Peating and new to aspirin

AndrogenicJB

I have heard many on here discuss using aspirin and its benefits. I recently picked up some aspirin and have some questions
1. What are all the best benefits of aspirin
2. Does aspirin help androgens
3. I go to the gym, is aspirin going to negatively effect that due to it being anti inflammatory
4. Dangers of using aspirin, what to be wary of
5. When to take aspirin
6. What dosage does the uncoupling/fat loss effect occur, I have the 300mg capsules
7. What dosage is the anti aromatase effects
8. Any other precautions

Thanks for taking the time

I have heard many on here discuss using aspirin and its benefits. I recently picked up some aspirin and have some questions
3. I go to the gym, is aspirin going to negatively effect that due to it being anti inflammatory
5. When to take aspirin
6. What dosage does the uncoupling/fat loss effect occur, I have the 300mg capsules
8. Any other precautions

I will address #4, aspirin thins the blood. So if you are take blood thinners or you are an "O" blood type as I am and already have thin blood, you need to be sparing with it. When I take it and have other blood thinning foods like avocados or nuts or anything with vitamin E, it causes my gums to bleed and sometimes a headache.

T

TheBeard

5. When to take aspirin
8. Any other precautions

1. All of them?
2. Androgens are strong, they don't need help
3. You shouldn't be going to the gym, plenty of free ways to achieve the same workouts
4. Don't swallow the blisters
5. When your mouth is empty
6. At 300.01mg. Too bad you only have 300mg pills...
7. Don'd be against aromatase, it's not very inclusive of you
8. Yes please

Razvan

1. All of them?
2. Androgens are strong, they don't need help
3. You shouldn't be going to the gym, plenty of free ways to achieve the same workouts
4. Don't swallow the blisters
5. When your mouth is empty
6. At 300.01mg. Too bad you only have 300mg pills...
7. Don'd be against aromatase, it's not very inclusive of you
8. Yes please
I don't know how charlie can ban me when this but leave this guy respond freely on this forum.(he always tries to provoke people) I think it's enough. He needs to try some other delusional forums.Take initiative and ban the ones they need it Charlie.@charlie @Mauritio

T

TheBeard

I don't know how charlie can ban me when this but leave this guy respond freely on this forum.(he always tries to provoke people) I think it's enough. He needs to try some other delusional forums.Take initiative and ban the ones they need it Charlie.@charlie @Mauritio

Maybe the more appropriate question is how OP was able to post this thread when the answers are literrally everywhere on RP forum already. It's the most discussed topic.

If you feel offended, block me.

I'm privately coaching a dozen members on this forum who thank me everyday for turning their life around.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals