Quick one..

Josh

Yesterday the flame went off in the oven which meant the gas was coming out of it for a few minutes, you could smell gas around the house for 5 mins or so..

Will the food thats in the kitchen in the cupboards and stuff be okay to eat? I had some rice out soaking in a sealed glass pyrex bowl too

I can’t find anything online so I guess I’m just overthinking it. Especially when it wasn’t happening for long.

Last edited:
Yesterday the flame went off in the oven which meant the gas was coming out of it for a few minutes, you could smell gas around the house for 5 mins or so..

Will the food thats in the kitchen in the cupboards and stuff be okay to eat? I had some rice out soaking in a sealed glass pyrex bowl too

I can’t find anything online so I guess I’m just overthinking it. Especially when it wasn’t happening for long.
I wouldn't worry about. I have done that so many times.

Fred

If you were smelling it, you were inhaling it. I can't image that the food would contain as much NG as you inhaled. Just a guess.

Perry Staltic

NG is pretty harmless unless it's in sufficient quantities to displace oxygen and thereby cause suffocation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals