Undeclared Nanotech in the Pfizer shots. New Zealand scientists have also found it

Jam

I watched a stream where Kevin McKernan (or was it that other McK guy?) analyzed these structures under a microscope and he was pretty convinced that they were crystallization artifacts.

Drareg

Even if it is crystals its going to be hilarious to see the fact checkers take this on.

These people have lost credibility, they say their isn't nano tech in the vaccine now we have a bunch of images showing crystals that look like circuit boards, so many people will believe it even if it is crystals, even normies will be looking at this with a pang of fear.

Can you imagine what will happen if its real nano tech! How would you feel knowing you laughed at conspiracies loons and they were right compounded by the fact you have nano tech in your balls, loooool!

The MSM headlines-
"why cyborg balls and ***s are cool"
"some folks got nano tech in their balls"

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can you imagine what will happen if its real nano tech! How would you feel knowing you laughed at conspiracies loons and they were right compounded by the fact you have nano tech in your balls, loooool!

Most "normies" have degenerated to the point where they can rapidly enter into full blown psychosis, almost on-demand, whenever faced with a cognitive "obstacle", or any event/topic that triggers their cognitive dissonance. So, even if the nanotech is confirmed to be in the shots the "normies" will confabulate some lunacy out of thin air how it was always known the nanotech was in the vaccines, how it is done for the good of humanity, and how they were so smart and "elite" to vaxx up to the max, etc, etc.

Nfinkelstein

The MSM headlines-
"why cyborg balls and ***s are cool"
"some folks got nano tech in their balls"
Very true. "Women find nano-tech musk irresistible" "Nano tech made me a stallion in bed" etc. It's both hilarious and depressing.

Grapelander

These are the closest images I could find - I did not see any natural occurring crystal matrix with these weird 90 degree angles.
Graphene Transistor:
g1.JPG
g2.JPG

2009: The most promising applications of graphene are in electronics (as transistors and interconnects), detectors (as sensor elements).

Article: Transhumans: Reports on the composition of nano-technological Covid "vaccines"

Perry Staltic

Those pictures are not of stuff found in the clot shots

Grapelander

Those pictures are not of stuff found in the clot shots
Correct - they are not. I was looking at pictures of nano-crystals taken under electron microscopy for anything that formed with similar 90 degree type angles.
The graphene oxide is the only thing that looked close. They were working with graphene nano-tech 2009. Yes, good to be skeptical as we do not really know what this is. I would say those shapes are highly structured - almost looks like a circuit board.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals