Shocking New Video By Canadian Doctors Shows Massive Fraud In Pfizer’s Clinical Trials For Its Vaccine

Giraffe

I appreciate this video. 3% death rate with the first six months is mind boggling!

I think the table he presented included only the people that reported adverse events in the first 90 days following the release of the Pfizer toxin. So 3% of the reported adverse events were fatal. The total number of people who had got the clot shot was higher than the 42k that reported adverse events.

This was discussed before. See this thread.

I think the table he presented included only the people that reported adverse events in the first 90 days following the release of the Pfizer toxin. So 3% of the reported adverse events were fatal. The total number of people who had got the clot shot was higher than the 42k that reported adverse events.

This was discussed before. See this thread.
It’s funny, but not, how “they” blame every death on Covid if you had tested positive for it in the prior 60 days. including car accident victim's, but if you died sudden or strangely after being injected with the vaccines it was anything else, but the vaccine. Just as much as I am surprised at how terrible things have gone this past couple of years, I am more stunned how gullible and undiscerning people are. It is not hard to imagine anymore how Hitler got away with so much.

Back
Top Bottom