New Member!

cupofcoffee

Hello everyone! i've created this account months ago but i never posted before, so i want to present myself a bit :)

I'm 18 years old guy from Italy, and i was led to this forum and peat's ideas by Hans's (amazing) articles about androsterone and DHT.

I have no particular health problem thankfully but since my early teens i've been more on the estrogen/serotonin side, in fact i had anxiety and extremely introverted behavior until few months ago when i started to apply some of peat's ideas by consuming loads of pear juice (i don't really like OJ but i assume that pear juice is okay too?) and drinking more coffee. Since then my energy levels went way up, my social anxiety went down by a lot (i went from one extreme to another, now i'm insolent even though i don't blame it on anything since the increased confidence just exposed some underlying problems) and i look way more androgenic!

I still don't apply many things promoted by this forum, like cutting PUFAs and starch, because i don't control my diet since i'm dependent on my parents. Another thing i'm doing is listening to binaural beats to increase my androgens but that's a story for another day.

With that said, i want to thank everyone in this forum for bringing me to the light :D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

Hello everyone! i've created this account months ago but i never posted before, so i want to present myself a bit :)

I'm 18 years old guy from Italy, and i was led to this forum and peat's ideas by Hans's (amazing) articles about androsterone and DHT.

I have no particular health problem thankfully but since my early teens i've been more on the estrogen/serotonin side, in fact i had anxiety and extremely introverted behavior until few months ago when i started to apply some of peat's ideas by consuming loads of pear juice (i don't really like OJ but i assume that pear juice is okay too?) and drinking more coffee. Since then my energy levels went way up, my social anxiety went down by a lot (i went from one extreme to another, now i'm insolent even though i don't blame it on anything since the increased confidence just exposed some underlying problems) and i look way more androgenic!

I still don't apply many things promoted by this forum, like cutting PUFAs and starch, because i don't control my diet since i'm dependent on my parents. Another thing i'm doing is listening to binaural beats to increase my androgens but that's a story for another day.

With that said, i want to thank everyone in this forum for bringing me to the light :D

Very cool. It's great that you are able to apply some of Peat's ideas from such a young age. I understand on the PUFA and starch thing. If you're not seeing issues, I wouldn't worry too much about the starch at the moment, and focus more on reducing PUFA when you can, even if it's just choosing butter over margarine, or avoiding things like mayo, chips and fries. That might be were you reap the most benefits later in life.

And welcome!

OP
cupofcoffee

cupofcoffee

Very cool. It's great that you are able to apply some of Peat's ideas from such a young age. I understand on the PUFA and starch thing. If you're not seeing issues, I wouldn't worry too much about the starch at the moment, and focus more on reducing PUFA when you can, even if it's just choosing butter over margarine, or avoiding things like mayo, chips and fries. That might be were you reap the most benefits later in life.

And welcome!
Thank you, thankfully i never ever touched margarine (Thank you mom!) and rarely eat chips and fries. The only side effect i ever get from starch is the post-pasta coma, which can be easily solved by some caffeine!

Source Code

Eating a little bit of coconut oil after each meal can help get the ratio of saturated fat to pufa closer to 2:1

Razvan

Le basi sono che il calcio deve essere più del fosforo , i grassi saturi più dei polinsaturi (che devano anche essere bassissimi) . E gli zuccheri cioè zucchero e fruttosio dalla frutta devono essere più dell'amido (pasta,pane, riso ect). Quindi una dieta di caffè,latte ,formaggi ,spremute di frutta ,frutta e carne bovina magra (consumata con il latte per avere più calcio che fosforo) è ottimale.
ci sto lavorando

OP
cupofcoffee

cupofcoffee

Le basi sono che il calcio deve essere più del fosforo , i grassi saturi più dei polinsaturi (che devano anche essere bassissimi) . E gli zuccheri cioè zucchero e fruttosio dalla frutta devono essere più dell'amido (pasta,pane, riso ect). Quindi una dieta di caffè,latte ,formaggi ,spremute di frutta ,frutta e carne bovina magra (consumata con il latte per avere più calcio che fosforo) è ottimale.
grazie per il riassunto :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals