ADEK Absorption & Dose Questions!

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
I know I have come across some of this info before, but I don't know where the heck I saw it! Your info (or redirection) is much appreciated!

1.) When you take A/D/E/K topically, what % of dose are you actually absorbing? Do you need to take more than you would orally?

2.) Are there benefits to taking them topically vs. orally?

3.) Does time of day taken matter?

4.) How the heck do I measure the IU in this recent batch of lotioncrafter E?

IMG_20170303_100402.jpg

Be careful of vitamin e

A lot of it is bad

Take two doses maximum a week to stay safe of its negative side effects

OP
PeatInspired

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
Be careful of vitamin e

A lot of it is bad

Take two doses maximum a week to stay safe of its negative side effects

Thanks, yeah. Talked to RP, found out he doesn't use it anymore. Skipping on that one (except maybe in my homemade face moisturizer).

Well all of them are really good
Like once a week eacch

Vitamin e specially

Topical in my opinion is way way better

Makrosky

Thanks, yeah. Talked to RP, found out he doesn't use it anymore. Skipping on that one (except maybe in my homemade face moisturizer).

LOL. I keep hearing Ray doesn't use this or that anymore. What the hell he uses now ? Maybe he tweaked his diet and metabolism so good he doesn't need supps anymore. But I doubt it since he's old and age is irreversible, everything that aids should be welcome.

OP
PeatInspired

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
LOL. I keep hearing Ray doesn't use this or that anymore. What the hell he uses now ? Maybe he tweaked his diet and metabolism so good he doesn't need supps anymore. But I doubt it since he's old and age is irreversible, everything that aids should be welcome.

He says most of the vitamins I need are in milk and to drink a quart a day! I'm trying, but I haven't made it yet...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals