BREAKING: FDA is pushing to "Fully Approve" Pfizer COVID19 "Vaccine" on Monday August 23rd

Birdie

It gives me hope. However, I am mindful of the plague vaccine trial by AZ
I just copied it to another thread too. I think it was the vaxx injury thread.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
D3TPb8tS.jpeg

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

Interesting, why do we need another one?

Well, we certainly don't "need" it, but various drug companies make different versions of drugs all the time. Think of how many different SSRIs are out there, all of which are supposed to do the same basic thing.

Also, it's a more basic business practice. If we already have Toyota Corollas, we don't "need" Honda Civics and Hyundai Elantras, but it gives the consumer more choice, and businesses more chances to make money.

Although drug companies aren't really providing many useful products nowadays.

P

Peatness

Well, we certainly don't "need" it, but various drug companies make different versions of drugs all the time. Think of how many different SSRIs are out there, all of which are supposed to do the same basic thing.

Also, it's a more basic business practice. If we already have Toyota Corollas, we don't "need" Honda Civics and Hyundai Elantras, but it gives the consumer more choice, and businesses more chances to make money.

Although drug companies aren't really providing many useful products nowadays.
This explanation is far too rational for me. It’s AZ, it’s the uk, during a ‘pandemic’. The trials were reported in the MSM as though the general public ought to be told least they be surprised in the future, perhaps. Have you seen Dr Peat’s email response when I asked him about the trial?

tankasnowgod

This explanation is far too rational for me.
Lol, it's nice to be accused of being "too rational" for a change!
It’s AZ, it’s the uk, during a ‘pandemic’. The trials were reported in the MSM as though the general public ought to be told least they be surprised in the future, perhaps.
I mean, they keep on trying to pivot to other types of pandemics, but then they keep on coming back to Covid. Personally, I'm not worried about it. They've already seemed to have destroyed everything.

Anyway, AZ seems like its no longer in the FDAs good graces. They couldn't even get their vaccine EUA status in the US, when the US Federal Government was salivating at the opportunity to give them a billion dollars. That company must be a real clown show to get denied something that was practically guaranteed months (years?) in advance.

P

Peatness

Lol, it's nice to be accused of being "too rational" for a change!

I mean, they keep on trying to pivot to other types of pandemics, but then they keep on coming back to Covid. Personally, I'm not worried about it. They've already seemed to have destroyed everything.

Anyway, AZ seems like its no longer in the FDAs good graces. They couldn't even get their vaccine EUA status in the US, when the US Federal Government was salivating at the opportunity to give them a billion dollars. That company must be a real clown show to get denied something that was practically guaranteed months (years?) in advance.
My issue with the plague is a symbolic one. In the minds of most people it is a deadly disease from the dark ages. We all think we know what it is, though, we really don’t. Imagine refusing a plague vaccine? Imagine what your neighbours would do to you were they to find out. The incarceration of those who refused will be justified and it will be demanded . It is the perfect pandemic disease.

In the UK the team at AZ who 'worked tirelessly to come up with a vaccine so fast' are being eulogised

PDF compilation of content by Meryl Nass, RFK Jr., Zelenko, and Ron Johnson about the Comirnaty and BioNTech situation, attached.

Attachments

• Comirnaty Pfizer EUA compilation (Meryl Nass, RFK Jr., Zelenko, Ron Johnson).pdf
    557.3 KB · Views: 11

J.R.K

David Martin - Gene Therapies are Not Vaccines​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NjEROTN2grCZ/

Thanks for this @Pina! Curious I could not find any of the links he was going to post in the comments section. It would be good to be able to access the Lancet and New England Journal papers. We already knew that the trials were not interested in any transmission or infection information. Which I am just coming to realize is crucial for this to be considered a vaccine.
The one issue that I am unsure on is the legal definition of a vaccine, were there not modifications being made to the legal documents to accommodate these new types of investigational therapies?

J.R.K

The one thought I have to add would be if the jab was approved as a vaccine Pfizer would still retain legal indemnity whether or not it was under EUA or not that facet would not change.
But there has been some talk that there has been some formulation changes throughout this whole process. Dr Ardis mentioned that Moderna’s original blend contained two patented ingredients but now it contains seven.
The question with that of course is are they original ingredients that were not yet patented or were they added in at some point along the way, as the E.U.A allowed for changes in the formulating of the products within the appointed timeframe.
But as for the E.U.A still being binding, I am amazed that for the amount of repurposed drugs applied in different cocktail formulas and their high rate of efficacy in comparison to hospitals that not one MSM outlet has investigated and reported on them in a positive light.
The latest example being Joe Rohan’s bout with COVID-19 and his cocktail response and results.
The MSM jumped on it saying,”that your not a horse so don’t use horse medications”.

J.R.K

Sorry
The one thought I have to add would be if the jab was approved as a vaccine Pfizer would still retain legal indemnity whether or not it was under EUA or not that facet would not change.
But there has been some talk that there has been some formulation changes throughout this whole process. Dr Ardis mentioned that Moderna’s original blend contained two patented ingredients but now it contains seven.
The question with that of course is are they original ingredients that were not yet patented or were they added in at some point along the way, as the E.U.A allowed for changes in the formulating of the products within the appointed timeframe.
But as for the E.U.A still being binding, I am amazed that for the amount of repurposed drugs applied in different cocktail formulas and their high rate of efficacy in comparison to hospitals that not one MSM outlet has investigated and reported on them in a positive light.
The latest example being Joe Rohan’s bout with COVID-19 and his cocktail response and results.
The MSM jumped on it saying,”that your not a horse so don’t use horse medications”.
Sorry Joe Rogan’s

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals