Red Patches

sheppy

Hi I am some advice. I have been following the ray peat diet for about 3 years now. I was originally on a paleo diet before for about 3 years, previously on a body builders diet for about 14 years. I notice these red patches when I was about 27 years old, only had a few down my lateral side and then soon disappeared. They then reappeared when I started my paleo diet, but this was more isolated to my lower back, once I switched to my RP diet, they went mental, all over my back, down my sides and across my chest and now have slowly spread to my neck area. I have attached some photos and would appreciate for any advice.

So far I have tried medication, creams, shampoos and had no success. Using shampoo and taking niacinamide, will help to reduce the problem, but as soon as the products are out of the system, they will reappear. The tend to get worse when I get hot and will glow more red.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• archive.zip
    892.7 KB · Views: 27

Pointless

I have the same thing sorta. Sublimed sulfur helped me I think, but I'm not 100% sure.

OP
S

sheppy

It could be in response to food, but not sure what food. Also gets worse after exercise or doing work in the garden, when I get hot.

managing

It could be in response to food, but not sure what food. Also gets worse after exercise or doing work in the garden, when I get hot.
I am not expert enough to give you any definitive answers. But I would point you in the direction of histamine and oxalate.

OP
S

sheppy

Oxalate food groups, the only foods from that group I eat are potatoes, but they have no skin on and i have no chips. Have been thinking that it could be histamine, but not 100% convinced.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals