Meet The Former NYT Reporter Who Is Challenging The Coronavirus Narrative

Remedy

Oh my God, you people still clinging to the idea that this is in any way not a huge fnuking elite and media hoax...

THEY. LIE.

"But what about---"

THEY. LIE.

"Well, why did---"

THEY. LIE.

How the hell can anyone who went through the great lying media shitshow of 2016 not understand this?

yerrag

Oh my God, you people still clinging to the idea that this is in any way not a huge fnuking elite and media hoax...

THEY. LIE.

"But what about---"

THEY. LIE.

"Well, why did---"

THEY. LIE.

How the hell can anyone who went through the great lying media shitshow of 2016 not understand this?
Hello?

Preaching to the choir, aren't you?

Remedy

Hello?

Preaching to the choir, aren't you?

No. There's always someone coming in after this or that's been addressed with some "but what about..." post.

"Whelp, it's settled. Nothing so far about what the media and experts said has panned out, the deathtoll is well within that of the usual flu, and we have about a dozen highly plausible explanations from other credible experts about how this was all bullsh!t."

"...BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MASS GRAVES BEING DUG IN NEW YORK!? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THOSE?!"

nwo2012

No. There's always someone coming in after this or that's been addressed with some "but what about..." post.

"Whelp, it's settled. Nothing so far about what the media and experts said has panned out, the deathtoll is well within that of the usual flu, and we have about a dozen highly plausible explanations from other credible experts about how this was all bullsh!t."

"...BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MASS GRAVES BEING DUG IN NEW YORK!? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THOSE?!"

People don't realise that a lot of this is just theatre. So find it hard to grasp that perhaps all the contradictions to the premise of there being no virus are simply staged for the sole purpose of selling the mainsteam story.
i.e. They are digging mass holes, to appear like they are digging mass graves.

Regina

People don't realise that a lot of this is just theatre. So find it hard to grasp that perhaps all the contradictions to the premise of there being no virus are simply staged for the sole purpose of selling the mainsteam story.
i.e. They are digging mass holes, to appear like they are digging mass graves.
yeah and they requested thousands more ventilators.
They want their numbers.

Even if they have to come house to house and pull people out. Shortness of breath while being grabbed while sitting reading a book in your home? Check.
Off you go to "isolation". Onto the ventilator. Just takes one Doctor/agent to walk through the beds and crank the ventilator pressure.
They already know that reliably kills the patient. Plausible deniability.

People hiding in their homes hoping to be "Passed over."

Passover 2020 began in the evening of
Wednesday April 8
and ends in the evening of
Thursday
April 16

nwo2012

yeah and they requested thousands more ventilators.
They want their numbers.

Even if they have to come house to house and pull people out. Shortness of breath while being grabbed while sitting reading a book in your home? Check.
Off you go to "isolation". Onto the ventilator. Just takes one Doctor/agent to walk through the beds and crank the ventilator pressure.
They already know that reliably kills the patient. Plausible deniability.

People hiding in their homes hoping to be "Passed over."

Passover 2020 began in the evening of
Wednesday April 8
and ends in the evening of
Thursday
April 16

Hey dont you start the J word, thats my party trick. LOL.
But not shocked by what youre thinking.

Peater Piper

Prove it. Provide actual death stats.

No one needs to die for a morgue to be built. That's a political decision.
Well, NYC averaged 149 deaths per day in 2017, with 146 deaths per day in April. The highest morality month was January with 169 deaths per day. Page 49: https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/vs/2017sum.pdf. 2016 averaged 148 deaths per day, with 149 deaths per day in April, and the highest death month was January and March, each at 159 deaths per day. Page 50: https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/vs/2016sum.pdf

For April 2020, they're averaging over 300 COVID-19 deaths per day. Even if you want to argue some of those aren't actually from COVID-19, that's still well above their total mortality average. COVID-19: Data - NYC Health

The Times is reporting that over the last 31 calendar days (up to April 4th), NYC doubled their average mortality rate, with an average of about 315 deaths per day. Deaths in New York City Are More Than Double the Usual Total

So, at least compared to 2016 and 2017, the recent death rate for NYC has been exceptional.

nwo2012

Well, NYC averaged 149 deaths per day in 2017, with 146 deaths per day in April. The highest morality month was January with 169 deaths per day. Page 49: https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/vs/2017sum.pdf. 2016 averaged 148 deaths per day, with 149 deaths per day in April, and the highest death month was January and March, each at 159 deaths per day. Page 50: https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/vs/2016sum.pdf

For April 2020, they're averaging over 300 COVID-19 deaths per day. Even if you want to argue some of those aren't actually from COVID-19, that's still well above their total mortality average. COVID-19: Data - NYC Health

The Times is reporting that over the last 31 calendar days (up to April 4th), NYC doubled their average mortality rate, with an average of about 315 deaths per day. Deaths in New York City Are More Than Double the Usual Total

So, at least compared to 2016 and 2017, the recent death rate for NYC has been exceptional.

Data from CDC, whcih of course can be trusted. Logical fallacy, appeal to authority.
They can claim any number of deaths and youd buy into it. Why wuld they lie? ROTFLMFAO

Hugh Johnson

Thank you, I appreciate your post.

Peatogenic

I appreciate the numbers as well. About a week ago it was evidenced that the numbers were becoming exceptional. It feels kind of like the Wuhan issue as well. Here in Houston, with 4th largest population in U.S. has a exceptionally *low* death counts. Our city is sprawling though and anything but cramped. So it's exceptional for NYC is an important detail.

nwo2012

They are not going to falsify total deaths data.

Why not? Who's going to check it or call them out?
Who's calling them out on all the other fakery? Overrun hospitals that are ghost towns? 43k furloughed health professionals?
Using fake ICU department scene claimed to be in Italy then 3 days later shown as if its NY.
CDC asking the cause of death to be cov-BS even in unconfirmed cases and in positive tests even when the cause of death could be any of their comorbidities.
And the list goes on. Total BS HOAX and making up nubers would not surprise any free-thinkers.

Peater Piper

They are not going to falsify total deaths data.
Agreed, I think there's reason to question the numbers for COVID-19, but I don't think (or I at least hope) that the all-cause mortality numbers are inaccurate, and in fairness, almost every state is below the expected number of deaths for the past two months. Even New York as a whole is only slightly above their expected rate. NYC just happens to be getting slammed.

I appreciate the numbers as well. About a week ago it was evidenced that the numbers were becoming exceptional. It feels kind of like the Wuhan issue as well. Here in Houston, with 4th largest population in U.S. has a exceptionally *low* death counts. Our city is sprawling though and anything but cramped. So it's exceptional for NYC is an important detail.
Correct, overall death rate is low for most of the country for the past two months, see Table 4: Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Every state is right around or below their expected death rate. The situation looks similar for most of Europe: EURO MOMO. Most places seem to be coping well, but the ones that aren't are getting hammered.

Also, this is an image from the Times article above. The numbers really are incredible for NYC compared to any other year dating back to the turn of the century:
NYC Deaths.png

Last edited:

Rick K

Prove it. Provide actual death stats.

No one needs to die for a morgue to be built. That's a political decision.
Amen brother. Show me the bodies. Show me the science and not the 100% flawed methodology of testing that even the inventor of this technology stated that it should not be used for to quantify infectious disease. This is Bill Gates induced hysteria and even here in Canada now the federal government has announced that cell phone metadata will be used to track "all those exposed to anyone confirmed to have this "virus" and force them into isolation." All the supporting "evidence" appearing on the event horizon to promote this fantasy of disease doesn't detract from the fact that the emperor has no clothes.

Arnold Grape

This is depressing: Ya’ll have read the wrong science fiction books. I can assure you that the primary motivation of capitalism is not to invent a fictitious virus that shuts down and irrevocably damages the economy.

I would love for someone to articulate which world hegemony benefits from such a thing.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
would love for someone to articulate which world hegemony benefits from such a thing.
A communistic technocracy, absolute totalitarian control where every single aspect of your life is controlled and all decisions will be made for you. Or as some like to call, the New World Order.

Last edited:

j2mugs

I think the ice is starting to crack! We have a good friend who is a pediatric nurse on the respiratory floor of Atlanta's largest children's hospital. Three weeks ago she thought she was going to die from exposure and was freaked out of her mind. She has been hook, line and sinker in step with the mainstream until this week. Today she told my wife that she has been called off of 3 shifts, there was only 1 patient on her floor with "confirmed" COVID-19 (who recovered), and all of the CDC guidelines they have been getting are starting to contradict themselves. She said that nothing seemed to "add up" for her because her experience was so different from what she was being told. My wife told her it's because it's all a lie and our friend said that she was beginning to believe that it is. From the front lines. One down, 7+billion more to go.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think the ice is starting to crack! We have a good friend who is a pediatric nurse on the respiratory floor of Atlanta's largest children's hospital. Three weeks ago she thought she was going to die from exposure and was freaked out of her mind. She has been hook, line and sinker in step with the mainstream until this week. Today she told my wife that she has been called off of 3 shifts, there was only 1 patient on her floor with "confirmed" COVID-19 (who recovered), and all of the CDC guidelines they have been getting are starting to contradict themselves. She said that nothing seemed to "add up" for her because her experience was so different from what she was being told. My wife told her it's because it's all a lie and our friend said that she was beginning to believe that it is. From the front lines. One down, 7+billion more to go.
It's a beautiful start, thank you for sharing! I see many people starting to question the narrative as they wait for this tsunami to arrive, that did not materialize. But yet, the damage done by the lock downs is real and they are left picking up the pieces.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals