Man Injects Himself With Snake Venom Says It Makes Him Feel Younger And Fitter

Averroës

I've seen the documentary (link below) a couple of years back, it's interesting. He does look quite young for his age, an effect he attributes to supplementing with snake venom.

theLaw

Wonder if venom kills endotoxin when it enters the blood stream?

Perhaps high-dose Aspirin + MB (or K2) would do the same.

Greg says

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 23.33.07.png

quazimodo

If Ray ever mentions the benefits of venom ...this is going to get really hardcore.

OP
P

paymanz

It is very interesting , however there is always a chance for these weird stuff to be fake.

OP
P

paymanz

From old age they always said small dose of some toxins may have therapeutic value.

Maybe after his first encounter with the venom his body became immune to it and now it acts like a good drug for him!

Kyle M

Venom has a lot of phospholipase A2 that breaks down triglycerides and phospholipids and tends to release arachidonic acid for prostaglandin synthesis. Seems like a stress effect, like the runners high.

Pointless

"There's something in snake venom that makes their victims accept death. I felt this for myself once." (paraphrasing) This should set off red flags in any peatarian's mind. Seeing him skateboard through traffic, thinking he's a snake, while he reads snake magazines... could be clever editing, but sounds like a mind unhinged. I'd say it's an adrenaline effect, among other things. Could be something major but needs much more research. File this under Wim Hof the Ice Man.

Kyle M

"There's something in snake venom that makes their victims accept death. I felt this for myself once." (paraphrasing) This should set off red flags in any peatarian's mind. Seeing him skateboard through traffic, thinking he's a snake, while he reads snake magazines... could be clever editing, but sounds like a mind unhinged. I'd say it's an adrenaline effect, among other things. Could be something major but needs much more research. File this under Wim Hof the Ice Man.

Exactly, ice man, runners high, snake venom releasing arachidonic acid, they are stress responses and feel good.

Luann

Venom has a lot of phospholipase A2 that breaks down triglycerides and phospholipids and tends to release arachidonic acid for prostaglandin synthesis. Seems like a stress effect, like the runners high.

Yes I was about to say something about adrenaline in the venom probably.

Regina

An insurance company is charging this family $11,000 per vial of anti-venom. Their son was bit by a pygmy rattlesnake and required 18 vials to get the swelling down.
I'm currently in a part of Florida that is nearly infested with pygmy and eastern d-backs. The pygmy's don't give a warning rattle.
I was wondering if taking inosine and progesterone would keep a person stable.
By what action was the venom killing the boy?

OP
P

paymanz

An insurance company is charging this family $11,000 per vial of anti-venom. Their son was bit by a pygmy rattlesnake and required 18 vials to get the swelling down.
I'm currently in a part of Florida that is nearly infested with pygmy and eastern d-backs. The pygmy's don't give a warning rattle.
I was wondering if taking inosine and progesterone would keep a person stable.
By what action was the venom killing the boy?
I hope you find some way to help that boy, according to wikjpedia that snake's venom has substantial serotonin,so maybe cypro help him?!

You must first understad whats mechanism of action of that veum, like kyle said some of them have phospholipase, and have to give him phospholipase inibitor,for example.

But i really have no knowledge in this regard,its just my speculation.

Waynish

Pretty sure there are some lesser known TCM/Ayurvedic therapies for autoimmune conditions & allergies that involve venom - or maybe something from a toad?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals