Petition Against Mandatory Covidiot Vaccine

OP
N

nwo2012

Over 340k signatures already. Please share far and wide.

lampofred

If they see that a lot of people don't want to take the vaccine, that will actually make it even more likely that the vaccine will be made mandatory via legislation. They will say "if such a large part of the population is unwilling to take the vaccine, then that will make 'herd immunity' ineffective, so we are making it mandatory for everyone".

Frankdee20

If they see that a lot of people don't want to take the vaccine, that will actually make it even more likely that the vaccine will be made mandatory via legislation. They will say "if such a large part of the population is unwilling to take the vaccine, then that will make 'herd immunity' ineffective, so we are making it mandatory for everyone".

I agree... This will backfire

RealNeat

Phone calls work better than petitions. As I've yet to see a petition go anywhere. The anti Gates petition has over half a million signatures, but, the Gates worship has only gotten stronger.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
How would they force people to take it?
Perhaps not let you renew licenses or work without proving you’ve been vaccinated. I’m sure there’s other things they would try. My husband and I have been talking a lot about this lately. I never thought I’d live to see the day they required people to buy health insurance but it happened.
Nice link but not good news.

Vinny

I never thought I’d live to see the day they required people to buy health insurance but it happened.
I'm sure we'll see many other things in our lifetime (unfortunately).

tankasnowgod

I never thought I’d live to see the day they required people to buy health insurance but it happened.

Like so many things passed by the THE UNITED STATES, that was a bit of a trick. It never was mandatory, and it's still not. They claim that they will add an extra tax on top of your income taxes if you don't, but even under all the IRS code, they have no authority to ask or enforce that part, at all. That's leaving aside the idea that there is no law which forces you to pay income taxes itself, and it's a completely "voluntary" system. The main problem is that most people's employers "volunteer" for them.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Like so many things passed by the THE UNITED STATES, that was a bit of a trick. It never was mandatory, and it's still not. They claim that they will add an extra tax on top of your income taxes if you don't, but even under all the IRS code, they have no authority to ask or enforce that part, at all. That's leaving aside the idea that there is no law which forces you to pay income taxes itself, and it's a completely "voluntary" system. The main problem is that most people's employers "volunteer" for them.
Thank you, that’s great to know. We never complied and nothing happened. I think the vaccine will be more difficult to avoid.

orewashin

What do you mean people aren't required to pay income taxes? People have to pay it even making money outside of employment.

tankasnowgod

What do you mean people aren't required to pay income taxes? People have to pay it even making money outside of employment.

I said "there is no law which forces you to pay income taxes itself," not specifically "required" or "have to," as you said.

If you want to know what I'm basing that on, how about this conversation between film director Aaron Russo and sitting Congressman Ron Paul? (starting at the five minute mark)

orewashin

I said "there is no law which forces you to pay income taxes itself," not specifically "required" or "have to," as you said.

If you want to know what I'm basing that on, how about this conversation between film director Aaron Russo and sitting Congressman Ron Paul? (starting at the five minute mark)
What's the difference between being forced to, required to, or have to? I don't get it. What about 16th Amendment? Many people tried to argue that they didn't need to pay income tax and lost.

tankasnowgod

What's the difference between being forced to, required to, or have to? I don't get it. What about 16th Amendment? Many people tried to argue that they didn't need to pay income tax and lost.

The 16th Amendment, even if it was ratified, didn't change anything. It has no effect on this conversation. The Constitution already gave congress the authority to levy taxes. So it's irrelevant.

You're making a strawman argument. My initial comment is that there isn't a law requiring you to pay income taxes. The only thing that refutes that (and easily refutes it) is a stating such. I didn't say anything about force, required or have to. The difference is obvious. Are you complying with a law, or are you complying with corrupt officials, a criminal mafia, or tyranny?

As to your "many people..." who were they? If there are many of them, you must have some examples, right? Some that aren't famous actors or country singers?

orewashin

The 16th Amendment, even if it was ratified, didn't change anything. It has no effect on this conversation. The Constitution already gave congress the authority to levy taxes. So it's irrelevant.

You're making a strawman argument. My initial comment is that there isn't a law requiring you to pay income taxes. The only thing that refutes that (and easily refutes it) is a stating such. I didn't say anything about force, required or have to. The difference is obvious. Are you complying with a law, or are you complying with corrupt officials, a criminal mafia, or tyranny?

As to your "many people..." who were they? If there are many of them, you must have some examples, right? Some that aren't famous actors or country singers?
Okay, I get what you're saying about obeying a law vs an authority.

I don't who they are. There are cases available for reading online. It doesn't concern someone like me who doesn't pay taxes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals