Milk or OJ is more hydrating than water (I know this is obvious)

summergirl

this just popped up on my google homepage. I’ve been saying this for years to my friends that drink like a gallon of water every day. You’re peeing your electrolytes out…

it was just funny to finally see something on my google homepage actually recommending milk and also orange juice as being more hydrating than water.

Last edited:

Ayn Rose

this just popped up on my google homepage. I’ve been saying this for years to my friends that drink like a gallon of water every day. You’re peeing your electrolytes out…

it was just funny to finally see something on my google homepage actually recommending milk and also orange juice as being more hydrating than water.

Panopticon

When I have minerals only in vinegar for a few days water tastes "empty"

also, when I was with family a few months ago I refused carbonated drink because it has no minerals

this is all to lower endotoxin from low quality protein

edit: nails for iron, audio cable for copper, zinc powder, slacked lime for calcium and sand for silica

all fermented with OJ vinegar for bioavalability (copper is fermented until deep orange almost like iron rust)

edit2: magnesium carbonate and baking soda and salt(Nacl) and when I have to pee I pee in my garden to recycle the minerals

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals