Never Been Able To Sleep With A Closed Bedroom Door? CO2 Related?

youngandold

I have never been able to sleep with a closed bedroom door since I was a teen.
If I do close the door then I wake up in a few hours feeling very dizzy with brain fog and the air feels too hot and stuffy to me.

It ain't the house or the bedroom as I have moved 4 times and it happens on every house.

Is it CO2 related?
Is it good or bad?

Have you tried opening your window? Or your closet? We need to investigate which door/opening is the problem.

milk_lover

cantstoppeating said:
post 111651 Have you tried opening your window? Or your closet? We need to investigate which door/opening is the problem.
I think he meant the main door of the room that you use to enter and exit the room.
OP are your rooms traditionally small? I ask this because large rooms usually do not have the concentrated CO2 issue that might pose a problem, plenty of room for air (pun not intended). But it will be interesting to know if there is connection between elevated CO2 levels and dizziness and brain fog.

Last edited by a moderator:

tara

I think there are usually other things than CO2 that build up in enclosed air in a room, that favour some turnover of fresh air. Eg outgasing from furnishings, flooring, building materials, moulds, etc.

There may also be something about electrical charge/ionisation of air or dust particles that builds up over time if there is little or no air exchange.

I usually like to sleep with a door and/or window open, too. But I seldom wake up with that desperate-for-fresh-air feeling I used to get. Sometimes went with night sweats, maybe hyperventilation. Not had this happen for a while now. I suspect the improvement has come from some or all of attending to night-time mouth-breathing, progesterone supps, or increased night-time blood sugar levels, and possibly other nutritional changes.

Do you know if you tend to breath through mouth or nose at night? If through mouth, I'd put that at the top of the list to change, and see if it helps sleep and other things. Can be changed with cheap and simple mecanical aids.

toucan

how do you improve your serum CO2 levels. what does it mean if you have levels that are too high.. what is too high ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals