UK Lockdown 2.0 Is Not Scientific

Herbie

Just after the last month long lockdown in the UK they were boasting on the radio that the R value went so low from the successful lockdown now a few weeks later we are back in a worse lockdown then before because scientists told Boris. Clearly the lockdowns do not work. It doesn't matter if the virus is real or risky or not, young or old. The government has failed everyone.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Just after the last month long lockdown in the UK they were boasting on the radio that the R value went so low from the successful lockdown now a few weeks later we are back in a worse lockdown then before because scientists told Boris. Clearly the lockdowns do not work. It doesn't matter if the virus is real or risky or not, young or old. The government has failed everyone.

Their behavior is a sight to behold, at least more people can see how impotent our elected representatives have become, big business and big banks call shots these days via the creation and forming of pop culture meanings, they set the narrative and politicians respond.

@Drareg Amdrew Neil launches GB News in 2021, I can only hope it leads to more Investigative Journalism as the current MSM here in the UK is an absolute joke the BBC being the mouth piece for the Tories, and we pay a 'license' fee for the privilege.
Is the UK actually doing the Convid testing, were are the media in reporting from actual test centres?, from local Hospitals, it just isn't happening.
All the grown-ups have left the building, wtf.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

@Drareg Amdrew Neil launches GB News in 2021, I can only hope it leads to more Investigative Journalism as the current MSM here in the UK is an absolute joke the BBC being the mouth piece for the Tories, and we pay a 'license' fee for the privilege.
Is the UK actually doing the Convid testing, were are the media in reporting from actual test centres?, from local Hospitals, it just isn't happening.
All the grown-ups have left the building, wtf.

Let’s see how it goes, Neil’s Epstein/israeli links concern me, I know he seems against wokism so I’ll take that for now. Anything counter to corporate wokism will take off like wildfire.
The BBC are a national disgrace, at least their agenda has become clearer to more of the public since brexit , they have been taken over by left wokism, it needs a complete clear out.
Tax payer money all over Europe has been used to push this wokist delusion, none of us voted for any of their policies like open boarders and transfer of wealth to "oppressed" minorities, nobody was ever informed on what was going on, now we see the fruits manifesting at street level.

@Drareg Okay by the time you read this the UK will be in 'another' national lock-down for a Month.
Isn't insanity doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome?:mad:

@Drareg Okay by the time you read this the UK will be in 'another' national lock-down for a Month.
Isn't insanity doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome?:mad:
If the government was actually trying to help, it would certainly be insanity to do what it is doing right now. But if we see from the perspective that the lockdown is an important part of the ushering in of the new world order, then it's not not insanity. It's cruel, psycopathic, harmful, etc., but not insane.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I’ve switched off from it, I said a few weeks ago future generations will see clearly what’s going on particularly if the medical establishment becomes more "peaty". People can’t be reached at this point. It’s clear as day the politicians are happy to lie and use propaganda as long as a majority buys into it, they also know the attention span of the public is short so they keep changing the narrative, they have also realized we are far more obedient than they thought, Professor pants down Neil Ferguson even admitted this in a recent interview, he never thought the west could pull off the authoritarian measures China did.

If we view all this through a bioenergetic lens we can see why we are so docile with short attention spans, if folks in the 40’s had this tech available to them the politicians would be strung up in public along with big business leaders.

Giraffe

they have also realized we are far more obedient than they thought
They are doing this salami-tactics thingy in Germany. The lockdown in November was supposed to be a wave-breaker, so we could be together on Christmas. The lockdown has been prolonged, and prolonged again. Now some business owners say that they have nothing to lose anymore. Some announced that they plan to open next Monday, the day the lockdown was supposed to be over. I hope many will follow. #wirmachenauf

In the Netherlands business owners plan to re-open on 17 January irrespective of whether the lockdown will be prolonged.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

They are doing this salami-tactics thingy in Germany. The lockdown in November was supposed to be a wave-breaker, so we could be together on Christmas. The lockdown has been prolonged, and prolonged again. Now some business owners say that they have nothing to lose anymore. Some announced that they plan to open next Monday, the day the lockdown was supposed to be over. I hope many will follow. #wirmachenauf

In the Netherlands business owners plan to re-open on 17 January irrespective of whether the lockdown will be prolonged.

Leadership has no shame now, it’s blatant propaganda and lies to push an agenda we are not privy to, I’m noticing in general society an uneasiness amongst the public, it seems like cynicism with a touch of disappointment, I think they are realizing politicians are redundant and have become managers that react to popular opinion that is framed by big business, covid19 has been framed by big pharma for profit and politicians are managing it.

The sad thing is they know the propaganda works even if it’s obvious lies, most people won’t come together because of identity politics. The lies this week alone are nauseating, it’s jaw dropping, I mean it’s textbook China communist party or North Korea, we were laughing at their propaganda 10 years ago now many are believing it.

The shills on social media are claiming another massive wave of deaths in the coming months, they claimed this a few months ago also and it didn’t happen and that’s all been forgotten.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals