Making your own progesterone cream

NatachaRose

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if any of you tried to make your own progesterone cream or oil.
What ingredients did you use and what was the method?
I’d really like to buy some progesterone powder and make my own cream.
Thanks for the ideas

gunther

If you want general information on making creams, BrightSide put together a great post about Testosterone. I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing if you wanted to dm him.

mostlylurking

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if any of you tried to make your own progesterone cream or oil.
What ingredients did you use and what was the method?
I’d really like to buy some progesterone powder and make my own cream.
Thanks for the ideas
Hi there, I've made my own progesterone dissolved in high quality vitamin E. It will not dissolve in poor quality vitamin E, you need the good stuff. I use this one. It comes with a pump dispenser so you can measure out a known dose of about 1/8th teas. (says it equals 700mg dose).

This is a messy thing to make. You can get the vitamin E out of the little bottles by setting them in hot water for 15-20 minutes then pour out into a measuring container. Add the desired amount of progesterone, stir to dissolve. I made a batch of 12 little one ounce bottles of Unique E plus one ounce of MCT oil to make it pump out of the bottles easier. Then refilled the Unique E bottles with the mix. Clean up can be done with some alcohol. I weighed my vitamin E + MCT and added 10-11% of that total weight in progesterone powder to the mix (if memory serves; this was a couple of years ago).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals