Nattokinase

Diogo

Hello there, I've been looking for a way to dissolve clots and reduce spike protein, which Nattokinase is a bliss at doing so, but in one study it refers to it as a possible "markedly increase the expression levels of ADAM9 and ADAM10 genes in the brain tissue of the treated rats. "

Both ADAM's seem to be highly related to cancerous progression so I'm back footed on this one.

Any experts to help?

Elie

Forum Supporter
Hello there, I've been looking for a way to dissolve clots and reduce spike protein, which Nattokinase is a bliss at doing so, but in one study it refers to it as a possible "markedly increase the expression levels of ADAM9 and ADAM10 genes in the brain tissue of the treated rats. "

Both ADAM's seem to be highly related to cancerous progression so I'm back footed on this one.

Any experts to help?
often very high doses are used in these in vitro studies. Did you check the amount used?

Jessie

Have you looked into vitamin E therapy for this? I've heard a lot of testimonials about Nattokinase but vitamin E is a proven commodity in medically severe cases of thrombosis. The product needs to be good though. And a lot of people put emphasis on getting a full spectrum of the tocopherols, but according to Shute's discoveries it's really just the alpha variety that provides the bulk of therapeutic effects. So make sure you get a brand that's pure and high in alpha-tocopherol.

I think the dosage (If I remember correctly) for coronary thrombosis was between 600-1200 IUs. Someone might want to double check that though, been a while since I read this.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Have you looked into vitamin E therapy for this? I've heard a lot of testimonials about Nattokinase but vitamin E is a proven commodity in medically severe cases of thrombosis. The product needs to be good though. And a lot of people put emphasis on getting a full spectrum of the tocopherols, but according to Shute's discoveries it's really just the alpha variety that provides the bulk of therapeutic effects. So make sure you get a brand that's pure and high in alpha-tocopherol.

I think the dosage (If I remember correctly) for coronary thrombosis was between 600-1200 IUs. Someone might want to double check that though, been a while since I read
True thar alpha has the most activity, buy too much depletes the others, so it's probably a good idea to supplement mixed tocopherols every so often.

Please share what you've heard about Nattokunase. I'm curious about it as well, and my experience with it, even as a practitioner, is limited.

Jessie

True thar alpha has the most activity, buy too much depletes the others, so it's probably a good idea to supplement mixed tocopherols every so often.

Please share what you've heard about Nattokunase. I'm curious about it as well, and my experience with it, even as a practitioner, is limited.
Mostly just other testimonials from people on places like Reddit. Nothing concreate, which is why I would lean toward tocopherol therapy if given an option.

Jessie

Not to invalidate personal claims, mind you. But you would like to see some in vivo studies showing success. And that might exist, I don't really know. Nattokinase is not something I've done a lot of research on.

OP
Diogo

Diogo

often very high doses are used in these in vitro studies. Did you check the amount used?

Seems there are no specific amounts reported. Will check Vit E. Really am curious now! Thanks, man!

OP
Diogo

Diogo

" In this regard, vitamins such as A, D, and E may decrease the binding of NF-κB to their specific sequences on DNA and reduce the synthesis of the pro-inflammatory cytokine, prevent or decrease the cytokine" Don't really find anything on the subject. Did Peat recommend it? If yes, where did he did so? Any sources?

Elie

Forum Supporter

Seems there are no specific amounts reported. Will check Vit E. Really am curious now! Thanks, man!
Use sci-hub.se to get full article o you can get more details (dosages)
https://sci-hub.se/10.1177/0960327112467040

I will check it out later.

LadyRae

Any experts to help?

I had covid the second week of October of 2022.
Un-vaxxed over here😁

Yes, I have posted a few times in the forum in different threads that nattokinase completely eradicated my chest pain and left arm numbness, my dizziness and shortness of breath even going upstairs. The chest pain under my left breast was so painful and scary that I even wondered if I had breast cancer.....Many people here don't believe that I had pericarditis symptoms as an un-vaxxed person. But all that means is that there was inflammation somewhere In My Heart. I hope I didn't have full blown myocarditis....

Like I said, after 2 weeks of taking nattokinase, and then starting my period, within a couple days of that I felt completely brand new. I still have most of my bottle and I'm not taking it right now. Maybe it is a good thing to take for a few weeks and then stop when symptoms improve?

Elie

Forum Supporter
I had covid the second week of October of 2022.
Un-vaxxed over here😁

Yes, I have posted a few times in the forum in different threads that nattokinase completely eradicated my chest pain and left arm numbness, my dizziness and shortness of breath even going upstairs. The chest pain under my left breast was so painful and scary that I even wondered if I had breast cancer.....Many people here don't believe that I had pericarditis symptoms as an un-vaxxed person. But all that means is that there was inflammation somewhere In My Heart. I hope I didn't have full blown myocarditis....

Like I said, after 2 weeks of taking nattokinase, and then starting my period, within a couple days of that I felt completely brand new. I still have most of my bottle and I'm not taking it right now. Maybe it is a good thing to take for a few weeks and then stop when symptoms improve?
100 mg daily?

David PS

I think this is the study, but it is in vitro and i don't think it is possible to infer human dose.
Degradative Effect of Nattokinase on Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2
I agree. It might be best to follow the recommended dosage on the bottle.

Natto is a blood thinner. At the first sign of a nose bleed, stop taking it.

I am one of the people have a problem with natto. My first sign are small blood clots in my nose. I just take it every other day and that works for me without bleeding. It may be because I also take aspirin daily. The two blood thinners may be additive in their effects.

Last edited:

LadyRae

100 mg daily?
I took 200mg a day, before bed. This is the recommended daily dosage on the bottle, to take two capsules daily with a meal.

I also took Lumbrokinase, 150 mg per day. Both were recommended to me here in the forum but I don't remember who or in which thread

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals