Progesterone and Pregnenolone help needed

Mjeffersondc

How much Progesterone and Pregnenolone is needed for a 110 pound female with Progressive MS?

She is also taking Boron, Beta Carotene, Zinc Orotate, DHEA, Magnesium Taurate (91% Taurine), Pregnenolone (we are doing 100-300mg/day of Pregnenolone right now)

She will be adding Vit D3, both forms of K2 (MK-7, Mk-4), dessicated thyroid, Progesterone next week (nor sure the dose of Progesterone)

Michael Mohn

With progesterone it's important to take it during the luteal phase, have at least a 10 day break every month. Doses can go from 20mg-100mg, some women have good experiences with up to 200mg. You want to take a dose that gives you benefits, don't worry about the exact mg.

OP
M

Mjeffersondc

With progesterone it's important to take it during the luteal phase, have at least a 10 day break every month. Doses can go from 20mg-100mg, some women have good experiences with up to 200mg. You want to take a dose that gives you benefits, don't worry about the exact mg.
I am using Progest E, and there is no way to make any drops to measure. So I just pour it iny wife's mouth for a total of 7 seconds. The Progest E oil is very cold when I do this, so it is very thick.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals