CoV2: No Immunity, May Reactivate Korean Cdc Says

Regina

I just watched an interview w her. Awesome! Gotta love the whistleblowers!
But I still want to keep things Peaty here.
This lady IS awesome but she still sees the immune system as a killer of evil germs and not as a robust clean-up crew for what does damage.
I'm sure if she spent some time focusing on Peat's understanding that she could absorb that view far better than me.
Specifically, in the 2nd of the Politics and Science interviews; starting about oh 30 - 50 minutes, Dr Peat talks about interferon and nitric oxide, he also mentions Jamie Cunliffe and Polly Matzinger's work in the debris-clearing theory of immunity.

The shutdown creates the every cell/person for himself. Sever the quorum. The quorum is evil. The pathogen is evil

Last edited:

KTownSatfats

But I still want to keep things Peaty here.
This lady IS awesome but she still sees the immune system as a killer of evil germs and not as a robust clean-up crew for what does damage.
I'm sure if she spent some time focusing on Peat's understanding that she could absorb that view far better than me.
Specifically, in the 2nd of the Politics and Science interviews; starting about oh 30 - 50 minutes, Dr Peat talks about interferon and nitric oxide, he also mentions Jamie Cunliffe and Polly Matzinger's work in the debris-clearing theory of immunity.

The shutdown creates the every cell/person for himself. Sever the quorum. The quorum is evil. The pathogen is evil
:thumbsup:

S.Seneff

"South Korea has called on residents to follow strict social distancing until at least April 19, but as cases have dropped and the weather has improved, a growing number of people have been flouting the guidelines."

Regina

I think the whole idea of "isolate the carriers" continues the divide and conquer ( like locusts) narrative.
They test positive again. For what? And? Who cares?

We are full of viruses. I don't have to parrot Dr Peat. Just look up % of HSV and Epstien Barr in the population. Oh should we isolate the entire workforce until they are virus free? We have to allow people to think about these things for themselves without a boot on their head. Remove the duress to see how ludicrous it all is.
Isn't it the hallmark of a psychopath who needs to rev things up in lightning speed before you know what's happening to you?
Hurry up, divide them, tear them apart, isolate them, don't let them form ANY kind of quorum, sever everything, strip them naked, silence them, squelch any possible dissent.
Who's the one with the immune system on fire? The elites!
That's how sick "immunity" works. Super mega paranoid. Super mega vigilant. Super mega aggressive.

I'm sorry we don't have a populace that calmly looks upon this behaviour with pity.

No. Our populace says, "I'm so little and schizoid and powerless. Whatever reality powerful people put forth, I will obey. Please approve of me."

Last edited:

KTownSatfats

I think the whole idea of "isolate the carriers" continues the divide and conquer ( like locusts) narrative.
They test positive again. For what? And? Who cares?

We are full of viruses. I don't have to parrot Dr Peat. Just look up % of HSV and Epstien Barr in the population. Oh should we isolate the entire workforce until they are virus free? We have to allow people to think about these things for themselves without a boot on their head. Remove the duress to see how ludicrous it all is.
Isn't it the hallmark of a psychopath who needs to rev things up in lightning speed before you know what's happening to you?
Hurry up, divide them, tear them apart, isolate them, don't let them form ANY kind of quorum, sever everything, strip them naked, silence them, squelch any possible dissent.
Who's the one with the immune system on fire? The elites!
That's how sick "immunity" works. Super mega paranoid. Super mega vigilant. Super mega aggressive.

I'm sorry we don't have a populace that calmly looks upon this behaviour with pity.

No. Our populace says, "I'm so little and schizoid and powerless. Whatever reality powerful people put forth, I will obey. Please approve of me."
Well said!

Regina

Well said!
Thx.
Of course, look what they have to roll out now. Amp it up. Keep kicking the donkey. All pandemic. All the time. Unrelenting. All fog death poison suffering sickness.
Ohhhhh help us wretched beings. They want to bring everyone to this but themselves. It's not funny. But we should point and laugh.

Last edited:

Peater Piper

More recovered patients testing positive in South Korea. Nothing about whether they're displaying symptoms or why they're being tested again, which would obviously be nice to know.

South Korea reports more recovered COVID-19 patients testing positive again

We now have some more information.
Coronavirus relapse cases continue to rise in S. Korea | Yonhap News Agency
The number of people who tested positive again for COVID-19 after making full recoveries has reached 163 since the first such case was identified on April 8, according to the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC).

The latest figure accounts for 2.1 percent of those cured of COVID-19 and released from quarantine, the KCDC said. So far, South Korea has released 7,829 patients after they were declared cured.

By age group, 38 relapse cases were reported among those in their 20s, followed by people in their 50s with 32 cases.

The KCDC said it took 13.5 days on average for people to be retested positive for COVID-19 after being released from quarantine.

Of the 137 cases that have clinical and epidemiological information, 61 showed symptoms again, the KCDC said.

postman

Non-human primates vaccinated with modified vaccinia Ankara (MVA) virus encoding full-length SARS-COV spike glycoprotein and challenged with the SARS-CoV virus had lower viral loads but suffered from acute lung injury due to antibody enhancement.[3] A study of 29 hospitalized and subsequently recovered Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients after severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-COV-2) infection found that 100% of patients had anti-spike antibodies.[4] Moreover, anti-spike IgG correlated linearly with age and LDH (a biomarker of disease severity often elevated in cytokine release syndrome). Antibody-dependent enhancement as been observed in both severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) animal models allowing the respective viruses to enter cells expressing FcR including myeloid lineage cells.[5]

Moreover, antibody-dependent enhancement of acute lung injury has been documented in both SARS and MERS. Rabbits intranasally infected with MERS-COV developed a pulmonary infection characterized by viremia and perivascular inflammation of the lung.[6] Interestingly, when challenged with MERS-COV a second time, rabbits were not protected from disease, despite having measurable antibody responses.[6] Moreover, the rabbits developed more severe lung disease on re-exposure to MERS-COV.[6] Similarly in SARS, mice vaccinated against SARS-COV had measurable antibody responses.[7] However, all mice within two days of challenge developed lung pathology.[7] The lack of protection from antibodies, and exacerbation of lung pathology has been a major challenge for coronavirus vaccine development and may similarly impact SARS-COV-2 vaccine research.

Antibody-dependent enhancement - Wikipedia

Ok, I used to dismiss the re-infection theories as fear mongering, but it seems like a valid concern. If we can't rely on either vaccination or natural immunity for long term protection, but in fact may just get a worse infection when exposed again, where does that leave us? Just let natural selection run its course and we'll eventually end up with a new race of COVID-19-resistant Homo Sapien?
Death rate is probably 1% or less. Most people don't even realize they have it and I doubt they would get much worse the second time they're exposed to it?

yrrubyam

The virus is the new ISIS. War on terror is now war on virus. It will never go away, it is here, it is there, it is everywhere

S.Seneff

Long-term Co-existence of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) with Antibody Response in Non-severe Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Patients
Bin Wang, Li Wang, Xianggen Kong, Jin Geng, Di Xiao, Chunhong Ma, Xuemei Jiang, View ORCID ProfilePei-Hui Wang
doi: Long-term Co-existence of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) with Antibody Response in Non-severe Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Patients
This article is a preprint and has not been certified by peer review [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical pra

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 infection causing coronavirus disease 2019 has spread worldwide. Whether antibodies are important for the adaptive immune responses against SARS-CoV-2 infection needs to be determined. Here, 26 cases of COVID-19 in Jinan, China, were examined and shown to be mild or with common clinical symptoms and no cases of severe symptoms were found among these patients. A striking feature of some patients is that SARS-CoV-2 could exist in patients who have virus-specific IgG antibodies for a very long period, with one case for up to 36 days. One COVID-19 patient who did not produce any SARS-CoV-2-bound IgG successfully cleared SARS-CoV-2 after 46 days of illness, revealing that without antibody-mediated adaptive immunity, innate immunity may still be powerful enough to eliminate SARS-CoV-2. Overall, this report may provide a basis for further analysis of both innate and adaptive immunity in SARS-CoV-2 clearance, especially in non-severe cases. This study also has implications for understanding the pathogenesis and treatment of SARS-CoV-2.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Thanks for posting that.
I said from the start that the „reinfected“ are those whose immune response is the optimal there is. Non-specific response with successful clearance. And those are only a few. They will manage my reinfection just as well or will be affected more strongly and then eventually will create antibodies

The scaremongers will nonetheless publicize: People get reinfected.

Peater Piper

One COVID-19 patient who did not produce any SARS-CoV-2-bound IgG successfully cleared SARS-CoV-2 after 46 days of illness, revealing that without antibody-mediated adaptive immunity, innate immunity may still be powerful enough to eliminate SARS-CoV-2.
It should be noted that this patient did eventually have detectable antibodies, which still leaves open the question of why some people are displaying signs of reinfection if even innate immunity leads to antibody production. Also, we know from influenza that it's possible to remain asymptomatic (up to 75%), but antibodies are still created in those patients.