PUFA (linoleic acid) is a true estrogen, similar to estradiol

aliml

Induction of alkaline phosphatase (AP) activity in Ishikawa cells indicates an estrogenic response, whereas inhibition represents an anti-estrogenic effect. However, unlike other estrogenic plant extracts such as red clover and hops, which showed AP induction, neither the methanol extract of chaste berry or linoleic acid stimulated or inhibited AP activity.
Isolation of linoleic acid as an estrogenic compound from the fruits of Vitex agnus-castus L. (chaste-berry)
Alkaline phosphatase activity in human endometrial cancer cells of the estrogen-responsive Ishikawa line was markedly stimulated (3-20-fold in 4 days) by estrogens, DHT, and DHEA but not by testosterone, medroxyprogesterone acetate, glucocorticoids, several peptide hormones, prostaglandins, or growth factors.
Effects of steroid hormones and antisteroids on alkaline phosphatase activity in human endometrial cancer cells (Ishikawa line)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
You made it to /pol/

Wow, thanks! I did not know 4chan follows RPF. Peatarianism is becoming a thing boys and girls;-)
I know many people here dislike 4chan and /pol/ specifically, but even with all of 4-chan's deficiencies ultimately the message about PUFA gets to more who are active online and that to me is a good thing.

Ras

Wow, thanks! I did not know 4chan follows RPF. Peatarianism is becoming a thing boys and girls;-)
I know many people here dislike 4chan and /pol/ specifically, but even with all of 4-chan's deficiencies ultimately the message about PUFA gets to more who are active online and that to me is a good thing.
I've seen several anti-PUFA and anti-seed oil posts on /pol/, moreso this year than others. There is consensus across nations that PUFAs and seed oils are harmful and should be avoided.

GTW

It's misleading to target all polyunsaturated fatty acids as the same.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals