Should One Avoid Foods That ‘apparently’ Lower DHT?

A.D.

@haidut Wouldn't you agree that white rice as a starch has a benefit to androgens if combined with a lean protein to boost leptin, libido, testosterone and DHT because it is insulinogenic? At least temporarily.

Also, I found 2 conflicting studies about lycopene.

This study says lycopene raises T: Europe PMC

This study says lycopene lowers T: https://faseb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1096/fasebj.25.1_supplement.975.6

I know we're talking about DHT, but should we prioritize optimizing free T over DHT in the long run for it's preventative prostate cancer effects? Or should we avoid tomato sauce because it is not optimal all together?

Motorneuron

@haidut Wouldn't you agree that white rice as a starch has a benefit to androgens if combined with a lean protein to boost leptin, libido, testosterone and DHT because it is insulinogenic? At least temporarily.

Also, I found 2 conflicting studies about lycopene.

This study says lycopene raises T: Europe PMC

This study says lycopene lowers T: https://faseb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1096/fasebj.25.1_supplement.975.6

I know we're talking about DHT, but should we prioritize optimizing free T over DHT in the long run for it's preventative prostate cancer effects? Or should we avoid tomato sauce because it is not optimal all together?
Excellent considerations, and what about boron with SHBG lowering action by increasing free testosterone? what effect will there be on DHT?

Immanency

@A.D. hello, I advise you to be careful with the consumption of lycopene, too much consumption of lycopene can cause symptoms of masculinity deficiency, physically and mentally, feminine tendencies, much lower resistance to stress and symptoms of long duration

A.D.

@A.D. hello, I advise you to be careful with the consumption of lycopene, too much consumption of lycopene can cause symptoms of masculinity deficiency, physically and mentally, feminine tendencies, much lower resistance to stress and symptoms of long duration
That's all I need to hear! Pasta sauce and ketchup are out. Thank you.

dukesbobby777

So that would include ketchup? Isn't that very concentrated in tomato puree?

Immanency

@dukesbobby777 @A.D. hello,i simply suggest if you notice symptoms you limit the lycopene containing foods to the quantity that do not cause symptoms,

the symptoms are very obvious if they manifest,it can be estrogenic ones with a total lack of masculinity,and testicular/penis/kidneys pains

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals