Ray's Opinion On Polyamory

In today's western societies the state can actually be seen as one of the partners. So everyone is polyamorous, no need to commit fully to anyone since social security will keep you alive and raise your kid after you burning through your n:th partner.
And the consequential mental health issues in kids will be addressed with antidepressants/antipsychotics/stimulants. There will be SSRI-gummy bears probably. :eek::astonished:

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

where do you have any evidence between amount of sexual partners and happiness? Im in a poly relationship and we are all happy....i dont think the rise in unhappiness is exclusive to women, nor do I think its positively correlated with polyamory. The only argument that seems to have much actual foundation for the antipolyamoury squad is the idea that children may need a mom and a dad that dont change, but even in non polyamorous societies we have seen many instances of the father being non present, and being polyamorous doesnt make this happen more. Polyamoury is correlated positively with a few things, including; abundance of food and resources, males have high T, low conflict amongst members of the tribe, communal working togetherness etc.

LUH 3417

where do you have any evidence between amount of sexual partners and happiness? Im in a poly relationship and we are all happy....i dont think the rise in unhappiness is exclusive to women, nor do I think its positively correlated with polyamory. The only argument that seems to have much actual foundation for the antipolyamoury squad is the idea that children may need a mom and a dad that dont change, but even in non polyamorous societies we have seen many instances of the father being non present, and being polyamorous doesnt make this happen more. Polyamoury is correlated positively with a few things, including; abundance of food and resources, males have high T, low conflict amongst members of the tribe, communal working togetherness etc.
funny how a handful of people here are talking about not being able to sleep with multiple women a year but somehow have a grasp on the general happiness of the female population. as if the 1950's housewife was the beacon of mental fitness.

Jessie

Dude, there are high t ogres everwhere, I am one myself. Do I get laid? Yeah, even from attractive women. Can I get casual sex with them? Maybe a few times a year. So whats left is relationships, since sex a couple times a year is hardly gonna cut it, and I am not going to sleep with obese women.
Are you seriously saying that a high t male that is 5‘6 and bald just needs to be confident? That is literally a meme, for good reason. Or are you saying such a thing does not exist? Being high T is nice, important even. But there is no T for numerous aspects of your aesthetics. I know chads who are on finasteride and therefore have extremely low dht. They ****, because they have a nice hairline. I don’t think the girls they are ******* with take blood serum tests before.
If you think 99% of men can reach this level of attractiveness through lifestyle/diet you are completely delusional, sorry. Talk several generations within a family with ideal diet and lifestyle, maybe
I don't think a male's sexual success can be based on a arbitrary number of times he's gotten laid. A subject can be sexually healthy but feel deficient due to the unhealthy views society has about sex, that being "the more the better." Also hypersexual activity is driven by estrogen, not T. People who have unsatiable sex drives are almost exclusively estrogen dominant men. And having high serum T won't really change that. Especially considering testosterone can be converted into estrogen. Btw, plenty of bald dudes get laid all the time.

@Jessie high T makes you maybe onlly more outgoing, that's it. It doesn't necessarily mean a man will be more handsome.
Respectively I disagree, and I think there's a number of studies that would support it. There's a definitive connection between men with low T and sexually undesirable traits. Like excess body fat, water retention, low libido, ED, skin problems, etc. This is not including the profound effect T has on a male's psychological health, which is arguably the most important. Men with low T have low self-worth.

Risingfire

@Jessie high T makes you maybe onlly more outgoing, that's it. It doesn't necessarily mean a man will be more handsome.

Even that doesn't matter. Women will always go for the top. So even if we have a generation full of genetically modified perfect looking supersoldiers, women will find something that makes most of them not good enough.
Not true. You can have low T and be outgoing.

High T should provide healthy skin and hair making you "better looking" than a low T version of yourself.

Zigzag

What I mean is "high T" doesn't necessarily mean good facial bones which matter the most.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals