Ray Peat Intersectional Feminist Facebook Group

AJC

The fact is that the world is far more controlled than most people would even imagine. The unsettling truth is that all of the world’s media, educational institutions, Governments etc have been under the full control of a ruling elite for a very long time. If one can accept that fact than you should also wonder why is it that the media never reports on them. I am assuming of course that everyone realizes that there is more going on in the world than what is reported on the evening news and are aware of the New World Order and what it means.

Even without doing a deep dive research on media you can ask yourself how many media outlets have reported on any of the false flag operations that have taken place around the world. Or how many have talked about fiat money and the problems with a private Federal reserve system. Or to be even more specific how many have actually investigated the sweetheart deal Obama gave to Trump so that he could obtain control of the DC Post Office for his hotel without spending a dime. I would say none to any of these with the exception of a random story here and there. As an aside the real collusion is between the Democrats and the Republicans; not the Russians.

So once you realize the media is controlled then by definition anyone who manages to get any significant amount of media air time must also be under their control. They just can’t take the chance of letting anyone achieve any amount of following and then have them start spilling the beans. Has Rand or Ron Paul ever called for a new investigation into 9/11 or seriously questioned what happened with Building 7? Have they pointed to a ruling oligarchy by name? Real truth tellers who begin to gain any kind of following are assassinated if they prove to be too troublesome. Watch some videos from the late James Arrabito as just one example. William Cooper would be another.

Another area to understand is Hegelian Dialectics. Simply put, when you control both sides of a conflict you are guaranteed to control the outcome. Rather than waiting for a real grass roots alternative, the oligarchy creates “controlled opposition” agents to guile the masses into various groupings. These agents of course will never really talk about who is truly in charge and will certainly never propose any concrete step that will lead to real change. The best way to defeat your enemy after all is to create them.

For me personally I believe that the Oligarchy is comprised of the Noble families of Europe, the secret societies, the Royal and Papal knighthoods, the world's intelligence agencies and the Old Money families from throughout the world and most importantly the Church. If someone is not specifically pointing the finger at these groups and is talking about aliens or the Elders of Zion or the military industrial complex then they are suspect to me.

Now take Ron Paul as an example, ask yourself why there are so many pictures of politicians including Ron giving the Cornato or devil sign. This is a Masonic sign of recognition. There are also many pictures of him giving a Masonic hand shake and much proof that his entire family is members of the Masons. High level Masons, including Ron, are very much a part of the ruling oligarchy and are all on board with the NWO. Moreover I already pointed out that he has never called for a new investigation into 9/11, Oklahoma City, Waco etc. All of these were deep state false flags. Finally he has never pointed to a worldwide Oligarchy that is bringing in a new World Order. You can google Ron Paul and shill or controlled opposition and you will get plenty of articles on this.

As for Murray Rothbard the evidence is not quite as strong but the whole Libertarian movement is large enough that there is no way it would not have been infiltrated and brought under control. In fact Rothbard's Jesuit controller is given by name on the Mises website. This priest was very influential in their Libertarian circles and often attended their salons. anarcho-catholic: An Inconvenient Jesuit. His partner Lew Rockwell a prominent Libertarian also has Jesuit connections and was a Professor at Jesuit Loyola New Orleans University.

Moreover the Austrian School has its roots in Jesuit Scholasticism. The Learned Extremist: Juan de Mariana. These Jesuit fingerprints would be enough for most people who know about the Order but if you don’t I suggest you read “The Secret History of The Jesuits,” by Edmund Paris. You can find it free online.

The other issue with Rothbard, like most of the Pied Pipers, is that he has purposely torpedoed the movement and kept it from gaining traction. As the most prominent leader in Libertarian thinking his provocative statements on Race and IQ, tacit support of David Duke and call for the separation of the races all conspired to limit the appeal of the movement.

Now none of this is enough to convict these two before a dispassionate jury but for those who understand there is a conspiracy at work and that much of the information that reaches us is meant to reach us, it should be enough to at least cause some suspicion. For me it’s more than enough to ignore whatever Kool Aid that they are pushing.

Off the top of my head I can imagine why Ron and Rand Paul aren't pointing the finger so flagrantly at the groups you mentioned: people would think they're nutjobs (more than they do even now) and they probably would not get re-elected. Do you think this is a fair possibility?

The other issue with applying this method of analysis indiscriminately is the emergence of the internet (thank God it is what it is and let's hope it doesn't get anymore centralized and censored than it already is). The prime example of this is the emerging popularity of Jordan Peterson. The man became extremely popular despite receiving very little "media" support. Do you think this may also point to a possible future (and present) where because of decentralization of the source of information there is a greater possibility for a cultural meme or personality to emerge into popularity spontaneously (independently of the controlled-MSM) than in the past?

Kyle M

If the Jesuits were all bad they wouldn't have lasted so long or be so successful.

This is definitely not part of an ongoing ad hoc argument. "But what about this?" "Well, that challenge, like all other possible challenges to my idea, actually just serves to confirm my idea."

x-ray peat

You ever see that movie "The Cube"? It is interesting, a bit existential. Basically people trapped in a cube that is killing them. They don't remember anything and they conjecture why this is happening. It was interesting because they all had different ideas, and they really nailed the types of people who hold those ideas. Some said it was a massive conspiracy...controlled as you would put it. Others said no no, its more like many parts moving together and they are not exactly sure what they are making. Others said it didn't matter. Anyways, it is an interesting movie.
I haven’t seen it but I understand you point anyway. I know most people don’t see the world the way I do but since when is the truth a popularity contest. Ten years ago I was a liberal and completely bought into the political theater. If anyone had proposed what I am saying I would most likely dismiss it out of hand without a second thought. However once I came to realize that there was much more to 9/11 than what we are being told, and that no one was investigating it any further, nuch less talking about it, I realized something was very wrong in the world. So after almost ten years of research into this, I fully understand just how confusing this all is and can understand why people may not agree with me, but in the end, I an basing my assessment on an enormous amount of historical facts that have read through, and not just guessing from inside a cube.

Tarmander

I haven’t seen it but I understand you point anyway. I know most people don’t see the world the way I do but since when is the truth a popularity contest. Ten years ago I was a liberal and completely bought into the political theater. If anyone had proposed what I am saying I would most likely dismiss it out of hand without a second thought. However once I came to realize that there was much more to 9/11 than what we are being told, and that no one was investigating it any further, nuch less talking about it, I realized something was very wrong in the world. So after almost ten years of research into this, I fully understand just how confusing this all is and can understand why people may not agree with me, but in the end, I an basing my assessment on an enormous amount of historical facts that have read through, and not just guessing from inside a cube.

I have never bought into the main political atmosphere, or been a hardcore liberal. I did vote democratic when I was young but that was more about not really knowing anything about what was going on, and just doing what my parents were.

I think there definitely are bad actors, and forces attempting to control things...but I also know how much one individual can mess up even the best laid plans. I think we have had this conversation before though, and I seem to remember you were pretty committed to the jesuit/illuminati/chuck norris view of things.

x-ray peat

I have never bought into the main political atmosphere, or been a hardcore liberal. I did vote democratic when I was young but that was more about not really knowing anything about what was going on, and just doing what my parents were.

I think there definitely are bad actors, and forces attempting to control things...but I also know how much one individual can mess up even the best laid plans. I think we have had this conversation before though, and I seem to remember you were pretty committed to the jesuit/illuminati/chuck norris view of things.
just the jesuits. not sure about chuck norris

x-ray peat

who do you think is behind the jesuits??
you asked

one researcher thinks the hierarchy is as follows:
Papal Nobility Gray Jesuits, Black Jesuits, Holy See, Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, Sacred Military Constantinian Order of St George, Knights of Malta, The Alliance of the Orders of St John of Jerusalem, Crown of New Jerusalem, military-industrial-pharmaceutical-educational complex aka Fuellers-Mercers-Apothecaries-Haberdashers, then you have of course your corporations and military intelligentsia all in that order.
THE REAL 13 ZOROASTRIAN BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI

Curiously David Rothschild married into the Aldobrandini family with Princess Olimpia Aldobrandini. Apparently he got a promotion.

Last edited:

Tarmander

chuckjesus.png

It's all right there

Regina

You ever see that movie "The Cube"? It is interesting, a bit existential. Basically people trapped in a cube that is killing them. They don't remember anything and they conjecture why this is happening. It was interesting because they all had different ideas, and they really nailed the types of people who hold those ideas. Some said it was a massive conspiracy...controlled as you would put it. Others said no no, its more like many parts moving together and they are not exactly sure what they are making. Others said it didn't matter. Anyways, it is an interesting movie.
Cool. I'll check it out.
Sounds like a techno sci-fi Sartre's No Exit.
btw: I loved THX1138.

x-ray peat

Off the top of my head I can imagine why Ron and Rand Paul aren't pointing the finger so flagrantly at the groups you mentioned: people would think they're nutjobs (more than they do even now) and they probably would not get re-elected. Do you think this is a fair possibility?

The other issue with applying this method of analysis indiscriminately is the emergence of the internet (thank God it is what it is and let's hope it doesn't get anymore centralized and censored than it already is). The prime example of this is the emerging popularity of Jordan Peterson. The man became extremely popular despite receiving very little "media" support. Do you think this may also point to a possible future (and present) where because of decentralization of the source of information there is a greater possibility for a cultural meme or personality to emerge into popularity spontaneously (independently of the controlled-MSM) than in the past?
In my opinion you don’t get anywhere close to being a Congressman much less a Senator without being on board with the program. So no, I think Ron and Rand are playing a role. These people have all the resources in the world so why wouldn’t they put one of their stooges in charge of every possible political, religous or ethnic grouping. The Pauls are there to keep people with a Libertarian mind set under control. In all his years in Congress Ron Paul has accomplished very little of what he talks about. The same can be said for Rand.

Here is a very telling quote from Carrol Quigley who was probably the most important historian of the last 40 years that most people have never heard of. He has trained more world leaders at Jesuit Georgetown University than any other person around. Clinton mentioned him by name as his mentor during his inaugural speech. Let’s just say he knows a thing or two about power.

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”
― Carroll Quigley

This in a nutshell is why nothing ever changes. So don't expect Trump to roll back anything Obama did. Nor did Obama undo anything Bush did. etc

And funny you should ask about Jordan Peterson. There was a thread a while back about whether or not Jordan Peterson was controlled opposition. You can probably find it if you search for his name. Like I said nobody gets to any level of notoriety without being a part of the club. Peterson rose to prominence through his Youtube account which blew up. Do you really think that Youtube owned by Google is not controlled? Google along with Facebook was funded with CIA seed money. Nothing is as it seems.

Just as a taste and is far from the only reason I think this, but here is Jordan Peterson’s main photo from his website. Spend some time on Vigilant Citizen and soon you will be able to see just how much occult symbolism is thrown at us everyday. Peterson’s picture is dripping with it. And don't get me wrong. I enjoy listening to Peterson as well. There is a lot of truth in what he says. However he is lying mostly by omission.
upload_2017-8-31_22-21-47.png

AJC

In my opinion you don’t get anywhere close to being a Congressman much less a Senator without being on board with the program. So no, I think Ron and Rand are playing a role. These people have all the resources in the world so why wouldn’t they put one of their stooges in charge of every possible political, religous or ethnic grouping. The Pauls are there to keep people with a Libertarian mind set under control. In all his years in Congress Ron Paul has accomplished very little of what he talks about. The same can be said for Rand.

Here is a very telling quote from Carrol Quigley who was probably the most important historian of the last 40 years that most people have never heard of. He has trained more world leaders at Jesuit Georgetown University than any other person around. Clinton mentioned him by name as his mentor during his inaugural speech. Let’s just say he knows a thing or two about power.

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”
― Carroll Quigley

This in a nutshell is why nothing ever changes. So don't expect Trump to roll back anything Obama did. Nor did Obama undo anything Bush did. etc

And funny you should ask about Jordan Peterson. There was a thread a while back about whether or not Jordan Peterson was controlled opposition. You can probably find it if you search for his name. Like I said nobody gets to any level of notoriety without being a part of the club. Peterson rose to prominence through his Youtube account which blew up. Do you really think that Youtube owned by Google is not controlled? Google along with Facebook was funded with CIA seed money. Nothing is as it seems.

Just as a taste and is far from the only reason I think this, but here is Jordan Peterson’s main photo from his website. Spend some time on Vigilant Citizen and soon you will be able to see just how much occult symbolism is thrown at us everyday. Peterson’s picture is dripping with it. And don't get me wrong. I enjoy listening to Peterson as well. There is a lot of truth in what he says. However he is lying mostly by omission.
View attachment 6442

Yeah Carroll Quigley is legit, I've been wanting to read "Tragedy and Hope" for awhile now (ever since I read "Creature from Jekyll Island").

Yepp, I saw that old JP thread, and I'm pretty sure I commented the same argument in that one too.

Regarding Youtube: Even Project Veritas' episode "Russia is a Nothing-Burger" was trending number one on Youtube for a couple days. I understand Youtube is controlled by Google and they've been trying to up the censorship for awhile now. How do I know this? The youtube people I follow (many of whom have over 100K subscribers) continually broadcast it on youtube everytime youtube tries something new. The fact that youtube is NOW trying to up their censorship tells me that things have gotten a little past their control level and so they're trying to reel things back in. I don't think it will work, because there are so many subscribers to these people (not to mention Twitter, Reddit, 4chan, Patreon, and a hundred other little unheard-of (for now) sites where their material can be found). I just don't think the infrastructure of the internet (at least in America) can be reasonably compared to the infrastructure of the mainstream TV channels (huge corporations and FCC control) and major newspapers (huge corporations), and so the people who rise to a level of notoriety through this medium are not equivalent to the people who rise to notoriety through the other mediums. No one is hiring the individual youtube celebrities except the people who watch them.

Further along, it's possible that we have different things we focus on and therefore accept as "evidence" for our claims. For instance, although I'm well aware that many people consider the act of a famous person making some "occult" hand signal as sign of their involvement with the occult, I choose to reject this line of reasoning. Why? First off, for my own mental sanity and productivity. I only have so much mental capacity and I'd rather not spend it either a)consuming the media that actually feature these signs and symbols prominently, and b) focusing my attention on all the possibilities that make something "wrong" when there may be an equal number of things that make it "right" (productive)--I find that reading the sites that tend to promote this line of analysis and focus really makes me feel disconnected from the good things of the world and unbalanced (like spending too much time at abovetopsecret.com, y'know?) And secondly, I think it is unrigorous and circumstantial evidence. For example, I've been known to make the peace sign in some pictures I'm in (V for Victory!) However, I know for a fact I'm not a follower of Crowley. I imagine it's quite similar for many other people too.

Lastly, in this video around 19:40 Jordan Peterson talks about how he came up with his "mandala" symbol.
I know in another video he says he's a huge fan of The Simpsons (and Trailer Park Boys)...

Badger

who do you think is behind the jesuits??
There is always somebody "behind" somebody else, isn't there? It's a long line. It's amazing, nobody does anything on his own, everybody is a dupe of somebody else. If you really want to push that logic to its ultimate conclusion, which is fine with me BTW, behind the last human dupe are devils and jinn, and behind them is Satan himself. And behind Satan? God. End of the line.

Kyle M

There is always somebody "behind" somebody else, isn't there? It's a long line. It's amazing, nobody does anything on his own, everybody is a dupe of somebody else. If you really want to push that logic to its ultimate conclusion, which is fine with me BTW, behind the last human dupe are devils and jinn, and behind them is Satan himself. And behind Satan? God. End of the line.

Whether or not the person claiming extended regression (a behind b behind c behind d ad infinitum) is correct, it's definitely an infantilizing and disempowering lens to view everything through.

x-ray peat

Yeah Carroll Quigley is legit, I've been wanting to read "Tragedy and Hope" for awhile now (ever since I read "Creature from Jekyll Island").

Yepp, I saw that old JP thread, and I'm pretty sure I commented the same argument in that one too.

Regarding Youtube: Even Project Veritas' episode "Russia is a Nothing-Burger" was trending number one on Youtube for a couple days. I understand Youtube is controlled by Google and they've been trying to up the censorship for awhile now. How do I know this? The youtube people I follow (many of whom have over 100K subscribers) continually broadcast it on youtube everytime youtube tries something new. The fact that youtube is NOW trying to up their censorship tells me that things have gotten a little past their control level and so they're trying to reel things back in. I don't think it will work, because there are so many subscribers to these people (not to mention Twitter, Reddit, 4chan, Patreon, and a hundred other little unheard-of (for now) sites where their material can be found). I just don't think the infrastructure of the internet (at least in America) can be reasonably compared to the infrastructure of the mainstream TV channels (huge corporations and FCC control) and major newspapers (huge corporations), and so the people who rise to a level of notoriety through this medium are not equivalent to the people who rise to notoriety through the other mediums. No one is hiring the individual youtube celebrities except the people who watch them.

Further along, it's possible that we have different things we focus on and therefore accept as "evidence" for our claims. For instance, although I'm well aware that many people consider the act of a famous person making some "occult" hand signal as sign of their involvement with the occult, I choose to reject this line of reasoning. Why? First off, for my own mental sanity and productivity. I only have so much mental capacity and I'd rather not spend it either a)consuming the media that actually feature these signs and symbols prominently, and b) focusing my attention on all the possibilities that make something "wrong" when there may be an equal number of things that make it "right" (productive)--I find that reading the sites that tend to promote this line of analysis and focus really makes me feel disconnected from the good things of the world and unbalanced (like spending too much time at abovetopsecret.com, y'know?) And secondly, I think it is unrigorous and circumstantial evidence. For example, I've been known to make the peace sign in some pictures I'm in (V for Victory!) However, I know for a fact I'm not a follower of Crowley. I imagine it's quite similar for many other people too.

Lastly, in this video around 19:40 Jordan Peterson talks about how he came up with his "mandala" symbol. I know in another video he says he's a huge fan of The Simpsons (and Trailer Park Boys)...
Tragedy and Hope is a very interesting read. The one downside is that he limits his inquiry to what he calls the Anglo-American establishment starting with Cecil Rhodes and the Milner Roundtable. Given that he was a Professor at Georgetown I can see why, but nonetheless he provides some amazing insights into the inner workings of power.

As for Youtube, I think that they have much more control over what people see than we realize. For example most videos on the Jesuits including the one I posted typically have around 10,000 views whereas videos of the Zionists, Aliens, Illuminati etc. all have millions of views and are heavily promoted as recommended videos. I will be watching something completely unrelated and I will often get a Brother Nathaniel video in my suggested videos list. Also many of these sites will outright ban any discussions or content that they find too troublesome or getting too much attention. Reddit recently banned any discussion and subReddits of Pizzagate as an example.

The signs of Masonic recognition are very important to the Occult as it’s a reassuring sign to lower level functionaries that they are in control at the highest powers so stay in line. Also controlled opposition agents need to demonstrate their true allegiance so that other insiders know that they are just playing a role and have the OK to say the things they do. The last thing the oligarchy wants is to have a million unauthorized Alex Jones out there revealing their inner workings. Alex also throws out a lot of gang signs for those in the club.

As for Peterson’s picture it is much more than his Mandala that he is displaying. The shattered Mandela is similar to a shattered mirror which is often used as a symbol of MK Ultra and the shattered minds of the victims. Of course this may be coincidental but his 4 other signs are just too obvious to be accidental. His one eye showing is a symbol of Horus and the All Seeing Eye while him looking to the left, fingers interlaced, and legs crossed are each Masonic signs of Recognition taken from various degrees and each have specific meaning. And btw he has a picture of Homer Simpson hanging in the background. The Simpson’s are notorious for foreshadowing many false flags and future events. The frantic hand gestures made by a Blood gang member has no meaning to us but to a fellow member it means quite a bit. But again this picture is only one of many reasons I have my suspicions about Peterson.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Well that is quite the strawman. I guess you could use that reasoning to stop any rational inquiry into anything. Are suggesting we just blindly accept the information that is spoon fed to us and cry out conspiracy theorist and tin-foil hat at anyone who decides to question the official narrative?

Last edited:

AJC

As for Peterson’s picture it is much more than his Mandala that he is displaying. The shattered Mandela is similar to a shattered mirror and can be seen as a symbol of MK Ultra and the shattered minds of the victims. Of course this may be coincidental but his 4 other signs are just too obvious to be accidental. His one eye showing is a symbol of Horus and the All Seeing Eye while him looking to the left, fingers interlaced, and legs crossed are each Masonic signs of Recognition taken from various degrees and each have specific meaning. And btw he has a picture of Homer Simpson hanging in the background. The Simpson’s are notorious for foreshadowing many false flags and future events. The frantic hand gestures made by a Blood gang member has no meaning to us but to a fellow member it means quite a bit. But again this picture is only one of many reasons I have my suspicions about Peterson.

Well that's the reason I don't really accept that as evidence: based on those "signs" I don't see how anyone could have their picture taken without at least displaying one out of the seemingly hundreds of potential signs. I mean, we have to do something with our bodies.

x-ray peat

Well that's the reason I don't really accept that as evidence: based on those "signs" I don't see how anyone could have their picture taken without at least displaying one out of the seemingly hundreds of potential signs. I mean, we have to do something with our bodies.
Fair enough. The Masonic signs are just a small part of it all. I would just add that the same signs are continually shown in every major Newspaper over and over again. After a while of seeing every politician pointing at something or doing some other sign one should start to wonder if there is something more to it. Pictures of Masonic hnadshakes are also very prominent and there is no way anyone would accidentally shake someones hand like this. The Newspaper editor obviously selects what pictures to print and could easily select a picture where the politician is not throwing out the devil's sign. Also I would guess most of the photographers must be Masons to know to capture these.

not sure if you've seen this
Waiting To Rot: The 12 masonic signs of recognition

Kyle M

you asked

Watched the video, makes Ancient Aliens look like careful scholarship. Smash cuts, completely horizontal information structure, overly dramatic music bed meant to add gravitas to shallow presentation, check check check check.

Badger

Well that is quite the strawman. I guess you could use that reasoning to stop any rational inquiry into anything. Are suggesting we just blindly accept the information that is spoon fed to us and cry out conspiracy theorist and tin-foil hat at anyone who decides to question the official narrative?
No, not all. I am implying the opposite: that you not blindly accept every conspiracy theory, every accusation of a B behind an A, and a C behind a B, ad infinitum, every tiny bit of merely coincidental and circumstantial data as "proof" to be screamed from the roof indicating "conspiracy" and so on and so forth. Part of what the CIA and and the IC does is create and distribute large amounts of disinformation, fake news and falsehoods and slanders based on NOTHING. No proof, no evidence, I repeat: nothing! This is done to drown out awareness of real conspiracies and create an atmosphere of skepticism in the public that ALL conspiracies are perpetuated by nutballs, not be be paid any attention. This keeps the public away from real conspiracies and allows the status quo to go right along its merry way. Accepting conspiracy theories should be done only after rigorous analysis and scholarship. "Proof by assertion" - the prevailing mode of much conspiracy theorizing, of proving something by merely saying it is so, completely discredits all theorizing about it. That's the the way the 1% - who you purport to detest, or are you working for them as a disinfo specialist? - likes it. The idea that you are a disinfo specialist for them, doing your part to delegitimize authentic conspiracy analysis, is more plausible than lots of questionable ideas you embrace. Because disinfo and propaganda ops - that's a real conspiracy.

Badger

Watched the video, makes Ancient Aliens look like careful scholarship. Smash cuts, completely horizontal information structure, overly dramatic music bed meant to add gravitas to shallow presentation, check check check check.
Exhibit #5679 - evidence of what I just said, evidence of disinfo operations dirty work. (Oh the number I shared is not Masonic or a symbol of something, as far as I know.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals