Pfizer CEO CONFRONTED On The Streets Of Davos! (

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
He didn’t answer any questions, but it was great to watch him squirm being confronted with legit questions

Lollipop2

Love, love, love this!! Good on them for asking those truthful harsh questions and statements. Someone needed to do it and LONG ago!!

Normal Human

I'll throw my stick in the mud here and say...who cares?

1) He didn't answer any questions.
2) He didn't look that uncomfortable.
3) This took place on the street, not a press conference, not a courtroom.
4) What kind of positive effects will come of this?

With that said, I'm glad the reporters asked the questions, glad the video was made, glad we're watching it. I totally support the side the reporters are on. However, if this is the level of "push back" that gets people excited, I hate to say it, but it seems very far from the level of resistance or intensity that really needs to be there for any change to be made.

It seems more like theater to let us feel like we're "OWNING" Bourla, or "MAKING BOURLA SCURRY FOR COVER", when in reality no such thing is happening and do we really think the Davos crowd cares about a couple of "independent media" journalists?

Dapose

Forum Supporter
I'll throw my stick in the mud here and say...who cares?

1) He didn't answer any questions.
2) He didn't look that uncomfortable.
3) This took place on the street, not a press conference, not a courtroom.
4) What kind of positive effects will come of this?

With that said, I'm glad the reporters asked the questions, glad the video was made, glad we're watching it. I totally support the side the reporters are on. However, if this is the level of "push back" that gets people excited, I hate to say it, but it seems very far from the level of resistance or intensity that really needs to be there for any change to be made.

It seems more like theater to let us feel like we're "OWNING" Bourla, or "MAKING BOURLA SCURRY FOR COVER", when in reality no such thing is happening and do we really think the Davos crowd cares about a couple of "independent media" journalists?

All good points 1-4. I will say though that watching this clip was like watching a heavyweight boxing fight. Our team, our Guy was punching back. And from the outside looking in, it it felt like we punched him in the F’ing nose! Like, he’s not on the matte grasping for air as the ref counts to ten yet. But It felt good to see that hit.

1. How could he answer there question! (He’s heading for the ropes)
2. He’s a professional killer he’s not going to squirm like you are I would if someone asked us if we had pizza last night.
3. It is a street brawl at this point. IMO
4. Ray always said Resist when it comes to tyranny and oppression. So this is already positive right?

We got to keep hitting back. Have a nice day!

Lollipop2

WoW…the story made it to the Daily Mail and frankly it is not favorable to Bourla…that is a radical shift - times do seem to be changing:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals