High Energy Angstrom Foods, Electrical Universe, Higher Consciousness

Xisca

All that is from lymph and sulfur starting to move. Support the body with herbs and it will help get through it faster.
Lymph moves, ok, but what do you mean about sulfur please?

Which herbs? Any link about it?

...counter-intuitive approach that many candida sufferers won't do. My sister suffers from it but she has her own way of dealing with it, and I know she goes by the "sugar feeds candida" dictum.

I know now that to try and starve the symbiotic, but sometimes over-enthusiastic fungus, promotes a change in its form that is extremely invasive and damaging to ones tissue structure.

I would like to know more, as I have been touched by toxic mold in my childhood home, and got more sensitive to htem here as I live in a place with a lot of available fruits. For me it seems that I got rid of many issues when stopping fruits and eating carnivore. I am trying fruits again as we are in the best season for them... But I keep the meat too, and the fish!

Gone Peating

And what foods have the highest angstroms? The foods that Father said to eat:

Jesus also ate bread, fish, honey, honeycombs, figs, and meat while on earth and that's just what I remember is specifically mentioned from various verses off the top of my head

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Jesus also ate bread, fish, honey, honeycombs, figs, and meat while on earth and that's just what I remember is specifically mentioned from various verses off the top of my head
He also fasted for 40 days and 40 nights.

achillea

Is it really the EM or angstrom that is so valuable or is it the frequency that is most important.

yerrag

@charlie and @Jennifer I didn't expect to see some sediments so soon, but today I saw some sediments from urine I left sitting. It was probably 5-6 hours after that I saw the sediments. I'm near the second of a fruit diet, but I had two interruptions (Christmas and New Year, where I ate a big piece of steak and went to a buffet). Yesterday, I had juice from about 2 lbs. of lemon. That probably helped. And I haven't started on the red beets.

I'm also doing many other things, in trying to lower my blood pressure. Perhaps it will be when kidney filtration improves when I find more success in lowering my bp.

DaveFoster

@charlie and @Jennifer I didn't expect to see some sediments so soon, but today I saw some sediments from urine I left sitting. It was probably 5-6 hours after that I saw the sediments. I'm near the second of a fruit diet, but I had two interruptions (Christmas and New Year, where I ate a big piece of steak and went to a buffet). Yesterday, I had juice from about 2 lbs. of lemon. That probably helped. And I haven't started on the red beets.

I'm also doing many other things, in trying to lower my blood pressure. Perhaps it will be when kidney filtration improves when I find more success in lowering my bp.
Never mind. I found your log and posted there.

Richiebogie

Is it really the EM or angstrom that is so valuable or is it the frequency that is most important.

While the units quoted are from the electromagnetic branch of physics, the crude measuring method of a hand-held pendulum over a graph suggests the use of the subconscious mind or the spirit world, like ouija boards or water divining:

Dowsing - Wikipedia

So it can be a lifestyle for some, but no one's holding you to it then? If and when one is healed, one can 'backslide" into food other fruits but not feel bad about it right?
Is this you or is this also what Morse advocates?
This probably answers my previous question.

Probably a good idea if you can access fresh grapes, not having to buy imported ones. Seems not a good idea for me as the grapes I find I don't really know what pesticides and preservatives are sprayed on them, since they have to stay nice and looking fresh after traveling the seas to the buyer. It could very well a case of having the medicine as well as the poison, which lowers definitely the angstrom value.

And then with raisins, I'm concerned about sulfites/sulfates? used as preservative for regularly processed raisins. Not sure if that's a valid concern though.

You should try other varieties, as bananas you find in the US are the Dole/Del Monte/United Fruit type bananas from banana republics. They're a monoculture, essentially clones of each other of the Cavendish variety. In the Philippines, we have a large variety but the ones I eat are the lakatan, the latundan, and the saba. And what's interesting is that the latundan helps firm bowels, or is constipatory, while the lakatan isn't, and the saba, while it can be eaten raw, I usually have it boiled with the skin, as it softens its texture and somehow makes it sweeter. The saba can also be fried and coated in sugar, and served with skewers.

Now, I eat bananas regularly as it's a rich source of potassium, isn't expensive, and it's what Morse calls the perfect fruit because it doesn't have to be ripe to be picked. It still ripens and gets sweeter even when picked before it's ripe. He says with other fruits they don't ripen but ferment.

And this was a fruit I used to avoid because in less enlightened days, I believed it has a high glycemic index and that it causes me to have a sugar spike, and led me to a hypoglycemic state in a few hours. But I have since realized that it's not the banana that was at fault, it's my body's sugar metabolism that needed fixing. And years of avoiding PUFA did the trick.

about the latundan. That was my one of my life change in digestion, suddently losong weight, eating an ampalya and when i deficate = its still an amplaya undidgesd. This happend iaroundc year 2007- 2008. Something is wrong on my body. Eating a meal with just two taalespoon i fell bloated. Wantint to eat more but my body is not taking it. So after a year of trial & error ieven tyring raa radish in butter , trtied almost all locat foods. But one time whila i was eating there a lightbulb moment sufddently in my mind. " I rerember the lolos at lolos advising if your stool is not well formed you need to eat latundan for evverrudau upon rising because its the bananan the warsm sthe stomach. So hte day i got eh light bulb moment whwn i wehn right straight to the public market at 2am and bogth was asvailble and with sugar spots. The first weel i tried latundna im on the comfort room having a hard time to release the stool perspring like a wmon in labor. the first stoll i like to haard bulk. When i finlally release ii flet relieve and looking at may stolls ,mayb i realse the toxins. So i i made i a habit for eating for 6year ii think.

Prior to this i went to a gasstroenterologits and was i advised to take PPI. Never bought that.

Food really is healing when to you do trial & error ans its safe unlike other complicated herbs that needs supervison

Also its good i have access to most tropicatl fruits in asia. Right now im taking blended guyabano.