Most people in the USA are choosing to get the COVID vaccine?

Hugh Johnson

Quite
I haven't come across any info that explicitly outlines a change in the Ct guidelines for Ontario, Canada. You are correct.
This is very concerning given the significant correlation between increased mass vaccination and significantly increased cases (even more so than they are already artificially inflated) especially given the time period and fact that coronaviruses do not peak in the spring/summer, the peak period would be between Jan-March according to: Seasonality of coronaviruses and other respiratory viruses in Canada: Implications for COVID-19, CCDR 47(3) - Canada.ca

View attachment 23256

The fact that. as you mentioned, no changes have been made to either diagnostic testing method or lockdown/masking/distancing (still as strict as they have been all year), suggests that another variable would have to be responsible, at least to some extent, to the significant increase in cases. The only new large scale pandemic management strategy that has changed is mass roll out of the experimental gene therapy. This would seem incredibly plausible given the studies for it showing that at best they offer only a 0.7-1.1% risk reduction (while having no data on medium-long term effects), which is likely much less in older individuals and those with multiple comorbidities.
Quite possible. OTOH they might just be testing more. Since the test produces mostly false positives, depending on the cycles of course, the amount of testing should be the primary determinant of Covid positive test results.

mayku-T-meelo

Diagnostic criteria must allow for some false positives, research material should be selected with no false positives if possible. So a test with 95% false negative rate is worthless for diagnosis, but can be good to select samples with if that is required to remove false positives.
Sounds ok, but foremost it's worthless to have a test that produces false positives and is taken as a dominant measure of showing a prevalence of a disease among population. Test should be a secondary diagnostic measure used only on patients showing symptoms to be a valid diagnostic tool.

And still, why not include all ct values for research? Tests used in research context are already different and are more specific since they show the ct values at which the test is reactive and the multiplication stops.

Austin Resch

Quite

Quite possible. OTOH they might just be testing more. Since the test produces mostly false positives, depending on the cycles of course, the amount of testing should be the primary determinant of Covid positive test results.
What would be the rationale or source for a substantially increased rate of testing more so than the past 3-6months?

I do agree with the notion that if the level of testing for covid was consistent with the level of testing for prior years cold/flu, that the public would not be propagandized into believing there is an infectious disease pandemic (since there is no excess mortality in 2020-21 compared to prior years)

Hugh Johnson

What would be the rationale or source for a substantially increased rate of testing more so than the past 3-6months?

I do agree with the notion that if the level of testing for covid was consistent with the level of testing for prior years cold/flu, that the public would not be propagandized into believing there is an infectious disease pandemic (since there is no excess mortality in 2020-21 compared to prior years)
People returning to work and more tests being required?

Regina

Austin Resch

People returning to work and more tests being required?
Where did you hear/see that significant number of people are returning to work?

I have not heard this to be the case, it seems as though the opposite may in fact be the case, as many jobs have now adapted to remote capacity from home, the cost/benefit would be in favour of remote employment for most businesses?

Rick K

I know I harp about this, but this is the rise of the fourth reich on a global scale and it's no surprise that Germany would embrace this. To label anyone who questions ANY narrative as an extremist is one step away from labeling them as criminals or terrorists. This is totalitarianism to be sure. It's only a matter of time before this concept spreads unless we rise up in large numbers and in force. Holocaust 2.0.

Hugh Johnson

Where did you hear/see that significant number of people are returning to work?

I have not heard this to be the case, it seems as though the opposite may in fact be the case, as many jobs have now adapted to remote capacity from home, the cost/benefit would be in favour of remote employment for most businesses?
I might seem stubborn here. I just find it hard to believe the vaccines are causing actual increase in Covid cases. mRNA vaccine should not be capable of that, nor should the other one. Also, once we consider the massive false positive rates the test gives, I think we can safely say that testing drives case numbers.

Maybe the vaccine and spoke protein shedding are making people ill, and they get tested.

Who knows? But since testing seems to drive case numbers, I believe we should try to find out if there is more tests being done.

Also, check out this pure coincidence from the British show Utopia:

Attachments

• 1620273554086.jpg
    1620273554086.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 20

meatbag

I know I harp about this, but this is the rise of the fourth reich on a global scale and it's no surprise that Germany would embrace this. To label anyone who questions ANY narrative as an extremist is one step away from labeling them as criminals or terrorists. This is totalitarianism to be sure. It's only a matter of time before this concept spreads unless we rise up in large numbers and in force. Holocaust 2.0.
:goodpost

Nemo

Google-backed RAND report recommends infiltrating and subverting "online conspiracy groups" from within.

The initial analysis was focused on online chatter relating to (among other things) COVID-19 origins and anti-vaccination.

They recommend targeting moderate members of the group to be turned so they can interrupt discussion with official drivel:

file:///C:/BJF/RAND_RRA676-1.pdf

OccamzRazer

Google-backed RAND report recommends infiltrating and subverting "online conspiracy groups" from within.

The initial analysis was focused on online chatter relating to (among other things) COVID-19 origins and anti-vaccination.

They recommend targeting moderate members of the group to be turned so they can interrupt discussion with official drivel:

file:///C:/BJF/RAND_RRA676-1.pdf
Ooof.

As the internet continues to get more and more corrupt, I wonder if in-person meetups and events can become a potential workaround. No self-adjusting algorithms that way!