CoV2: No Immunity, May Reactivate Korean Cdc Says

shine

But we'll be forced to prove we have antibodies in order to participate in daily life.

"16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666." Revelation 13:16-18

What I found funny is that the logo on the "immunity band" looks like two of the chinese letters for 6 (liù) put together. :tinfoilhat

Regina

"16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666." Revelation 13:16-18

What I found funny is that the logo on the "immunity band" looks like two of the chinese letters for 6 (liù) put together. :tinfoilhat
:screamcat::fearscream::joycat:

Regina

Yeast (candida)
Yes, yeast loves PUFA, and becomes invasive when deprived of sugar. The mania has been circulating for almost 40 years. I wrote about it in the early '80s.

Poor digestion does affect the membranes of the mouth, but a fungal infection of the mouth usually happens when the immune system is weak, from hormonal imbalance or poor nutrition, for example, or when there isn't enough saliva, or when the membranes are affected by a specific vitamin deficiency, such as vitamin A. Yeasts are attracted to estrogen and glucose, and when the thyroid hormone is deficient the antibodies that normally protect membranes tend to be deficient. It's important to know for sure exactly what the problem is, since leukoplakia is sometimes mistaken for thrush. A rinse with a little powdered sulfur usually eliminates yeast, vitamin A, along with other adequate nutrition, can often correct leukoplakia.

Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
Slight hypothyroidism is a very common cause of chronic urinary infections. Both thyroid hormone and progesterone increase the (IgA) antibody production on membranes, improving resistance to infection, and they reduce the resistance to histamine, which tends to increase in the bladder under an excess of estrogen. Checking temperature and pulse rate in the morning and middle of the day is helpful as a first way to check for possible hypothyroidism.
Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

Okay, okay , that's for non-virus infections !

-----------------------

I doubt that lysogeny or antibody are mutualy exclusive.
I am sure I could use a good deal more education on antibodies; rather than flippantly parroting that they are an over-reaction.
I absolutely loved your article linking glysophate to COVID-19 susceptibility.
Really great progression of thought and connections. It helps move the conversational focus to what's happening in the areas of higher incidence? Let's drill into that.
I feel like it is fight to uncover these truths. The salivating power grabs riding and pouncing on this wave squelch the real digging so needed. And you are doing that.
Brava!!! Thank you!

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

It begin to figure it more likely than not that there really is no herd-immunity against SARSCov2.

All of the common, endemic Corona Viruses are reported in the literature to be able to reinfect.
Immunity varies from a few month to 3 years at best. Since none of them spread quickly enough to reach herd immunity more or less simultaneously (70% needed mind) in a population and thus reinfection occurs. By that those who are temporarily immune Kind of undermine simultaneous immunity

Last edited:

Regina

It begin to figure it more likely than not that there really is no herd-immunity against SARSCov2.

All of the common, endemic Corona Viruses are reported in the literature to be able to reinfect.
Immunity varies from a few month to 3 years at best. Since none of them spread quickly enough to reach herd immunity more or less simultaneously (70% needed mind) in a population and thus reinfection occurs. By that those who are temporarily immune Kind of undermine simultaneous immunity
So are you in favor of COVID vaccines on repeated schedules? I am trying to understand the antibody response better. thx

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

So are you in favor of COVID vaccines on repeated schedules? I am trying to understand the antibody response better. thx

No, against it. There are no vaccines against any of the humanpathogen Coronaviruses, be it wether the mild seasnola ones or SARS or MERS, the grave ones. I don't know if it can be done at all with current state of the art. As ist stands the only preliminarily succesful vaccine in animal tests for MERS turned uot to weaken the host for an actual reinfection and messed it up completely. Until anybody comes up with conclusive data an proof that a theoetical CoV2-Vaccine is effective, I'm strictly against it. And sicne they now hasten the testing procedures, I don't think they will come up with something like that at all in the short periods of time they set themselves.

Peater Piper

There's a number of SARS vaccines that were developed but never tested due to waning funding once everyone realized it wasn't the end of the world. Several of the current SARS-CoV-2 vaccines undergoing testing were originally intended for SARS, which is why they were ready for testing in such a short period of time.

Peater Piper

Ok, seems obvious. Thanks for the info.
They could be total failures of course, and I share your concern that there's never been a proven vaccine for a coronavirus. This stuff is being fast-tracked, which makes me wary that potential safety concerns will be overlooked or ignored.

Collden

Non-human primates vaccinated with modified vaccinia Ankara (MVA) virus encoding full-length SARS-COV spike glycoprotein and challenged with the SARS-CoV virus had lower viral loads but suffered from acute lung injury due to antibody enhancement.[3] A study of 29 hospitalized and subsequently recovered Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients after severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-COV-2) infection found that 100% of patients had anti-spike antibodies.[4] Moreover, anti-spike IgG correlated linearly with age and LDH (a biomarker of disease severity often elevated in cytokine release syndrome). Antibody-dependent enhancement as been observed in both severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) animal models allowing the respective viruses to enter cells expressing FcR including myeloid lineage cells.[5]

Moreover, antibody-dependent enhancement of acute lung injury has been documented in both SARS and MERS. Rabbits intranasally infected with MERS-COV developed a pulmonary infection characterized by viremia and perivascular inflammation of the lung.[6] Interestingly, when challenged with MERS-COV a second time, rabbits were not protected from disease, despite having measurable antibody responses.[6] Moreover, the rabbits developed more severe lung disease on re-exposure to MERS-COV.[6] Similarly in SARS, mice vaccinated against SARS-COV had measurable antibody responses.[7] However, all mice within two days of challenge developed lung pathology.[7] The lack of protection from antibodies, and exacerbation of lung pathology has been a major challenge for coronavirus vaccine development and may similarly impact SARS-COV-2 vaccine research.

Antibody-dependent enhancement - Wikipedia

Ok, I used to dismiss the re-infection theories as fear mongering, but it seems like a valid concern. If we can't rely on either vaccination or natural immunity for long term protection, but in fact may just get a worse infection when exposed again, where does that leave us? Just let natural selection run its course and we'll eventually end up with a new race of COVID-19-resistant Homo Sapien?

Peater Piper

This preprint shows rhesus monkeys did develop immunity after an initial SARS-CoV-2 infection. To me, that's a positive sign, at least when it comes to natural immunity. Whether a vaccine will yield the same results remains to be seen.

Reinfection could not occur in SARS-CoV-2 infected rhesus macaques
An outbreak of the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome CoV-2 (SARS-CoV-2), began in Wuhan and spread globally. Recently, it has been reported that discharged patients in China and elsewhere were testing positive after recovering. However, it remains unclear whether the convalescing patients have a risk of “relapse” or “reinfection”. The longitudinal tracking of re-exposure after the disappeared symptoms of the SARS-CoV-2-infected monkeys was performed in this study. We found that weight loss in some monkeys, viral replication mainly in nose, pharynx, lung and gut, as well as moderate interstitial pneumonia at 7 days post-infection (dpi) were clearly observed in rhesus monkeys after the primary infection. After the symptoms were alleviated and the specific antibody tested positively, the half of infected monkeys were rechallenged with the same dose of SARS-CoV-2 strain. Notably, neither viral loads in nasopharyngeal and anal swabs along timeline nor viral replication in all primary tissue compartments at 5 days post-reinfection (dpr) was found in re-exposed monkeys. Combined with the follow-up virologic, radiological and pathological findings, the monkeys with re-exposure showed no recurrence of COVID-19, similarly to the infected monkey without rechallenge. Taken together, our results indicated that the primary SARS-CoV-2 infection could protect from subsequent exposures, which have the reference of prognosis of the disease and vital implications for vaccine design.

Collden

@Peater Piper

That is a good sign yes.

Thought this was a pretty good article on vaccine development for Covid-19
News Feature: Avoiding pitfalls in the pursuit of a COVID-19 vaccine
Graham's team is attempting to mitigate the possibility of immune enhancement and maximize the speed of vaccine development by injecting mRNA in order to make a highly precise type of protein. “We know at atomic-level detail that this protein is shaped the right way to elicit the right antibodies to have functional activity against this virus,” says Graham. “These things create the kind of T cell response that will prevent allergic inflammation.” Another perk of gene-based delivery: It can be manufactured rapidly.
Still, when they try to sidestep the potential harms of the vaccine by designing it so precisely that it will have just the right response against this virus, it seems that they might still run into these potential harms if the virus mutates just the tiniest bit.

Terma

You're a bigot if you think men can't get pregnant.
I want to believe

In a key episode in the conflict, Set sexually abuses Horus. Set's violation is partly meant to degrade his rival, but it also involves homosexual desire, in keeping with one of Set's major characteristics, his forceful, potent, and indiscriminate sexuality.[19] In the earliest account of this episode, in a fragmentary Middle Kingdom papyrus, the sexual encounter begins when Set asks to have sex with Horus, who agrees on the condition that Set will give Horus some of his strength.[20] The encounter puts Horus in danger, because in Egyptian tradition semen is a potent and dangerous substance, akin to poison. According to some texts, Set's semen enters Horus's body and makes him ill, but in "Contendings", Horus thwarts Set by catching Set's semen in his hands. Isis retaliates by putting Horus's semen on lettuce-leaves that Set eats. Set's defeat becomes apparent when this semen appears on his forehead as a golden disk. He has been impregnated with his rival's seed and as a result "gives birth" to the disk. In "Contendings", Thoth takes the disk and places it on his own head; in earlier accounts, it is Thoth who is produced by this anomalous birth.[21]

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

@Peater Piper

That is a good sign yes.

Thought this was a pretty good article on vaccine development for Covid-19
News Feature: Avoiding pitfalls in the pursuit of a COVID-19 vaccine

Still, when they try to sidestep the potential harms of the vaccine by designing it so precisely that it will have just the right response against this virus, it seems that they might still run into these potential harms if the virus mutates just the tiniest bit.

Most of the top-Tier virologist that get a lot of coverage or are in high positions seem to assume immunity for 12-18 month.

Still, unclear if CoV2 will turn out like flu or the milder Coronas and mutate / change and come back season after season or if it’s more like Sars and Mers where there are no known mutations.
A caveat: both Sars and Mers might still be able to mutate and might have not because they are relatively poor at spreading and thus didn’t have much opportunity to mutate.

A seasonal cov2 would be very bad obviously

RealNeat

Non-human primates vaccinated with modified vaccinia Ankara (MVA) virus encoding full-length SARS-COV spike glycoprotein and challenged with the SARS-CoV virus had lower viral loads but suffered from acute lung injury due to antibody enhancement.[3] A study of 29 hospitalized and subsequently recovered Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients after severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-COV-2) infection found that 100% of patients had anti-spike antibodies.[4] Moreover, anti-spike IgG correlated linearly with age and LDH (a biomarker of disease severity often elevated in cytokine release syndrome). Antibody-dependent enhancement as been observed in both severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) animal models allowing the respective viruses to enter cells expressing FcR including myeloid lineage cells.[5]

Moreover, antibody-dependent enhancement of acute lung injury has been documented in both SARS and MERS. Rabbits intranasally infected with MERS-COV developed a pulmonary infection characterized by viremia and perivascular inflammation of the lung.[6] Interestingly, when challenged with MERS-COV a second time, rabbits were not protected from disease, despite having measurable antibody responses.[6] Moreover, the rabbits developed more severe lung disease on re-exposure to MERS-COV.[6] Similarly in SARS, mice vaccinated against SARS-COV had measurable antibody responses.[7] However, all mice within two days of challenge developed lung pathology.[7] The lack of protection from antibodies, and exacerbation of lung pathology has been a major challenge for coronavirus vaccine development and may similarly impact SARS-COV-2 vaccine research.

Antibody-dependent enhancement - Wikipedia

Ok, I used to dismiss the re-infection theories as fear mongering, but it seems like a valid concern. If we can't rely on either vaccination or natural immunity for long term protection, but in fact may just get a worse infection when exposed again, where does that leave us? Just let natural selection run its course and we'll eventually end up with a new race of COVID-19-resistant Homo Sapien?
Have you heard Ray talk about the "immunity" conundrum with many viruses? I believe he talks about it in politics and science covid interview 2. Basically (double check my info) he mentions that if we had immunity to every virus etc. our cells would have to be the size of I think the size of tennis ball I believe he said. So, his point was that by having very low levels of inflammation the body doesn't necessarily need antibodies or immunity in the conventional sense but rather can go through such an event with extremely mild or no symptoms. Now for the majority of the unhealthy nutritionally duped humans the reality of this is concerning. Not to sound heartless but was there ever a shortcut to health? This current scenerio is (amongst many other things) the poop of the current state of human health and healthcare rising to the surface.

J

jb116

Yes it was in interview 2:

"A person who can have an abundant inner energetic metabolism but without a lot of inflammatory experiences can produce the most organized and almost unnoticed rejection of the infection..."

Regina

This lady is awesome!
I am sorry if it is posted elsewhere and I missed seeing it.
She knows where the bodies are buried and gets immunity and inklings about bioenergics. Not all Peaty but maybe we can get her over here and her wealth of experience with vaccines.
Her interview starts around 13 min in. And at 50 min talks about her direct work with (evil and stupid) Fauci:

Last edited:

KTownSatfats

This lady is awesome!
I am sorry if it is posted elsewhere and I missed seeing it.
She knows where the bodies are buried and gets immunity and inklings about bioenergics. Not all Peaty but maybe we can get her over her and her wealth of experience with vaccines.
Her interview starts around 13 min in. And at 50 min talks about her direct work with (evil and stupid) Fauci:

I just watched an interview w her. Awesome! Gotta love the whistleblowers!