TomS

I order **** 500 mg 100 pcs from a Holland apotheke, that has a big warehouse in Aachen, They send me either 10 boxes.
Normal German pharmacy sells only 1 box per order. It seems Ratiopharm is the best quality.

Attachments

• ****.jpg
    ****.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 9

ddjd

I order **** 500 mg 100 pcs from a Holland apotheke, that has a big warehouse in Aachen, They send me either 10 boxes.
Normal German pharmacy sells only 1 box per order. It seems Ratiopharm is the best quality.
im also in germany, can you post the link to the holland apotheke

TomS

im also in germany, can you post the link to the holland apotheke
I work as small enterpreneur (e. K,)
You may use google, "**** Ratiofarm 100 or 500 mg preisvergleich", then you will see z.B.
https://www.medizinfuchs.de/preisve...500mg-100-st-ratiopharm-gmbh-pzn-3416422.html
I order in higher quantity for my Hungarian customers, so I do not pay delivery cost for pharmacies
I"ve collected delivery free limit for some german pharmacies, and I optimize my orders.
You may know or not, German pharmacies change their prices all day by some cent (or by some 10 cents).
A customer of mine could not decide one item from morning till afternoon. When I put the item into cart, its price was lower, than morning.
However, other product price were higher. When you go directly to a website from google search you see a price.
However, if you visit from a link at medizinfuchs or geizhals or other price collecting sites, you may get 30-35% discount.
If you need only 1 box, you may browse, however, if you need 5-10 boxes, DocMorris is my supplier.
They have higher prices than competitors at medizinfuchs, but from 19€ purchase, there is no delivery cost.

ddjd

I work as small enterpreneur (e. K,)
You may use google, "**** Ratiofarm 100 or 500 mg preisvergleich", then you will see z.B.
https://www.medizinfuchs.de/preisve...500mg-100-st-ratiopharm-gmbh-pzn-3416422.html
I order in higher quantity for my Hungarian customers, so I do not pay delivery cost for pharmacies
I"ve collected delivery free limit for some german pharmacies, and I optimize my orders.
You may know or not, German pharmacies change their prices all day by some cent (or by some 10 cents).
A customer of mine could not decide one item from morning till afternoon. When I put the item into cart, its price was lower, than morning.
However, other product price were higher. When you go directly to a website from google search you see a price.
However, if you visit from a link at medizinfuchs or geizhals or other price collecting sites, you may get 30-35% discount.
If you need only 1 box, you may browse, however, if you need 5-10 boxes, DocMorris is my supplier.
They have higher prices than competitors at medizinfuchs, but from 19€ purchase, there is no delivery cost.
thanks for the tips. this product is 2.44 euros for 100 x 500mg tablets. so cheap
https://www.eurapon.de/****-500-1a-...chmaschine&utm_campaign=medizinfuchs&epid=mdf

you think its as good as the ratiopharm brand?

"Die sonstigen Bestandteile sind: mikrokristalline Cellulose, Maisstärke"

TomS

thanks for the tips. this product is 2.44 euros for 100 x 500mg tablets. so cheap
https://www.eurapon.de/****-500-1a-...chmaschine&utm_campaign=medizinfuchs&epid=mdf

you think its as good as the ratiopharm brand?

"Die sonstigen Bestandteile sind: mikrokristalline Cellulose, Maisstärke"
I think Ratiofarm is better, it contains less garbage. Decision is yours.
I put one tablet of **** into Aldi's Quellbrunn Medium Mineralwater and it falls apart in 1 minute.
I add also two leveled teaspoon (gestrichener Teelöffel) borax pulver and magnesiumhydroxid pulver, since I feel I have candida problems.
Before I add I must drink one glas down of it, as water runs out if bottle is full.
I have just ordered a large packet of pregnenolone, P5P B6, methlyfolate B9, digestive enzymes, etc. from USA.
I buy from warnke.de they sell mostly vegan products, however I discovered they sell Vitamin K2 with MK4/MK7 in capsules 100 pcs at 20 Euro.

ddjd

I think Ratiofarm is better, it contains less garbage. Decision is yours.
I put one tablet of **** into Aldi's Quellbrunn Medium Mineralwater and it falls apart in 1 minute.
I add also two leveled teaspoon (gestrichener Teelöffel) borax pulver and magnesiumhydroxid pulver, since I feel I have candida problems.
Before I add I must drink one glas down of it, as water runs out if bottle is full.
I have just ordered a large packet of pregnenolone, P5P B6, methlyfolate B9, digestive enzymes, etc. from USA.
I buy from warnke.de they sell mostly vegan products, however I discovered they sell Vitamin K2 with MK4/MK7 in capsules 100 pcs at 20 Euro.
ratiopharm also contains mikrokristalline Cellulose + Maisstärke

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals