BREAKING: FDA is pushing to "Fully Approve" Pfizer COVID19 "Vaccine" on Monday August 23rd

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"The Food and Drug Administration is pushing to approve Pfizer-BioNTech’s two-dose Covid-19 vaccine on Monday, further expediting an earlier timeline for licensing the shot, according to people familiar with the agency’s planning."

ThunderSpank

14956183.jpg

yerrag

It's a step in the right direction.

Wistar rats rejoice!

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
So, did they rush through the safety studies that were scheduled to complete in January 2023? Or do they just "look at the interim data" and say it is all good - based on surveillance of the millions who have already taken the shots? Do they have to publish any of the data?

yerrag

I believe they stopped these studies with the excuse that there is no excuse for putting controls in harm's way.

Yeah, they use conscience as an excuse to act in an unconscionable manner.

yerrag

After the approval, they could then shout to the top of their voice that they have debunked the claims of fake news purveyors that it is an experimental vaccine.

They own the news and they own the medical journals. The unwashed only read what is delivered conveniently to them. And they will believe and there is no use changing their mind unless you ship them off to Xinjiang's re-education camps.

Still, it may be a lost cause as it's hard to penetrate the dumb-brain barrier.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

They own the news and they own the medical journals. The unwashed only read what is delivered conveniently to them. And they will believe and there is no use changing their mind unless you ship them off to Xinjiang's re-education camps.
This is it. It's difficult to even debate with them because all the "studies" they'll pull is funded by all the same people - it seems really hard for these people to grasp the idea that ones with a lot of money/resources can buy their way into anything and then accordingly present anything they want in a positive light.

Bezos buys the Washington Post and shortly after the Post creates hit pieces on Elon Musk (not a fan of either) - it happens everyday right in front of their faces clear as day - the writing is on the wall, on the floor, and on the ceiling and they treat the idea of the power of the world in the hands of a very select few as a far-fetched conspiracy theory

Lollipop2

It keeps getting worse. Perhaps the saying applies here: “It gets worse before it gets better.”

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

This is a really sad day...

How? What does it really change? It doesn't change my opinion at all. I am not lining up to get their dangerous, ineffective drugs just because some corrupt, unelected bureaucrats working at a corrupt agency did something corrupt.

Something so corrupt, I might add, that they did it fully behind closed doors.

“Witczak is one of the more than 30 signatories of a citizen petition calling on the FDA to refrain from fully approving any covid-19 vaccine this year to gather more data. She warned that without a [public FDA] meeting ‘we have no idea what the data looks like’.”

“’It is already concerning that full approval is being based on 6 months’ worth of data despite the clinical trials designed for two years,’ she said. ‘There is no control group after Pfizer offered the product to placebo participants before the trials were completed’.”

“’Full approval of covid-19 vaccines must be done in an open public forum for all to see. It could set a precedent of lowered standards for future vaccine approvals’.”

Understand—this devastating criticism of the FDA is coming from a person who operates WITHIN the public-health establishment.

From what I understand, the approval only applies to those 16 and older. Soooooo...... does that mean Pfizer suddenly has liability for it's demonvax?

The FDA has approved all sorts of horrid, nasty drugs in the past..... from SSRIs, Benzodiazepines, 5 Alpha Reductase Inhibitors, Vioxx, Xarelto, and on and on. It's not like this was a sterling agency agency that suddenly tarnished their image.

This is simply a more public display of that brazen disregard for health. I think it's a sign of desperation. In some ways, I actually think it's a good thing.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Similar to my above message, here is what Andrew Torba, CEO of Gab, posted about the FDA Approval-

FDA approval means nothing to me.

The FDA approved Quaaludes, which are now considered a Schedule 1 drug like heroin.

The FDA approved DES, a "synthetic form of estrogen, was marketed to the expecting mother who preferred to have a healthy baby. It claimed to prevent spontaneous abortion, miscarriage, and premature labor. Studies soon showed that mothers who took DES during the first five months of pregnancy were more likely to suffer from complications with their reproductive systems. The FDA finally banned it in 1971."

The FDA approved Vioxx, "an anti-inflammatory medication intended to treat arthritis, was the subject of one of the largest recalls in history. After it was approved in 1999, it was prescribed to over 20 million people and was one of the most widely prescribed drugs of 2003. The following year, it was recalled. One of the FDA’s own scientists, Dr. David Graham, estimated that Vioxx had been associated with more than 27,000 heart attacks or deaths linked to cardiac problems."

HumanLife

Unfortunately, I think even with FDA approval they are still immune from liablility.
That’s pretty much a bummer. If liability was at least possible through all the mandates there would at least be some small shred of a silver lining.

taralynne

How? What does it really change? It doesn't change my opinion at all. I am not lining up to get their dangerous, ineffective drugs just because some corrupt, unelected bureaucrats working at a corrupt agency did something corrupt.

Something so corrupt, I might add, that they did it fully behind closed doors.

From what I understand, the approval only applies to those 16 and older. Soooooo...... does that mean Pfizer suddenly has liability for it's demonvax?

The FDA has approved all sorts of horrid, nasty drugs in the past..... from SSRIs, Benzodiazepines, 5 Alpha Reductase Inhibitors, Vioxx, Xarelto, and on and on. It's not like this was a sterling agency agency that suddenly tarnished their image.

This is simply a more public display of that brazen disregard for health. I think it's a sign of desperation. In some ways, I actually think it's a good thing.
I still won't get it either even with FDA approval so, yes, that does not change. Unfortunately, though I think that FDA approval will make more employers & places of business comfortable with mandating the vaccine. I know many, including my own place of work, instituted a mandate prior to FDA approval but though I knew it was not likely I was holding on to hope that the vaccines would not be approved considering the amount of harm that they have caused to date.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals