If You've Taken Pfizer Vaccine - What To Do Now

Dr. B

Keeping the metabolic rate up with good foods (ice cream, orange juice, coconut oil, bone broth, cheese, etc.) I would not recommend fasting since that will most likely cause additional stress and low blood sugar, this is something that could be dangerous in that situation.

Since the vaccine is making you produce the spike protein, anything helping against coronaviruses should also help. So anything anti inflammatory basically. Aspirin, progesterone, pregnenolone, vitamin D for example.
is ice cream considered a good food due to the sugar and saturated fat? isnt there risks with ice creams due to the fact, even if you get a gum free, additive free ice cream like haagen dazs, it still contains skim milk and cream which could contain added vitamins and thus the emulsifiers/fillers in skim milk and any fillers in the cream? additionally arent there issues with eating white sugar, thus its better to stick to honey, milk and fruits/juices, and maple syrup for sugars?
with pregnenolone i tried pure encapsulations brand, put on 15 pounds in 10 days of taking just 50mg pregnenolone a day. suddenly shedded a ton of hair too! its absolutely insane it was like it converted to pure cortisol or something it did everything possibly bad you could imagine... dried out and shrunk my eyes to the point i couldnt put on contact lenses... shrunk the balls.. caused hair loss.. i have no idea what it did in the body but it seemed like it went straight to cortisol and i got the pure encapsulations brand which has no fillers and is like the priciest pregnenolone on the market. its like double or triple the price of other brands for the same amount. i got an energy rush while using it... but other than that the effects are just insane in a negative way. the effects didnt go away either so it somehow caused seemingly permanent glandular and organ damage and weight gain.

boris

@Mr.Bollox yes, ice cream and refined sugar are very good for acute stress! Problems with refined sugar arise when it becomes a main food source for a longer time, because then you will eventually run into deficencies. The natural vitamins in the cream balance it out a little bit. I thought about the emulsifiers and fortification too, but I think that's only for consumer cream and milk. Carrageenan is added to cream so the customer doesn't have to shake up the cream to mix the fat. A big ice cream producer will buy tons of the ingredients directly from the source before they are fortified etc, and they mix it all themselves to create the prodcut anyways, so I don't think it's relevant to them. But you could always write the company and ask what they use to be safe.

Pregnenolone is unfortunately very often contaminated with estrogen.

Last edited:

bionicheart

Low dose naltrexone (3-4mg) each night, for months/years, to prevent any auto immune disease.
would taking suboxone (Buprenorphine/naltrexone combo) be comparable? (apart from physical dependency if used long-term)