Magnesium Malate 2 rare side effects :-/

member11823

Hey,
I've been taking Mg Malate for about a week. Dose is 225 ml elemental per day. The first side effect is my voice become deeper almost overnight. I sound like Vin Diesel you know. It's OK, I'm probably loaded with aluminum to the top. But the second side effect is terrible constipation. I think if I fart, there will be dust smoke. So difficult to use the toilet.
Any tips? Is the bile secreting too much acids because of the malic acid? What do you think?

Dutchie

That's interesting that you experience constipation.
It helps me to have bowel movements. I recently purchased some,which they actually filled with mag.citrate. The citrate version caused me bad constipation.
When I received proper magn.malate again, my bowel movements started up again.

Maybe malate isn't the proper version for you? just like citrate isn't for me.

Frankdee20

Almost any version of Magnesium should help constipation. Some will do this to a greater degree than others, for example, citrate and oxide.

I prefer using supplements with at least 3 different versions and currently have one that includes Citrate, Glycinate and Malate.

Deadpool

It’s interesting you have this experience. For me Magnesium too seems to cause constipation and gallbladder tension even though it is supposed to help with that. I wonder if that has to do with detox opening up or something and you need to tough it out, but so far that has never worked.

Magnesium in general also makes me very cold. And with malate specifically I found that it really makes my scalp and skin itchy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom