emunah

Hi!
I decided to register on this forum to be able to discuss some of my doubts. I come from semi Paleo diet, that I adopted some time ago and at first it was very helpful to clear my sinus issues. However after a while I had symptoms of adrenal overdrive: I couldn't sleep more than 5h, felt restless and lost too much weight.

I gradually started to eat more carbs and my sleep has improved. I came across Ray Peat articles and found them very interesting. I was off sugar for almost a year, and tried to limit my fructose intake. But I always try to listen to my instinct. What is most interesting thing in this approach, that the most foods he recommends are my favorites (except milk). I eat carrot daily for years. I love coffee and fruits. I never was able to eat green leafy vegetables daily, but I like root vegetables. And my favorite ice cream was coffee Hagen Dazs :)

At first I was afraid to eat refined sugar again, but I didn't start to eat or crave a lot of sugar.

My first impression from reading his articles is that despite being an avid reader of everything related to nutrition (not only articles but also books) I still don't know anything. :)

So I hope to learn something here :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Emunah, :welcome

See you around the forum. :hattip

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals