Most people in the USA are choosing to get the COVID vaccine?

Hugh Johnson

Quite
I haven't come across any info that explicitly outlines a change in the Ct guidelines for Ontario, Canada. You are correct.
This is very concerning given the significant correlation between increased mass vaccination and significantly increased cases (even more so than they are already artificially inflated) especially given the time period and fact that coronaviruses do not peak in the spring/summer, the peak period would be between Jan-March according to: Seasonality of coronaviruses and other respiratory viruses in Canada: Implications for COVID-19, CCDR 47(3) - Canada.ca

View attachment 23256

The fact that. as you mentioned, no changes have been made to either diagnostic testing method or lockdown/masking/distancing (still as strict as they have been all year), suggests that another variable would have to be responsible, at least to some extent, to the significant increase in cases. The only new large scale pandemic management strategy that has changed is mass roll out of the experimental gene therapy. This would seem incredibly plausible given the studies for it showing that at best they offer only a 0.7-1.1% risk reduction (while having no data on medium-long term effects), which is likely much less in older individuals and those with multiple comorbidities.
Quite possible. OTOH they might just be testing more. Since the test produces mostly false positives, depending on the cycles of course, the amount of testing should be the primary determinant of Covid positive test results.

mayku-T-meelo

Diagnostic criteria must allow for some false positives, research material should be selected with no false positives if possible. So a test with 95% false negative rate is worthless for diagnosis, but can be good to select samples with if that is required to remove false positives.
Sounds ok, but foremost it's worthless to have a test that produces false positives and is taken as a dominant measure of showing a prevalence of a disease among population. Test should be a secondary diagnostic measure used only on patients showing symptoms to be a valid diagnostic tool.

And still, why not include all ct values for research? Tests used in research context are already different and are more specific since they show the ct values at which the test is reactive and the multiplication stops.

Austin Resch

Quite

Quite possible. OTOH they might just be testing more. Since the test produces mostly false positives, depending on the cycles of course, the amount of testing should be the primary determinant of Covid positive test results.
What would be the rationale or source for a substantially increased rate of testing more so than the past 3-6months?

I do agree with the notion that if the level of testing for covid was consistent with the level of testing for prior years cold/flu, that the public would not be propagandized into believing there is an infectious disease pandemic (since there is no excess mortality in 2020-21 compared to prior years)

Hugh Johnson

What would be the rationale or source for a substantially increased rate of testing more so than the past 3-6months?

I do agree with the notion that if the level of testing for covid was consistent with the level of testing for prior years cold/flu, that the public would not be propagandized into believing there is an infectious disease pandemic (since there is no excess mortality in 2020-21 compared to prior years)
People returning to work and more tests being required?

Regina

Austin Resch

People returning to work and more tests being required?
Where did you hear/see that significant number of people are returning to work?

I have not heard this to be the case, it seems as though the opposite may in fact be the case, as many jobs have now adapted to remote capacity from home, the cost/benefit would be in favour of remote employment for most businesses?

Rick K

I know I harp about this, but this is the rise of the fourth reich on a global scale and it's no surprise that Germany would embrace this. To label anyone who questions ANY narrative as an extremist is one step away from labeling them as criminals or terrorists. This is totalitarianism to be sure. It's only a matter of time before this concept spreads unless we rise up in large numbers and in force. Holocaust 2.0.

Hugh Johnson

Where did you hear/see that significant number of people are returning to work?

I have not heard this to be the case, it seems as though the opposite may in fact be the case, as many jobs have now adapted to remote capacity from home, the cost/benefit would be in favour of remote employment for most businesses?
I might seem stubborn here. I just find it hard to believe the vaccines are causing actual increase in Covid cases. mRNA vaccine should not be capable of that, nor should the other one. Also, once we consider the massive false positive rates the test gives, I think we can safely say that testing drives case numbers.

Maybe the vaccine and spoke protein shedding are making people ill, and they get tested.

Who knows? But since testing seems to drive case numbers, I believe we should try to find out if there is more tests being done.

Also, check out this pure coincidence from the British show Utopia:

Attachments

• 1620273554086.jpg
    1620273554086.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 29

meatbag

I know I harp about this, but this is the rise of the fourth reich on a global scale and it's no surprise that Germany would embrace this. To label anyone who questions ANY narrative as an extremist is one step away from labeling them as criminals or terrorists. This is totalitarianism to be sure. It's only a matter of time before this concept spreads unless we rise up in large numbers and in force. Holocaust 2.0.
:goodpost

Nemo

Google-backed RAND report recommends infiltrating and subverting "online conspiracy groups" from within.

The initial analysis was focused on online chatter relating to (among other things) COVID-19 origins and anti-vaccination.

They recommend targeting moderate members of the group to be turned so they can interrupt discussion with official drivel:

file:///C:/BJF/RAND_RRA676-1.pdf

OccamzRazer

Google-backed RAND report recommends infiltrating and subverting "online conspiracy groups" from within.

The initial analysis was focused on online chatter relating to (among other things) COVID-19 origins and anti-vaccination.

They recommend targeting moderate members of the group to be turned so they can interrupt discussion with official drivel:

Ooof.

As the internet continues to get more and more corrupt, I wonder if in-person meetups and events can become a potential workaround. No self-adjusting algorithms that way!

tara

often result in individuals thinking they have done enough
That some people draw inaccurate conclusions from facts doesn't make the facts wrong.

trials on the effectiveness of ivermectin (IVM)
I don't know enough to express an opinion on ivermectin. I've not argued for or against its use. Maybe you are mixing me up with someone else.
I am again curious as to how you came to the conclusion that increased vaccination has produced any significant decrease in death rate?
I looked at graphs of proportion of population vaccinated, daily deaths per million, and excess mortality stats at Our World in Data. Israel and UK are have more than 50% of population with at least one dose of vaccine rates above 50%. US has more than 40%, Cananda nearly 40%.
To label anyone who questions ANY narrative as an extremist is one step away from labeling them as criminals or terrorists.
Perhaps if some people don't want to be labelled criminals or terrorists, they could avoid publishing and spreading commentary recommending that a lot of people and their families be killed.

Missenger

The idiots mention 2012 when they legalized propaganda to be used on the USA itself. It looks like your typical media propaganda corporation abusing tax dollars to function.

Attachments

• Detecting Conspiracy Theories on Social Media_ Improving Machine Learning to Det.png
    Detecting Conspiracy Theories on Social Media_ Improving Machine Learning to Det.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 3Detecting Conspiracy Theories on Social Media_ Improving Machine Learning to Det.png
    3Detecting Conspiracy Theories on Social Media_ Improving Machine Learning to Det.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2Detecting Conspiracy Theories on Social Media_ Improving Machine Learning to Det.png
    2Detecting Conspiracy Theories on Social Media_ Improving Machine Learning to Det.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Austin Resch

That some people draw inaccurate conclusions from facts doesn't make the facts wrong.

I don't know enough to express an opinion on ivermectin. I've not argued for or against its use. Maybe you are mixing me up with someone else.

I looked at graphs of proportion of population vaccinated, daily deaths per million, and excess mortality stats at Our World in Data. Israel and UK are have more than 50% of population with at least one dose of vaccine rates above 50%. US has more than 40%, Cananda nearly 40%.

Perhaps if some people don't want to be labelled criminals or terrorists, they could avoid publishing and spreading commentary recommending that a lot of people and their families be killed.
I highly recommend you educate yourself on IVM. The very reason you don't know enough about it is the result of entirely selective mainstream media focus on vaccines as the only treatment, whilst active censoring of any scientific content regarding IVMs success. In fact, Dr. Zelenko is being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize due to his outstanding success using IVM as part of his early treatment protocol for covid. IVM itself was awarded the nobel prize in 2015, and as a result was deemed unethical for monopolized patent. If you allow yourself to think beyond the boundaries of your confirmation bias, you may begin to form a more "big picture" understanding of the medical-political complexes that systemically drive the narrative you (and the people around you) believe to be true.

There are over 50 studies done on IVM used for covid, all with outstanding results (higher efficacy than vaccines, and better safety profile), of course, any immunologists would have been able to rationally speculate this based on biological mechanism of action and the longstanding database for IVMs use in treating variety of viral, parasitic, etc. diseases. On the other hand, the current vaccines have not completed phase 4 trials yet, only have one trial per specific vaccine, and that trial is being performed by pharmaceutical companies who have been charged for numerous million, and billion, dollar criminal law suits for bribing physicians and falsifying data.

Understandably, you may be hesitant to inform yourself on IVM seeing that it conflicts with your bias towards multiple doses of experimental gene therapy as the only viable covid treatment. Nevertheless, I highly recommend you educate yourself seeing that you at least present yourself as being motivated by the use of the "safest most effective" covid treatment.

OccamzRazer

I highly recommend you educate yourself on IVM. The very reason you don't know enough about it is the result of entirely selective mainstream media focus on vaccines as the only treatment, whilst active censoring of any scientific content regarding IVMs success. In fact, Dr. Zelenko is being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize due to his outstanding success using IVM as part of his early treatment protocol for covid. IVM itself was awarded the nobel prize in 2015, and as a result was deemed unethical for monopolized patent. If you allow yourself to think beyond the boundaries of your confirmation bias, you may begin to form a more "big picture" understanding of the medical-political complexes that systemically drive the narrative you (and the people around you) believe to be true.
Couldn't have said it any better!

Nemo

By the way, just saw docs on the percentage of people in the U.S. who got the Bat Plague shots, by state.

The highest percentage was Massachusetts, with only 30% having received at least one shot. That's the same as in the military, where the pressure to get the shot was high.

Suggests vax numbers, especially for two shots, are lower than they've been telling us.

Looking for the link.

Austin Resch

@tara And keep in mind, IVM is already scaled and accessible in most places in the world.

For those places where it is less available, scaling its production is a much cheaper, and faster logistical operation than scaling the production of multiple competing patented experimental gene therapies. Even Bill Gates has stated that "lifting the patent on experimental gene therapies to make generic versions available in middle-low income nations would not be useful". When factories/labs in middle-low income nations are equipped with the same quality/standardized tech as our "developed" countries, the argument that this is to ensure "quality" of vaccines does not stand. It instead a necessity to ensure control, power, and profit over the vaccines.

So even if we are uninformed of IVM, or any other early treatment, or any other low cost, safe, effective interventions that can remedy individuals pre-existing conditions (since the only people who pass from covid are typically over 65, and have 3-4 pre-existing conditions), the current unscientific and unphilanthropic roll out of the vaccine is concerning, especially given that at the earliest phase of vaccine development the pharmaceutical companies publicly stated they would make the vaccine "blueprints" publicly accessible and usable for the greater good.

Austin Resch

This study suggests that exposure to SARS-CoV-2 generates T-cell memory, even in the absence of a detectable viral infection.
Close contacts showed T-cell immunity, even though they tested negative on PCR and antibody tests.
This is potentially very important, in the likely sense that asymptomatic transmission involve small innocula that induces a broad-immunity vaccine-like effect. That might explain why stringent lockdown measures have recorded a pro-contagion effect, and why it was unwise to close schools.
Allowing rapid asymptomatic transmission among low-risk groups (all those under 65yrs, as well as those over 65 without pre-existing chronic health conditions) would significantly reduce the time taken to reach herd immunity, getting the epidemic over faster and reducing the exposure time faced by vulnerable groups.

I am still unclear on the specific rationale for why you are inclined to believe in enforcing stringent lockdowns/isolation, mass roll out of experimental gene therapy (whilst suppressing other proven low risk treatments), which sum to a significant amount of money; billions for rushed vaccine development + hundreds of millions of PCR tests (which provide no practical or scientific value due to lab/gov guidelines producing artificially inflated false positives, around 90%+). These costs would undoubtedly cover expenses for proven (yet suppressed by MSM) prophylactic treatments for the 0.1% of the world population. It is also noteworthy as you pointed out that 0.1% of the world population is still a large number (it is paradoxically smaller than the number of lives lost due to pandemic management collateral damage; short-medium-long term, i.e. lockdowns, isolation, delayed cancer screening and other critical non-covid surgeries, etc.), and that more specifically this % of the population is not randomly passing away due to covid, they posses on average 2-3 pre-existing health conditions, and in most places in the world the avg age of death for covid is in fact older than the avg life expectancy of respective country.

Rick K

@tara And keep in mind, IVM is already scaled and accessible in most places in the world.

For those places where it is less available, scaling its production is a much cheaper, and faster logistical operation than scaling the production of multiple competing patented experimental gene therapies. Even Bill Gates has stated that "lifting the patent on experimental gene therapies to make generic versions available in middle-low income nations would not be useful". When factories/labs in middle-low income nations are equipped with the same quality/standardized tech as our "developed" countries, the argument that this is to ensure "quality" of vaccines does not stand. It instead a necessity to ensure control, power, and profit over the vaccines.

So even if we are uninformed of IVM, or any other early treatment, or any other low cost, safe, effective interventions that can remedy individuals pre-existing conditions (since the only people who pass from covid are typically over 65, and have 3-4 pre-existing conditions), the current unscientific and unphilanthropic roll out of the vaccine is concerning, especially given that at the earliest phase of vaccine development the pharmaceutical companies publicly stated they would make the vaccine "blueprints" publicly accessible and usable for the greater good.
The patent on Ivermectin has expired as well as for HCQ and Vit D, zinc and Vit C can't be patented. That's the economic driver. Why cure an imaginary problem for pennies when you can roll out a cure worse than the imaginary problem that ensures we really do become sick and pass on our altered dna to our offspring for billions of dollars more?

Austin Resch

The patent on Ivermectin has expired as well as for HCQ and Vit D, zinc and Vit C can't be patented. That's the economic driver. Why cure an imaginary problem for pennies when you can roll out a cure worse than the imaginary problem that ensures we really do become sick and pass on our altered dna to our offspring for billions of dollars more?
Absolutely, even based on the survival rate being 99.9% for those under 65, and it being "slightly" worse for those over 65 (around 97-99%, and mainly due to the increased prevalence of chronic health conditions as age increases), only a small % of the population (those most at risk, aged, immunocompromised, etc.) would benefit from proper prophylactic IVM, HCQ, zinc, vit D, NAC, etc. This immune system centric treatment would also very likely lend itself to save lives against future "novel viruses", whereas the experimental gene therapy is only so good as the single variant it is coded for, an amazing business model to have a never ending need for new jabs due to the virome being an ever evolving entity.