Progest-E Topical & Oral

Gawdawg

I'm new to using Progest-E. I've been using it topically, never orally. I understand it is useful in oral doses and delivers more progesterone that way.

My question, if you are using the product orally or topically, how are you cycling the Progest-E?

Thank you for your time.

I'm new to using Progest-E. I've been using it topically, never orally. I understand it is useful in oral doses and delivers more progesterone that way.

My question, if you are using the product orally or topically, how are you cycling the Progest-E?

Thank you for your time.
I have seen a few people say they use topical and oral at the same time. But then I believe haidut said somewhere to be careful with this because it can convert differently between the two routes and in a slightly unpredictable manner. As a female, I started off using natpro progesterone cream topically then added in progest-e orally and it did not work well. Oral progest-e (under the tongue/on gums) on its own has by far produced the most consistent and powerful results for me. But everyone is different. Experimentation seems necessary with progesterone.

How much progesterone is in these 15 drops? In order to properly balance the progesterone and pregnenolone I suggest you take them both topically and in a ratio 1:2 i favor of progesterone. So, once you figure out how much progesterone is in 15 drops then spread it on your skin and sprinkle pregnenolone on top of it so that it is 1/2 of the progesterone dose. Then rub the mixture into the skin.
Keep in mind that topical hormones are mostly metabolized intracrinally (peripheral tissues) while taken orally can get metabolized by liver and even stored there when in excess.
If you take hormones I suggest taking all of them via the same route. Mixing oral and topical hormones is generally not a good idea due to unpredictable results.
Btw, I will be releasing a product soon that has pegnenolone + DHEA in lower doses and can be taken topically. Based on blood tests I have seen from females, it does not affect androgen metabolism when taken in low doses but does increase progesterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals