NAD/NADH Ratio - The One Metabolic Cause To Rule Them All

ollbin

Forum Supporter
I think it is probably better than oral magnesium as most oral forms have very limited absorption with the possible exception of magnesium bicarbonate.
FYI regarding limited absorption of magnesium

Attachments

• Magnesium absorption.jpg
    Magnesium absorption.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 63
I probably don't understand but it is insisted that niacinamide is essential for NAD+ because it activates SIRT...they depend on each other. Then it reads the opposite that we want to inhibit SIRT. If you inhibit SIRT, NAD+ is not produced. Who explains to me?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

CastorTroy

I probably don't understand but it is insisted that niacinamide is essential for NAD+ because it activates SIRT...they depend on each other. Then it reads the opposite that we want to inhibit SIRT. If you inhibit SIRT, NAD+ is not produced. Who explains to me?

Spaced single doses up to 30mg 3-4 hours apart barely inhibit SIRT.

FitnessMike

Would like to point out something.

For the past weeks, i have been struggling with blood sugar swings, day times and at night-which is a surprise as i have this problem for a long time. Even after eating 3 bananas last night at 5am couldn't fall back asleep.

Typically looking in my past, it happened because of too low thyroid hormones in the blood, but now it's not the case as I was taking 3 grains for like a month now, and before obviously 2grains etc etc., which wasn't enough to bring my blood levels to an optimal level. Also worth mentioning is that i was on a higher-carb diet for months at this point. Also worth pointing out that I was gradually stopping supplements that i was taking along my NDT protocol - k2,MB,pyrucet.

This morning, frustrated with how bad my night was and how low my resting pulse was from the start of the day, I sat and think, then think more, after that a little bit more.

After all the thinking opened my drawer and took 10mg k2, 10 drops of pyrucet, and 1mg MB.

My pulse raised to 70+ for a long while, and my satiety after meals was so much better, even now at 18:09 i had only 2 meals so far and am not hungry still.

Was i struggling to metabolise carbs properly past weeks?

Do we need sometimes certain substances that will help us with metabolizing cabrs? Shouldn't B vitamins in the food and minerals be enough?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals