Rats Help Their Own Strain And Help Other Strains Of Rats After Just Getting To Know A Single One

boris

I think this gives some insights into xenophobia (and other things) in humans. You are reserved to what you don't know.

Last edited:

RWilly

Rats are pretty amazing. I had a pet rat when I was a kid who knew how to get out of his cage and would climb into my bed and snuggle just like a dog. He also went on walks with me without a leash. He also knew commands, like 'go back to your cage'.

OP
boris

boris

They really are impressive and lovely creatures. They remind me of little felines. Especially the way they groom.

Rats are pretty amazing. I had a pet rat when I was a kid who knew how to get out of his cage and would climb into my bed and snuggle just like a dog. He also went on walks with me without a leash. He also knew commands, like 'go back to your cage'.

I also had pet rats as a child and they were such wonderful pets. They are very very smart and have obvious human-like feelings.

RWilly

I also had pet rats as a child and they were such wonderful pets. They are very very smart and have obvious human-like feelings.

I can't help but feel sad for all those rats that have been tortured for the sake of experiment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals