Red patches

bbmccorm

I have a history of psoriasis and I think the small red patches that are showing up are related to that. They are showing up just below my hips on both sides as well as the inside of my thigh and occasionally on my butt. There are currently only 4-5 of them (about the size of a dime or smaller), and that tends to be the case consistently. They tend to show more prominently at times and less at others, and they tend to move (from say my hip to my butt area). In my twenties, I had psoriasis on my legs and elbows and used lots of meds with no success but then went vegan and was completely clear in 3 months (it was quite amazing). They remained absent until I reintroduced meat in my early thirties so I think it's either the acidity of meat or the excess protein. I did notice that when I did a high protein paleo diet when I was weight lifting a few years ago it came back in full force. It calmed back down when I went peaty-ish. I had some digestive issues as a vegan, as well as some longer-term health deterioration that many of you are likely aware of due to veganism, so I don't necessarily want to go vegan again but these red patches tell me something is off in my system. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

I have similar symptoms - I think this is guttate psoriasis in early stage. I can also say that low-carb or low-calorie vegan or fasting or carnivorish - all those diets reduce those red spots, make them brighter or even make them disappear. If I am eating " traditional junk food diet" - spots are getting more and darker and skin starts to itch. I have some clues what makes things worse for me: 1) cheap industrial meat 2) seeds - like sunflower seeds, cacao etc. 3) cheap wine 4) gluten and cow dairy.
Putting CBD-hemp cream (simple homemade stuff with coconut oil, olive oil, hemp oil and cbd extract) makes red spots whiter but as soon as I stop using it everything goes back in 2-3 days - so it is cosmetic solution.
I can not solve this issue because I am addicted to junk food, but my plan is to do bone broth fast for 3-5 days and then sit on carnivore diet to check if psoriasis symptoms go away.

Psoriasis could start because of prolonged bacterial infection. I have a guess that for me it started after 4 weeks long throat infection in last spring - I thought it is just a cough - what could go wrong? In same summer I started to get those spots on my back.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals