Nickel - Cause Of Hairloss - Chelator

ursidae

don’t know if these HTMA wheels are entirely accurate, but it’s interesting nevertheless

1628685178199.jpeg

Motif

Do you have a test showing high levels of nickel in blood/hair or a reason to believe you have toxicity such as years of wearing braces or retainer or having consumed food that was prepared in nickel containing vessels? If not, I’m not sure how to answer this question. I know that histidine lowers zinc as well

nickel depletes histidine levels and is chelated by taking histidine. I wore nickel containing braces and a retainer for many years. I developed symptoms of what I now recognise to be histapenia shortly after having them put in my mouth. Went from an ambitious driven kid to the complete opposite in a very short time frame. Supplementation of L-Histidine makes me feel miles better.
No, I don’t: it’s all just hypothesis cause I have no idea what caused my copper and zinc to stay low.

Dr. B

Do you have a test showing high levels of nickel in blood/hair or a reason to believe you have toxicity such as years of wearing braces or retainer or having consumed food that was prepared in nickel containing vessels? If not, I’m not sure how to answer this question. I know that histidine lowers zinc as well

nickel depletes histidine levels and is chelated by taking histidine. I wore nickel containing braces and a retainer for many years. I developed symptoms of what I now recognise to be histapenia shortly after having them put in my mouth. Went from an ambitious driven kid to the complete opposite in a very short time frame. Supplementation of L-Histidine makes me feel miles better.
if its stainless steel does that contain nickel?
the retainer you wore, was it the permanent metal retainer on the backs of the teeth to keep them straight
so the nickel depleted your histamine too much?
isnt nickel allergenic, so should raise histamine... im not sure if I had low histamine from the nickel. i thought its also carcinogenic, and Ray seems to like anti histamine things btw
did you get your retainers removed? ive had mine for around 10 years

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals