CoV2: No Immunity, May Reactivate Korean Cdc Says

LeeLemonoil

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

That would be interesting. If the case, a lot of problematic implications obviously. At least mandatory vaccination is obsolete then too

I’ve read and heard some reporting persistent, stubborn fluish symptoms over long periods. On and off. Corona?

Link seems to work

S.Seneff

My guess is that they have been cured by pharmaceutical drugs but their immune system have not have produce the antibodies against SARS-COV2.

tankasnowgod

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

That would be interesting. If the case, a lot of problematic implications obviously. At least mandatory vaccination is obsolete then too

I’ve read and heard some reporting persistent, stubborn fluish symptoms over long periods. On and off. Corona?

Link seems to work

It says nothing about the virus "reactivating." It merely says that a test can come back positive, after coming back negative.

A simpler (and likely more correct) interpretation is that those 51% of tests are false positives (or false negatives, or some combination of the two). Or testing for something like antibodies, which, in itself, would suggest the patient is fine. This says nothing of symptoms.

Just more insanity.

J

jb116

It says nothing about the virus "reactivating." It merely says that a test can come back positive, after coming back negative.

A simpler (and likely more correct) interpretation is that those 51% of tests are false positives (or false negatives, or some combination of the two). Or testing for something like antibodies, which, in itself, would suggest the patient is fine. This says nothing of symptoms.

Just more insanity.

Peat said that a healthy immune system will not create antibodies to the virus.

You can get viral immunity by lysogeny, which is cellular level and is far superior to immunity at the antibody level.

Gadsie

You can get viral immunity by lysogeny, which is cellular level and is far superior to immunity at the antibody level.
Where did he say this?

Regina

But we'll be forced to prove we have antibodies in order to participate in daily life.

yerrag

But we'll be forced to prove we have antibodies in order to participate in daily life.

Trying talking to a doctor about this.

The response:

You're not a doctor. I am.

Doctors are now the high priests. The AMA the pope. Big Pharma the inspiration.

Peater Piper

The article, or the evidence? Because Jeong Eun-kyeong did say that. "While we are putting more weight on reactivation as the possible cause, we are conducting a comprehensive study on this," Jeong said. "There have been many cases when a patient during treatment will test negative one day and positive another." Obviously there's other possible explanations. False positive/negative, mutation, not fully clearing the infection the first time, etc.

South Korea reported that 51 coronavirus patients' infections went away then 'reactivated' But it's unlikely the virus has a dormancy period.

Peater Piper

Forgot to include this from the link I posted above.

It's more likely that the people in South Korea still had fragments of the coronavirus in their bodies after they recovered. Such fragments don't mean the patients are still infectious or sick, but they can still show up in a nucleic acid test, Dr. Keiji Fukuda, director of Hong Kong University's School of Public Health, told the Los Angeles Times last month.

"The test may be positive, but the infection is not there," Fukuda said.
Seems like a valid explanation if they tested positive shortly after recovering and continued to remain asymptomic.

tankasnowgod

The article, or the evidence? Because Jeong Eun-kyeong did say that. "While we are putting more weight on reactivation as the possible cause, we are conducting a comprehensive study on this," Jeong said. "There have been many cases when a patient during treatment will test negative one day and positive another." Obviously there's other possible explanations. False positive/negative, mutation, not fully clearing the infection the first time, etc.

South Korea reported that 51 coronavirus patients' infections went away then 'reactivated' But it's unlikely the virus has a dormancy period.

The evidence. All they are saying is that person X tested postive for COVID 19, then tested negative, then tested positive again. That is all the evidence the article is based on.

They are calling that "reactivation." I would call that evidence that the test itself flawed.

As the quote you even posted below notes, "The test may be positive, but the infection is not there." That is the dictionary definition of "False Positive."

Give a man a pregnancy test, and if it comes back positive, do you really think that man is pregnant?

Regina

Trying talking to a doctor about this.

The response:

You're not a doctor. I am.

Doctors are now the high priests. The AMA the pope. Big Pharma the inspiration.
we've been relegated to the dog model in lightning speed.

My dog had a recognized vaccinosis response. And he does have an official waiver from his vet.
But he had to be titered to go to certain places. And his titer test was enough for him to be able to go to day care and classes and walk through pet stores..
But Chicago had an outbreak of bordetella in 2015. Another mild, "kennel cough" type thing.
After that virtually no one would except my dog's titer tests.
So we had to stop his classes. He was awesome at Agility and Competition Obedience and Rally Games and has many ribbons and his Canine Good Citizen Certificate.
We could no longer go to my favorite pet store.

Of course, the only dogs that died of kennel cough bordetella were fed the most low quality PUFA ridden kibble.

But we'll be treated exactly the same because they already had the dog model.
Let everybody eat garbage food-like substances heavily fortified. Just like dog food.

Get on vet like vaccination schedules. And of course, mammograms, colonoscopies, cancer-screening and whatever else they say you have to get. (beware of gifts)
No doubt, you'll be making them antibodies to pass their "CLEARED" tenuous and capricious classification.
But no problemo.
You'll be put on immuno-suppressive drugs (just like dogs) and conveniently die early.

yerrag

we've been relegated to the dog model in lightning speed.

My dog had a recognized vaccinosis response. And he does have an official waiver from his vet.
But he had to be titered to go to certain places. And his titer test was enough for him to be able to go to day care and classes and walk through pet stores..
But Chicago had an outbreak of bordetella in 2015. Another mild, "kennel cough" type thing.
After that virtually no one would except my dog's titer tests.
So we had to stop his classes. He was awesome at Agility and Competition Obedience and Rally Games and has many ribbons and his Canine Good Citizen Certificate.
We could no longer go to my favorite pet store.

Of course, the only dogs that died of kennel cough bordetella were fed the most low quality PUFA ridden kibble.

But we'll be treated exactly the same because they already had the dog model.
Let everybody eat garbage food-like substances heavily fortified. Just like dog food.

Get on vet like vaccination schedules. And of course, mammograms, colonoscopies, cancer-screening and whatever else they say you have to get. (beware of gifts)
No doubt, you'll be making them antibodies to pass their "CLEARED" tenuous and capricious classification.
But no problemo.
You'll be put on immuno-suppressive drugs (just like dogs) and conveniently die early.

No doubt.

It's hard to have dogs and not submit to the dictates of the law. That's why as much as I love dogs I hate to have to make them suffer the need for me to conform to the law.

My cats and koi are safe from such dictates. I can feed them well. Cats don't bite like dogs would. Koi neither. And the wild birds around they sing at their pleasure, and enjoy the little oasis they have in my garden.

The dog model is very apt to show how community pressure is gamed by lawyers and by pharma to make us live under our neighbors' and. communities' false fears.

We trade the unlikely chance of death for the certainty of a life in chronic disease and pain.

I envy brother thunder and sister lightning.

S.Seneff

Yeast (candida)
Yes, yeast loves PUFA, and becomes invasive when deprived of sugar. The mania has been circulating for almost 40 years. I wrote about it in the early '80s.

Poor digestion does affect the membranes of the mouth, but a fungal infection of the mouth usually happens when the immune system is weak, from hormonal imbalance or poor nutrition, for example, or when there isn't enough saliva, or when the membranes are affected by a specific vitamin deficiency, such as vitamin A. Yeasts are attracted to estrogen and glucose, and when the thyroid hormone is deficient the antibodies that normally protect membranes tend to be deficient. It's important to know for sure exactly what the problem is, since leukoplakia is sometimes mistaken for thrush. A rinse with a little powdered sulfur usually eliminates yeast, vitamin A, along with other adequate nutrition, can often correct leukoplakia.

Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
Slight hypothyroidism is a very common cause of chronic urinary infections. Both thyroid hormone and progesterone increase the (IgA) antibody production on membranes, improving resistance to infection, and they reduce the resistance to histamine, which tends to increase in the bladder under an excess of estrogen. Checking temperature and pulse rate in the morning and middle of the day is helpful as a first way to check for possible hypothyroidism.
Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

Okay, okay , that's for non-virus infections !

-----------------------

I doubt that lysogeny or antibody are mutualy exclusive.

Missenger

Just more insanity.
Just the innate push for communist globalism from the media at work.

S.Seneff

Did will it end before Trump leave the white House ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals