Most people in the USA are choosing to get the COVID vaccine?

tara

If you allow yourself to think beyond the boundaries of your confirmation bias, you may begin to form a more "big picture" understanding of the medical-political complexes that systemically drive the narrative you (and the people around you) believe to be true.

The biases I am aware of operating on wrt vaccines are around pretty straight-forward evidence and reason.
As far as I can tell, my conclusions don't go too far beyond the evidence, and the reasoning is sound.

That doesn't justify some of the much stronger positions others seems to have attributed to me; I don't accept responsibility for other people's exaggerations.

I am still unclear on the specific rationale for why you are inclined to believe in ...

I don't recall saying that, but if I did, can you quote it? If I've been unclear, I might want to clarify.

I generally don't get my news from MSM (but I didn't think they had the power to prevent news or for that matter misinformation from being published in other sources).
... especially given that at the earliest phase of vaccine development the pharmaceutical companies publicly stated they would make the vaccine "blueprints" publicly accessible and usable for the greater good.
AIUI, having access to the blueprints is not sufficient to be able to reproduce these new vaccines reliably. There is some skill and expertise involved.

(it is paradoxically smaller than the number of lives lost due to pandemic management collateral damage; short-medium-long term, i.e. lockdowns, isolation, delayed cancer screening and other critical non-covid surgeries, etc.)
I don't see evidence of this generally, though clearly the lockdowns have clearly been very hard for some people.

In some places, there have been other benefits from anti-covid measures, such as reduced harm and deaths from 'flu's, traffic, air pollution, etc,

Austin Resch

The biases I am aware of operating on wrt vaccines are around pretty straight-forward evidence and reason.
As far as I can tell, my conclusions don't go too far beyond the evidence, and the reasoning is sound.
When you say your "conclusions don't go too far beyond the evidence, and the reasoning is sound", it seems strange since the evidence itself shows only a 1% absolute risk reduction (for a "novel" infectious disease with 99.9% survival rate), while keeping in mind those ARR results are from studies performed by the pharmaceutical company selling the vaccine (and has been previously criminally charged for falsifying data).

How are the 1% ARR results of single trials performed by a pharmaceutical company that has falsified data considered to be "sound reasoning"?
AIUI, having access to the blueprints is not sufficient to be able to reproduce these new vaccines reliably. There is some skill and expertise involved.
I am not suggesting to hand blueprints to random civilians on the streets and request they gp home and cook up the experimental gene therapy in their basements? Jokes aside, there are scientists, Drs, and researchers in lower-middle income nations that are fully equipped with skill and expertise necessary to produce the jab?
Even assuming they have no scientists with requisite skill/expertise, there are surely many hundreds/thousands in developed countries that could surely undertake the project of travelling to middle-low income nations to deploy production there, for the greater good.

Rick K

Per a Morning Consult poll, vaccinated adults are MORE afraid than the unvaccinated to resume normal activities.

Still blown away by this whole narrative in that the vaxxed think they are safe from this imaginary plandemic when these fools clearly don't read or pay attention to the fact that these vaxes do zilch to protect anyone. Why don't they feel comfortable being around non vaxxed? Did this injection raise their serotonin? Other than being a spike protein breeding facility they are no different from anyone else.

Lollipop2

Bombshell interview with Dr. Fleming and Del Bigtree on the Highwire. He shows proof COVID-19 was a bio weapon and explains the dangers of the spike protein. Not to mention the injections. @Nemo you will love this one. It happened today and they keep the whole show for one week then break it down in segments. Not sure this link will work past one week. The interview will be on the site somewhere after one week:

tara

Even assuming they have no scientists with requisite skill/expertise, there are surely many hundreds/thousands in developed countries that could surely undertake the project of travelling to middle-low income nations to deploy production there, for the greater good.
I think there are some people who have been involved in the current processes (I don't know about thousands) who could travel and teach the processes to a facility starting up production elsewhere, if they had the necessary equipment, raw materials and skilled staff. I gather there are also some bottlenecks with some of the materials, not just expertise.
AIUI, there are a number of people pushing for that to happen in some of the countries where vaccine access is currently very short and infection rates high.
... the evidence itself shows ...
Now that the various vaccines have been out in use for months, there will be quite a lot more data available than there was pre-release. This will be interesting to watch over coming months, especially as some places with higher vaccination rates are starting to open up more. So far, it seems as though populations in eg Israel, UK, Chile have benefited from their vaccine rollouts.

Rick K

Bombshell interview with Dr. Fleming and Del Bigtree on the Highwire. He shows proof COVID-19 was a bio weapon and explains the dangers of the spike protein. Not to mention the injections. @Nemo you will love this one. It happened today and they keep the whole show for one week then break it down in segments. Not sure this link will work past one week. The interview will be on the site somewhere after one week:

Outstanding post! Hopefully, finally Heir fauci will be burned at the stake-literally.

Rick K

Ban the Vaxxed. A new slogan to put on signs and t-shits for the plandemic parade.

tara

Still blown away by this whole narrative in that the vaxxed think they are safe from this imaginary plandemic when these fools clearly don't read or pay attention to the fact that these vaxes do zilch to protect anyone. Why don't they feel comfortable being around non vaxxed? Did this injection raise their serotonin? Other than being a spike protein breeding facility they are no different from anyone else.
You seem to be arguing with a narrative I haven't heard anyone present. I have not heard anyone claim that the vaccinations give complete protection against COVID-19. What they claim, is significantly reduced risk of illness, and for most people who do get sick, significantly reduced symptoms. What I'm hearing, is it probably significantly, but may not completely prevent, transmission of virus. Whether or not you believe these messages, it is not particularly more irrational to listen to them.

Based on this, it is quite reasonable that some people conclude that it's worth getting vaccinated (for the reduced risk of severe illness or death), but also worth continuing to be cautious about the transmission of infection (to reduce the risk of catching or passing on the infection).

If one has a view that requires complete cut and dried dichotomies (completely safe or completely unsafe/completely effective or completely useless, etc), it's harder to make sense of the situation. Reality involves uncertainties and risks.

tara

David PS

The segments have already appeared on BitChute

Lollipop2

Thank you. Good interview.

grithin

This is quite interesting that the encephalopathy is estimated at 1.5 years in humans. I've noticed IQs dropping in a few people I know that got a vax.

PS. Kind of amusing that the vax might make the zombies into zombies.

Rick K

This is quite interesting that the encephalopathy is estimated at 1.5 years in humans. I've noticed IQs dropping in a few people I know that got a vax.

PS. Kind of amusing that the vax might make the zombies into zombies.
Well, when the zombies do come, with the recently vaxed behind them and the sociopathic vax meisters behind them, then I'm hiring this guy:

View: https://youtu.be/0cMMjp0SkD8
Enjoy, Tara

Missenger

That's the feeling I get from vaccinated people, elevated serotonin levels.

Remedy

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I just came across it:

Several earlier studies have shown that nerve cell proteins which are activated by heat and mechanical pressure can be genetically engineered so that they become sensitive to radio waves and magnetic fields, by attaching them to an iron-storing protein called ferritin, or to inorganic paramagnetic particles. These methods represent an important advance – they have, for example, already been used to regulate blood glucose levels in mice – but involve multiple components which have to be introduced separately.

Next, the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus, together with the gene encoding green fluorescent protein, and regulatory DNA sequences that cause the construct to be expressed only in specified types of neurons. They then injected the virus into the brains of mice, targeting the entorhinal cortex, and dissected the animals’ brains to identify the cells that emitted green fluorescence. Using microelectrodes, they then showed that applying a magnetic field to the brain slices activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses.

In one final experiment, the researchers injected Magneto into the striatum of freely behaving mice, a deep brain structure containing dopamine-producing neurons that are involved in reward and motivation, and then placed the animals into an apparatus split into magnetised a non-magnetised sections. Mice expressing Magneto spent far more time in the magnetised areas than mice that did not, because activation of the protein caused the striatal neurons expressing it to release dopamine, so that the mice found being in those areas rewarding. This shows that Magneto can remotely control the firing of neurons deep within the brain, and also control complex behaviours.

So, basically lots of things haughtily mocked are possible, and discussed openly and matter of fact.

Conspiracy Denialists are functionally retarded.

akgrrrl

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I just came across it:

So, basically lots of things haughtily mocked are possible, and discussed openly and matter of fact.

Conspiracy Denialists are functionally retarded.
Interesting find.
"Haughtily mocked" made me nod and smile
"Conspiracy denialists... I want that bumper sticker please

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals