Peated loose skin help. Adonis belt out of reach without surgery?

faust jaeger

Hello everyone, for those of you that dont know I have lost over 150 pounds in 26 months or so and did some unpeated things to get here but that is in the past now. I have hit the gym hard as well and have a beautiful physique now but it is only visible in my arms and chest and that torments me. My abs and specifically my adonis belt are still covered by loose skin. I have heard that one must wait 3-4 years post weight loss at a stable ish weight for the skin to fix itself but I did not know the validity of that. If I end up needing surgery thats ok. I was wondering if any peaters knew any tricks or had any good input of the situation?

Aymen

Hello everyone, for those of you that dont know I have lost over 150 pounds in 26 months or so and did some unpeated things to get here but that is in the past now. I have hit the gym hard as well and have a beautiful physique now but it is only visible in my arms and chest and that torments me. My abs and specifically my adonis belt are still covered by loose skin. I have heard that one must wait 3-4 years post weight loss at a stable ish weight for the skin to fix itself but I did not know the validity of that. If I end up needing surgery thats ok. I was wondering if any peaters knew any tricks or had any good input of the situation?
Losing too much weight in short period of time is the main reason why loose skin happen.
I lost 40 kg in 6 months when i was 17, i'm 27 years old now and my skin didn't get better with time as they say, i have heard that applying cocoa butter and olive oil is good because of the high vitamin E that is beneficial for the skin but i have never tried it, i don't recommand trying it and i think it's a waste of time, the skin may require surgery if it appears ugly or affecting your self esteem, gladly i lost my weight doing HIIT and weight lifting so i didn't get affected much by the loose skin but i think lifting and building muscle will make it appear less ugly by time.

In an interview with jodelle Ray suggested eating oysters and eggs, the high zinc intake is a good thing for our cases.

Last edited:
OP
faust jaeger

faust jaeger

Thank you. Can you send me the link to the oyster loose skin quote? I haven’t heard that one yet. I want to hear/read it in full context.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals