Low Copper & Lung function (shortness of breath, copd)

Mauritio

My husband has been supplementing B1 + copper for a few days now. His severe fatigue and muscle pain in the calves are already gone. We also suspended the coffee after lunch because it is said to block mineral and B1 absorption.

I knew he needed copper supplementation based on a somewhat old blood test that showed low serum copper. After 1 month supplementation he will draw blood again to test several markers (serum copper and ceruloplasmin among them).
thanks for letting me know. my sister has the same symptoms due to long covid, all the symptoms she described sounded like high lactic acid (not just physical fatigue, but also anxiety) and I told her to get Vitamin B1 but they didnt carry it in the pharmacy, so she hasnt tried it yet.

Beatrix_

thanks for letting me know. my sister has the same symptoms due to long covid, all the symptoms she described sounded like high lactic acid (not just physical fatigue, but also anxiety) and I told her to get Vitamin B1 but they didnt carry it in the pharmacy, so she hasnt tried it yet.
Same for my husband. It's been 11 months since we had covid for the 2nd time, and we have had changing issues all this time, like bloating, difficulty in digesting meals, and only recently he developed fatigue and pain in the calves.

You are losing many things along the way...air hunger could simply be a temporary adaptation between venous/arterial PH variations therefore shift between respiratory alkalosis and respiratory and/or metabolic acidosis...potassium also very involved. This happens before any nutritional deficiencies that may exist.

Healthseeker

The thing guy said about the shining the red light on your chest has some merit. I heard of people beating TB by laying out in the sun on a hot rock all summer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals