Meet The Former NYT Reporter Who Is Challenging The Coronavirus Narrative

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"In February I was worried about the virus. By mid-March I was more scared about the economy. But now I’m starting to get genuinely nervous," he tweeted this week. "This isn’t complicated. The models don’t work. The hospitals are empty. WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT INDEFINITE LOCKDOWNS?"

Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the indicators are that social distancing efforts are working: "Because remember, what you do with data will always outstrip a model. You redo your models, depending upon your data, and our data is telling us that mitigation is working."

But Berenson argues that those models have social distancing and other measures baked into them. As for further proof, he says that outside of places like New York there has not been a national health crisis that was predicted -- nor are there signs that the level of lockdown in various states has made a difference."

“Aside from New York, nationally there’s been no health system crisis. In fact, to be truly correct there has been a health system crisis, but the crisis is that the hospitals are empty,” he said. “This is true in Florida where the lockdown was late, this is true in southern California where the lockdown was early, it's true in Oklahoma where there is no statewide lockdown. There doesn't seem to be any correlation between the lockdown and whether or not the epidemic has spread wide and fast.”

More at link:
Meet the former NYT reporter who is challenging the coronavirus narrative

Last edited:

yerrag

The models from Imperial College of London are wrong. That fact is established.

Now, to ask why those models are wrong:

1. PCR tests were the wrong tests to use. The more PCR tests used, the higher the rate of infection would appear to me. This means the choice made to confirm infection , in the use of PCR tests, were based on the test helping to confirm the wrong models, by its ability to produce many false positives

2. Deaths are not the result of COVID-19, for the most part. Elderly people form the bulk of supposed COVID-19 deaths. They would have died anyway, even if they were not infected with COVID-19. But the conditions of stress these people were put in were more likely what accelerated their lapse into death. Being isolated in ICU - away from kin,; being intubated and the pain of being on it, and the exposure to infection especially in the hospital environment; and being forced high oxygen with no carbon dioxide, causing low tissue oxygenation and hypoxia, leading to faulty and stressful metabolic pathways and low immunity, from which complications such as organ failure and pneumonia would result.

3. Frontliners who are supposedly dying of COVID-19 are not proof of COVID-19. It's proof that front-liners are immunity-compromised people. Doctors and nurses are the typical susceptible people that the current standard of care allows to pass yearly health screenings. The standard of care is a bunch of baloney, where tests employ a range of values that set a low bar for health. Thyroid tests is one example, where hypothyroid people are not detected, and because of this, their cholesterol values are high, and the solution is to put them on statins. This results not only in low hormone and steroids that lower the body's functionality and immunity. In a very stressed crisis hospital environment, in a place where MRSA bacteria proliferate, and working long hours, an immuno-compromised doctor and nurse can easily succumb to the stresses placed on him. That they die just shows how poorly the medical system can respond to saving people. Putting them on high-serotonin inducing drugs like salbutamol and to a high oxygen low CO2 respiration devices only worsen outcomes.

What is evident is that COVID-19 is a hoax, and that the current medical system is a failure. Media and the medical establishment will not stop at its spin. And they have their surrogates all over ramming down their spin to a population of lemmingian humans.

yerrag

Another thing worth noting is that in poorer neighborhoods in a less wealthy country, the people are generally thriving.

It's because they have no money for medical practitioners to shower their love for them. They're just lucky (unlucky actually) to have the occasional medical mercy missions go visit them from evangelicals and Catholic organizations, who all use the same doctors used for maltreating wealthier patients.

The irony is that these neighborhoods are the worst hit, as they have a hand to mouth existence, and they suffer from the quarantines and the lockdowns.

They cannot understand the lockdown and the virus, for the don't see it in their neighborhood, which has remain free from the proselytizing by big pharma and medical associations with their brown shirt doctors in tow.

Scenes

The models from Imperial College of London are wrong. That fact is established.

Now, to ask why those models are wrong:

1. PCR tests were the wrong tests to use. The more PCR tests used, the higher the rate of infection would appear to me. This means the choice made to confirm infection , in the use of PCR tests, were based on the test helping to confirm the wrong models, by its ability to produce many false positives

2. Deaths are not the result of COVID-19, for the most part. Elderly people form the bulk of supposed COVID-19 deaths. They would have died anyway, even if they were not infected with COVID-19. But the conditions of stress these people were put in were more likely what accelerated their lapse into death. Being isolated in ICU - away from kin,; being intubated and the pain of being on it, and the exposure to infection especially in the hospital environment; and being forced high oxygen with no carbon dioxide, causing low tissue oxygenation and hypoxia, leading to faulty and stressful metabolic pathways and low immunity, from which complications such as organ failure and pneumonia would result.

3. Frontliners who are supposedly dying of COVID-19 are not proof of COVID-19. It's proof that front-liners are immunity-compromised people. Doctors and nurses are the typical susceptible people that the current standard of care allows to pass yearly health screenings. The standard of care is a bunch of baloney, where tests employ a range of values that set a low bar for health. Thyroid tests is one example, where hypothyroid people are not detected, and because of this, their cholesterol values are high, and the solution is to put them on statins. This results not only in low hormone and steroids that lower the body's functionality and immunity. In a very stressed crisis hospital environment, in a place where MRSA bacteria proliferate, and working long hours, an immuno-compromised doctor and nurse can easily succumb to the stresses placed on him. That they die just shows how poorly the medical system can respond to saving people. Putting them on high-serotonin inducing drugs like salbutamol and to a high oxygen low CO2 respiration devices only worsen outcomes.

What is evident is that COVID-19 is a hoax, and that the current medical system is a failure. Media and the medical establishment will not stop at its spin. And they have their surrogates all over ramming down their spin to a population of lemmingian humans.

@charlie @tankasnowgod
How do we explain the temporary morgues being built in NY. The footage is damning.

Surely we can’t saying nothing at all is going on. We’ve seen the videos saying hospitals are empty, and the letter from the NY Times reporter saying hospitals are empty, and the data may be botched and based on faulty models and tests...but people still seem to be dying at an extraordinary rate in NY.

Hugh Johnson

@charlie @tankasnowgod
How do we explain the temporary morgues being built in NY. The footage is damning.

Surely we can’t saying nothing at all is going on. We’ve seen the videos saying hospitals are empty, and the letter from the NY Times reporter saying hospitals are empty, and the data may be botched and based on faulty models and tests...but people still seem to be dying at an extraordinary rate in NY.
Prove it. Provide actual death stats.

No one needs to die for a morgue to be built. That's a political decision.

j2mugs

The theatrics of the whole thing are amazing to me. I live outside of Atlanta and I've started to notice the use of crime scene tape everywhere. Our grocery store just started metering people in the store (based on some arbitrary figure that 50% of store occupancy will keep us properly socially distanced) and so they setup a queue outside the store with yellow police tape for people to stand around. They freaking sell rope in the store!!! I don't really understand why crime scene tape is necessary, but it's everywhere around town.

This is quite a show being put on for us, and I think these public morgues are another great vignette to add to this urban legend that we're living through. I mean there is really is no other place to build a morgue except in a very public and high profile place? I would think an abandoned building might control the spread of the virus better.

The benefit for me though is that I do enjoy being the only maskless / gloveless person in the store that everyone else is afraid of. It gives me a slight sadistic pleasure to walk down an aisle and everyone else gets out of my way.

Whichway?

I wonder if the models took account of demographics and people movement, especially by airline travel? I would imagine New York would have a significant number of people that have come back from countries with the virus, whereas other states, less so. Maybe those States didn’t need to go into lockdown, only the ones with lots of travelers? Although I would have thought California would have been hard hit due to this factor as well, but perhaps being warmer has been less conducive to the virus spreading.

thomas00

Ha, that's funny j2mugs.

Speaking of theatrics I've been wondering how those hospital ships docked in NY and LA are going:

USNS Comfort Crew Member Contracts Coronavirus: Reports, April 8, 2020
The Comfort, which has treated 41 patients since docking at Midtown Manhattan's Pier 90 last week,

Sailor aboard hospital ship Mercy, docked in Los Angeles, tests positive for coronavirus By Andrew Dyer, The San Diego Union-Tribune 20 hrs ago
The Mercy left San Diego on March 23 and arrived at the Port of Los Angeles four days later. Its mission is to relieve Los Angeles hospitals by treating patients who do not have COVID-19. As of Wednesday, there were 12 patients on board, Fage said. The ship has treated a total of 30 patients since arriving in Los Angeles

Doesn't exactly sound busy for ships that have 2,500 beds in them.

nwo2012

The theatrics of the whole thing are amazing to me. I live outside of Atlanta and I've started to notice the use of crime scene tape everywhere. Our grocery store just started metering people in the store (based on some arbitrary figure that 50% of store occupancy will keep us properly socially distanced) and so they setup a queue outside the store with yellow police tape for people to stand around. They freaking sell rope in the store!!! I don't really understand why crime scene tape is necessary, but it's everywhere around town.

This is quite a show being put on for us, and I think these public morgues are another great vignette to add to this urban legend that we're living through. I mean there is really is no other place to build a morgue except in a very public and high profile place? I would think an abandoned building might control the spread of the virus better.

The benefit for me though is that I do enjoy being the only maskless / gloveless person in the store that everyone else is afraid of. It gives me a slight sadistic pleasure to walk down an aisle and everyone else gets out of my way.

Snap, exactly what I see and feel every shopping trip.

tankasnowgod

I wonder if the models took account of demographics and people movement, especially by airline travel? I would imagine New York would have a significant number of people that have come back from countries with the virus, whereas other states, less so. Maybe those States didn’t need to go into lockdown, only the ones with lots of travelers? Although I would have thought California would have been hard hit due to this factor as well, but perhaps being warmer has been less conducive to the virus spreading.

It likely already spread through most states-

Could CDC Data Prove COVID-19 Infections in November 2019? - UncoverDC

The Curve is Already Flat - UncoverDC

Why in the world would you think a "highly infectious" virus would only show up in the United States in March, coincidentally at the same time that testing showed up? It's not like viruses (or other infectious diseases) wait for that. By that logic, you could argue that the Spanish Flu didn't really start until 2009 (since researchers claim the H1N1 virus was responsible for both the Spanish and Swine Flu). Obviously ridiculous, but that's what most of the models are assuming.

tankasnowgod

@charlie @tankasnowgod

How would I personally explain the temp morgues being built (if they even are, I haven't seen any footage)? Either part of the hysteria or part of a media narrative. Temporary buildings don't prove the existence of a virus. The Burj Khalifa doesn't prove the existence of HIV, for example.

I don't see any evidence that people are dying at an "extraordinary" rate in New York City. Show the figures for all cause mortality and mortality from respiratory diseases in New York, and compare to seasonal averages.

New York City does appear to be experiencing a surge in hospitalizations for respiratory illnesses, but even this isn't unprecedented. Many hospitals got overwhelmed with similar conditions during the 2017-18 flu season.

nwo2012

It likely already spread through most states-

Could CDC Data Prove COVID-19 Infections in November 2019? - UncoverDC

The Curve is Already Flat - UncoverDC

Why in the world would you think a "highly infectious" virus would only show up in the United States in March, coincidentally at the same time that testing showed up? It's not like viruses (or other infectious diseases) wait for that. By that logic, you could argue that the Spanish Flu didn't really start until 2009 (since researchers claim the H1N1 virus was responsible for both the Spanish and Swine Flu). Obviously ridiculous, but that's what most of the models are assuming.

Of course it wouldnt. Maybe it just takes 5G some time to increase death rates a little beyond nurmal aveages for the time of year. More plausible than fake virus theory.

yerrag

If you build it, they will come.

-Field of Dreams

yerrag

Just that if it's a F.O.D quote, it was "he" not "they," referring to the baseball joe guy in the story
But he was building a large baseball stadium, and he was being told how foolish he was. That nobody would show up. And that was his reply.

J

jb116

But he was building a large baseball stadium, and he was being told how foolish he was. That nobody would show up. And that was his reply.
That is the error commonly made, the assumption it was about the people showing up, hence "they." Also other pop culture things like Wayne's World at the time and journalists made the error saying "they" in articles. The story was focused on the Joe jackson player (I believe that was the name). It was about him showing up after the build. So it was always "he."

yerrag

That is the error commonly made, the assumption it was about the people showing up, hence "they." Also other pop culture things like Wayne's World at the time and journalists made the error saying "they" in articles. The story was focused on the Joe jackson player (I believe that was the name). It was about him showing up after the build. So it was always "he."
It was a long time ago. And there were no replays then. Now I can watch the movie again and I'm sure you got it right.

J

jb116

It was a long time ago. And there were no replays then. Now I can watch the movie again and I'm sure you got it right.
For sure it was a different time then. Any way sorry for derailing the thread!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals