Nodding off all the time

TheDolphin

Forum Supporter
My mother in law is 74 and falls asleep all the time, no matter where. Every time she sits down, she nods off and takes a mini -nap. If she is holding a cup with tea, it will drop while she nods off. Her doctor keeps telling her, she is in excellent health, even tough she overweight. She takes Levo for her thyroid. What is up with that? So sad to see her sleep all the time in chairs while the kids race around her. Any idea? I think she has Sleep apnea and that's why she is tired throughout the day. Doc says she is fine. She told me her parents did that too, after meals they napped at the table. Strange. Any other possibility?
IMG_6255.jpeg

pondering

Low potassium? I find I get tired/lethargic when I don’t eat enough potassium rich foods.

OP
TheDolphin

TheDolphin

Forum Supporter
Sleep apnea?
Totally agree, sleep apnea, Doctor says she is fine. Tough going here. She snores loud and gasps for air during her sleep. I mentioned it 10 years ago to get test for sleep apnea, doc said, she didn't need, she was fine. Thank you so much for your input. Always grateful for input.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals