Prenatal Exposure To Progesterone Affects Sexual Orientation In Humans

mosaic01

This new study is currently in the news, in germany at least:

"We conclude that, regardless of sex, exposure appeared to be associated with higher rates of bisexuality. Prenatal progesterone may be an underappreciated epigenetic factor in human sexual and psychosexual development and, in light of the current prevalence of progesterone treatment during pregnancy for a variety of pregnancy complications, warrants further investigation. These data on the effects of prenatal exposure to exogenous progesterone also suggest a potential role for natural early perturbations in progesterone levels in the development of sexual orientation."

Prenatal Exposure to Progesterone Affects Sexual Orientation in Humans

I didnt have time to look at it in detail, just sharing the link.

Makes sense. I think progesterone is like the bonobo hormone.

Low sexual dimorphism, low aggressiveness, bisexuality, lack of bad affect.

Imagine if they put low dose progesterone in the water instead of fluoride?

sele

This new study is currently in the news, in germany at least:

"We conclude that, regardless of sex, exposure appeared to be associated with higher rates of bisexuality. Prenatal progesterone may be an underappreciated epigenetic factor in human sexual and psychosexual development and, in light of the current prevalence of progesterone treatment during pregnancy for a variety of pregnancy complications, warrants further investigation. These data on the effects of prenatal exposure to exogenous progesterone also suggest a potential role for natural early perturbations in progesterone levels in the development of sexual orientation."

Prenatal Exposure to Progesterone Affects Sexual Orientation in Humans

I didnt have time to look at it in detail, just sharing the link.
Lutocyclin was used in this study. It is a progestin not a true progesterone. It binds to both progesterone and estrogen receptors.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals