Risks of long term use of estrogen antagonists?

MAG

Many would agree that aromatase inhibitors like progesterone, androsterone, etc offer great benefit in treating certain conditions, but are there long term risks of driving estrogen low?

For my mother’s breast cancer, she is using higher doses of bio identical progesterone, vitamin E and aspirin. Of course when searching the internet you will find every different argument such as this below

Is it a risk for women and not so much for men to lower estrogen long term?

tasfarelel

My personal opinion / no scientific advice: assessing any longterm outcomes of living with very low estrogen is one of the most difficult questions to answer and nobody will have the basis to give you a 100% answer, only opinions.

The only way is to build you own opinion after you decide first into which direction you allow yourself to be biased: Ray Peat & some: maybe zero benefits from estrogen / main stream: beneficial in at lest some small levels.

liam183

Joint pain and osteoporosis are the two things that come to mind. Other things like loss of libido and hair loss may occur as well depending on the individual

mostlylurking

Many would agree that aromatase inhibitors like progesterone, androsterone, etc offer great benefit in treating certain conditions, but are there long term risks of driving estrogen low?

For my mother’s breast cancer, she is using higher doses of bio identical progesterone, vitamin E and aspirin. Of course when searching the internet you will find every different argument such as this below

Is it a risk for women and not so much for men to lower estrogen long term?
I seriously doubt that lowering estrogen is ever dangerous. It's important to understand that the multi-billion dollar estrogen industry finances the studies that report that estrogen is good for you. Always find out who financed the study, especially if it pertains to estrogen.

Please take the time to listen to these audio shows:

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I seriously doubt that lowering estrogen is ever dangerous. It's important to understand that the multi-billion dollar estrogen industry finances the studies that report that estrogen is good for you. Always find out who financed the study, especially if it pertains to estrogen.

Please take the time to listen to these audio shows:
I haven't heard these before.
Thanks for sharing!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals