BREAKING: FDA is pushing to "Fully Approve" Pfizer COVID19 "Vaccine" on Monday August 23rd

tankasnowgod

I still won't get it either even with FDA approval so, yes, that does not change. Unfortunately, though I think that FDA approval will make more employers & places of business comfortable with mandating the vaccine. I know many, including my own place of work, instituted a mandate prior to FDA approval but though I knew it was not likely I was holding on to hope that the vaccines would not be approved considering the amount of harm that they have caused to date.
So what if employers mandate it? Then quit. I like what Yusef El said "What are they gonna do if everyone walks off the job?" There's already stories of employers backing down. Remember, corporations are legal fictions, and have ZERO commercial energy without employees. Haidut has explained a few times that their dreams of AI are decades off, if they are even possible at all. Take your commercial energy somewhere else, If you were basing all your hope on an agency that admitted that they were institutionally corrupt 10 years ago, then no wonder you were disappointed-

If you are going to have faith in something, you should either place it in yourself, the creator of the boundless universe, or natural laws.

tankasnowgod

That’s pretty much a bummer. If liability was at least possible through all the mandates there would at least be some small shred of a silver lining.

I don't think she understands the source of "vaccine immunity" in the US is from the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. It's only approved for 16 and over, so that's one potential issue. I would also think there would be a good legal challenge to say that mRNA tech was not, in any way, protected by that act, even if it is "approved" for children, seeing as that tech didn't even exist in 1986. It's a completely new class of drug, regardless of what drug companies and agencies under the Executive Branch of Government call it.

I don't think if you just started selling heroin on a street corner and calling it a "vaccine" that you would be shielded from liability.

J.R.K

I don't think she understands the source of "vaccine immunity" in the US is from the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. It's only approved for 16 and over, so that's one potential issue. I would also think there would be a good legal challenge to say that mRNA tech was not, in any way, protected by that act, even if it is "approved" for children, seeing as that tech didn't even exist in 1986. It's a completely new class of drug, regardless of what drug companies and agencies under the Executive Branch of Government call it.
I don't think if you just started selling heroin on a street corner and calling it a "vaccine" that you would be shielded from liability.
One thing that we need to keep in mind is that last year the FDA pulled more drugs off the market than they approved due to safety and adverse reactions.
While I am surprised that the numerous adverse reaction injury and death reports were not enough to eighty six this whole schmozzle, I am at the same time not surprised as the collusive and intertwining relationship between governing bodies and giant corporations are once again shown.
The sad part is that many will equate approvals with safety, which I am now very very much aware is not the case. The one thing that I am taking away from this whole episode is that there is only one person that is responsible for my health and that is me. I will never be able to speak or visit a Doctor or health governing agency again without grilling and studying the side effect of their recommendations.

tankasnowgod

So wait...... did the FDA actually "approve" the Pfizer Vaccine?

On August 23, 2021, having concluded that revising this EUA is appropriate to protect the public health or safety under section 564(g)(2) of the Act, FDA is reissuing the August 12, 2021 letter of authorization in its entirety with revisions incorporated to clarify that the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA. In addition, the Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine (Vaccination Providers) was revised to provide updates on expiration dating of the authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and to update language regarding warnings and precautions related to myocarditis and pericarditis. The Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers was updated as the Vaccine Information Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers, which comprises the Fact Sheet for the authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and information about the FDA-licensed vaccine, COMIRNATY (COVID19 Vaccine, mRNA).

Here's the BLA-

I saw this from something Martin Geddes posted. The quote-

The press release by the FDA today is pure obfuscation and the statement by Resident Joe Biden is an out and out lie.

The first attached link is to a letter approving the Biological License Application (BLA) for Cominarty to allow production and marketing.

The second attached letter is the actual "Approval" signed today, which is superior to and governs the BLA approval for Cominarty.

What the second letter boils down to is the recognition of the BLA approval for the change of name to Cominarty from Pfizer-BioNTech and allowing the Emergency use of Cominarty under cover of the EUA for Pfizer-BioNTech. It also extends the EUA indefinitely.

Do not be fooled or mislead by this wickedly intended slight of hand. Read everything thoroughly and realise how the press release has carefully misleadingly phrased their statement to suit an evil agenda to mandate illegal jabs. (which is illegal anyway but might scare some enough to take the jab).

So far, the only things we've heard about "approval" have come from third party journalists. The meeting was held behind "close doors," either out of embarassment, or possibly, to deliberately obfuscate what, exactly, they were doing.

Is all this "Full Approval" talk just a conjob, to mask what is simply an extension of the EUA?

Drareg

In other words the FDA are set to redefine what vaccine means.

It’s all words, the public have veered into the pathology of verbosity and don’t have the brain charge to visualize what process the words are describing.

J.R.K

Here's the BLA-

I saw this from something Martin Geddes posted. The quote-

So far, the only things we've heard about "approval" have come from third party journalists. The meeting was held behind "close doors," either out of embarassment, or possibly, to deliberately obfuscate what, exactly, they were doing.

Is all this "Full Approval" talk just a conjob, to mask what is simply an extension of the EUA?
Thanks for clarifying this @tanksasnowgod!
The thought I had wondered about was whether they would still be afforded protection under the classification of being a vaccine or would it be considered as a gene therapy drug.
Once again the media muddies the waters, however there are many that will feel that this no imparts a level of safety when in reality this is more smoke and mirrors in this continuing psy op.

sweetpeat

Certainly looks like it might be a con job.
I noticed the name of one of the signers on the second document is "Malarkey". I kid you not: Mary A. Malarkey
Seems fitting.

Forsythia

Tankasnowgod, the way Roman from Facts Matter explains it is that the Pfizer vax is FDA approved for people 16 and older. For people 12 to 16, or for immunocompromised people, the vax still falls under the EUA.

He then goes on to say India has issued today a new covid vax. It's a "DNA based vax". It being rolled out under EUA. Just what the world needs, another vax!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxWluwlellM

yerrag

See what we've done calling the vaccine experimental.

Some idiots are smarter than the rest. They at least know what experimental means. They heard us, and they want no part in the experiment. K-12 taught them something useful.

Now that it's no longer experimental, they will finally be vaxxed.

It has to be FDA-approved you know.

For those living under a rock, it is the gold standard, just so you know.

tankasnowgod

Tankasnowgod, the way Roman from Facts Matter explains it is that the Pfizer vax is FDA approved for people 16 and older. For people 12 to 16, or for immunocompromised people, the vax still falls under the EUA.

He then goes on to say India has issued today a new covid vax. It's a "DNA based vax". It being rolled out under EUA. Just what the world needs, another vax!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxWluwlellM

So, to clear up any confusion about journalists just reading a press release........ you link to a video of a journalist quoting the press release. Brilliant.

taralynne

So what if employers mandate it? Then quit. I like what Yusef El said "What are they gonna do if everyone walks off the job?" There's already stories of employers backing down. Remember, corporations are legal fictions, and have ZERO commercial energy without employees. Haidut has explained a few times that their dreams of AI are decades off, if they are even possible at all. Take your commercial energy somewhere else, If you were basing all your hope on an agency that admitted that they were institutionally corrupt 10 years ago, then no wonder you were disappointed-

If you are going to have faith in something, you should either place it in yourself, the creator of the boundless universe, or natural laws.
It is hard to live in a world without hope...

Yes, It is possible that I may lose my job over this. Only time will tell.

DrJ

It's not real approval because they shortcut through the whole process. All this does is underline thst there is no more rule of law. No rule of law in elections. No rule of law in who the justice department prosecutes. No rule of law for rioters. No rule of law for regulatory approval. And they completely ****88 up Afghanistan. There is no more legitimacy to this government and all the FDA ruling does is show the cancer has spread to all branches.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals