supplement might temporarily relieve a deficiency but it isn't the same as food, and one foods nutrients aren't exactly the same as another. Its why for example I wouldn't take a theanine supplement but in tea id welcome it, the nature of anything directs how its 'vitamins and minerals' are directed. I say things like sure mushrooms might have nutrients x and y but what propensity of concisouness do they fuel, and what are the ramifications of that? The thing is when you start speaking in these terms you have to get into the realm of individuals inner world alchemy, responsibility, accountability for all actions and thoughts and perspectives, a collective responsibility so to speak also, and karma and things...and people usually don't want to admit anything wrong with any of those aspects of their life or that they could use improvement, so they would rather think things all physical like mainstream, mechanic purely, and that taking a supplement will cure their lifes issues...which it usually wont, at best a dirty temporary remedy you can maybe step stone from. I say things like put on rock or metal if you need to fire yourself up (good quality granted) and theres like no responses, yet a quote about the latest supplement or molecule gets like 50+ pages. Meanwhile the intent behind the creators of those are usually coming from a mechanical non accountability mindset, they are made with inert chemicals in a lab, don't help the environment or society in really any way (very minor research at most...at most) ect, while the intent and energy behind the music might be a breaking through mentality artistically created by people's own against the grain will, being shared that can be felt, but again if its too 'feeling' based, its not really accounted for cause it cant be uniformly experimented on and replicated, therefore money cant be made off it, ect, its discounted, or a rigid person subscribing to a corporate work hard model of life wouldn't be able to benefit from open up and feel, so as the authorities they scoff at such things. One positive social ineraction that touches a person can alter their hormones and maybe perspective propensity for the better more than taking a supplement, and anything totally natural inherently has the intelligence of the creation and a certain wavelength or energy of love in it so to speak, its untainted and can be trusted as such. But if cannabis grown in nature seems to be giving insight, a person will just say theyre tripping and shouldn't trust it. If you wanna get to near perfect or complete consistency some science is good, but really that's more raw things like this has x amount of magnesium, this other plant also has x amount of magnesium, with x amount of magnesium in ratio I feel satisfied, with less I don't, but it kind of stops there...and with really good intuition and senses you might never have needed that knowledge it just helps hone things
"Best of"..

L

lollipop

Such a refreshing voice. I feel more balanced from reading this. Notice the coherence - and he did not "spit out a definition" of coherence. The coherence is simply inherent in the voice.

Drareg

As usual a great insight and as usual the mindset you speak of is blinded to comments like yours.

The fallacy of Jeanne Calment- she knew nothing about biochemistry but lived until 115.......

Amazoniac

One positive social ineraction that touches a person can alter their hormones and maybe perspective propensity for the better more than taking a supplement
Enhancing Motivation And Overcoming "Learned Helplessness"
Scientists also obey your teachings, if they didn't, controls receiving dummy pills would not be necessary. It's so bizarre that placebo and nocebo groups can have different outcomes in a single experiment, isn't it?

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
[QUOTE="pboy, post: 218875, member: 449"The thing is when you start speaking in these terms you have to get into the realm of individuals inner world alchemy, responsibility, accountability for all actions and thoughts and perspectives, a collective responsibility so to speak also, and karma and things...and people usually don't want to admit anything wrong with any of those aspects of their life or that they could use improvement, so they would rather think things all physical like mainstream, mechanic purely, and that taking a supplement will cure their lifes issues...which it usually wont, at best a dirty temporary remedy you can maybe step stone from.[/QUOTE]

I agree. People look to supplements and diets to replace what sunlight, fresh air, and healthy social interactions do naturally.

I say things like put on rock or metal if you need to fire yourself up (good quality granted) and theres like no responses, yet a quote about the latest supplement or molecule gets like 50+ pages. Meanwhile the intent behind the creators of those are usually coming from a mechanical non accountability mindset, they are made with inert chemicals in a lab, don't help the environment or society in really any way (very minor research at most...at most) ect, while the intent and energy behind the music might be a breaking through mentality artistically created by people's own against the grain will, being shared that can be felt, but again if its too 'feeling' based, its not really accounted for cause it cant be uniformly experimented on and replicated, therefore money cant be made off it, ect, its discounted, or a rigid person subscribing to a corporate work hard model of life wouldn't be able to benefit from open up and feel, so as the authorities they scoff at such things.

science is the modern religion. anything that is the result of "science" is given reverence not based on it's effects.

I have taken dozens of supplements but not one has given me the euphoria and sense of wellbeing I get from a good cup of coffee, or a great new song, or sunlight. Except maybe progest-e.

One positive social ineraction that touches a person can alter their hormones and maybe perspective propensity for the better more than taking a supplement, and anything totally natural inherently has the intelligence of the creation and a certain wavelength or energy of love in it so to speak, its untainted and can be trusted as such. But if cannabis grown in nature seems to be giving insight, a person will just say theyre tripping and shouldn't trust it. If you wanna get to near perfect or complete consistency some science is good, but really that's more raw things like this has x amount of magnesium, this other plant also has x amount of magnesium, with x amount of magnesium in ratio I feel satisfied, with less I don't, but it kind of stops there...and with really good intuition and senses you might never have needed that knowledge it just helps hone things

Do you talk about wavelengths in the new age sense or actual wavelengths. I would not be surprised to find that beneficial plants have electromagnetic fields that effect those of the human body

pboy

to be honest I think science might be able to discover such things, theres the Japanese guy who experimented with water, that depending on the energy of whats written on the cup it changes structure to what would be perceived as beautiful geometric or distorted shapes, and others say they can see plants communicating in experiments...theres many off the fringe studies that show that kind of thing, whether it will be proven certainly and mainstream don't know...don't know if it can be. Peat talks about how cells can communicate with light, if you take that out it would indicate that maybe all light influences people or cells...I dont really know. But basically I trust intuition and senses, then science can be interesting and useful and something fun to discover, but I'm talking more in the raw sense like ...this has x and y minerals and molecules or hormones or ect, then see how that might relate to another plant or substance that has similar things but ultimately I just take things more as a whole, take the science into account, but kind of trust the overall vibe of something and if science hasn't proven something I don't say its just not there. I guess a lot of people don't trust the vibe realm cause theres a lot of people that spread airy, or fairy so to speak things regarding that basically are just perporting that a lack of will, action, or letting things play out and performing in the course, is the right way or ok...like if you have the right intention you automatically manifest things, dunno...you basically have to listen and see how things also play out in the real course of life...its why I say its both, tangible and metaphysical and theres an interplay between the 2. It comes back to the fact people might try to use metaphysical things (non accurate or incomplete) to not have to take accountability for their actions or need to put will into something, then people completely ignoring metaphysical might be collapsing and refuse to listen to their senses or soul so to speak, cause both aspects actually influence signals, hormones...ecct

I wrote a lot more but basically deleted so will say...I guess in life metaphysical aspects aren't an excuse for potentially tangibly doing unfair or negative things, and being totally physical isn't an excuse for making someone elses life unpleasant either...like 'sorry its the real world put up with it its how things are' instead of elevating and trying to do the right thing regardless...like real change basically happens when people intuit, imagine, feel, construct...new better ways then have the courage to stand and voice and leadership to say or do in their life...purely 'physical' people would kind of it seems think that things are the best as they are, at the peak of evolution so to speak, and to just look at wrongs or ills as 'part of life', a purely metaphysical person might surround themselves with various things of good vibe but then 'put up with' or get told what to do by authorites so to speak or even just other people and not necessarily try to actually change things...and a lot of change is personal and within, I don't know how much someone can really change others nor if should necessarily try to, but again...letting wrong doing be done to you and not resisting at least as much as you can is sort of perpetuating it...so dunno, think all aspects of life matter, without metaphysical its probably a dry drab unchanging world, and without the will and tangible aspects it might be or the person might have various things not ideal happen and potentially perpetuate bad things. Its hard to believe but when slavery existed a lot of people idly sat by and or just perpetuated it cause it was the norm...its like I see today with the school system of blind obedience to authority, very unnatural conditions, corporate jobs, media and politicians, 9 to 5's, low minimum wage, many obviously unfair wrong things, people just go along, perpetuate it, don't be honest and talk about it, have low self esteem so might not even perceive it as bad, nothing changes, and the people taking advantage of it all just get away with it...you gotta have self esteem basically, and I think a big part of that is at least being someone who genuinely tries to do the right thing...and cause of the school system people think the right things is how good they are at doing what they are told exactly as told...basically laughing but its true and terrible...don't speak up or its bad, but it isn't...yea, in other words ...some people mistake a lack of will for 'yielding to something higher', 'surrendering' so to speak, but that can perpetuate bad situations to future innocent people...so as much as one can appreciate metaphysical things, I suppose having the will to stand up to unfairness in life is still something good, not just like working 'hard' for resourcess

Diokine

Regarding whether plants have electromagnetic effects;

Consider the local electronic state of a cell, the influence of the different ionic gradients and electron flux. Extend the consideration to the larger organism, and frame the thought in the context of harmony, coherence, and proper timing. Phenomenon that can be explained in part by quantum mechanics are apparent - take for instance the phenomenon of Variable-range hopping which is evident in semiconductors, of which organic life is abundant in.

The example of variable range hopping can be explained harmonically. In a semiconductor, the bulk of electrons will be contained within discrete bands, depending on the energy level of the electron, and the temperature of the bulk material. As the system evolves through time, there is a non zero probability that an electron can be excited to an energy state that is currently unoccupied by the bulk of the material. The tricky bit happens here - the electron essentially "jumps" to this unoccupied position, in a form of quantum tunneling. This is indicative of a holographic field in which the local electronic properties of the system are not bound spatially. The electron that has jumped never really existed spatially - it was strictly a manifestation of the field at that point in time. The information about this system that defines what that "electron" was essentially exists everywhere at once in the system. It only manifests when a space is made for it to occupy. What kind of influence can this type of phenomenon have? How far does the influence travel?

Not very far - variable range hopping is only evident at very low temperatures and in very specific systems. It is dependent on the degree of coherence in a system. Atoms are very coherent - extremely hard to disturb. Fragile molecules, not so much. You will find degrees of coherence between all systems - every cell in your body is quite literally being effected by the gravity of the sun. By how much, is hard to say. You can extend this idea (quantum harmonics) far beyond the specific example of variable range hopping. The presence of a plant will have some form of non-zero electronic effect beyond it's spatial boundary. The same with electromagnetic noise, etc.

BearWithMe

Sorry for waking up old thread but this post is absolutely beautiful

Lollipop2

Such a refreshing voice. I feel more balanced from reading this. Notice the coherence - and he did not "spit out a definition" of coherence. The coherence is simply inherent in the voice.
One of my old posts - lol. I miss Pboy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals