Is this a thing?? Vaseline on legs, days later coughing it up!

HeyThere

Happens EVERY TIME. I have issues with Salicylates. if I put vaseline on my legs every day, by about the 4th-5th day my spit will get all oily and I'll be coughing up the oil!! It's also secreting out of my sinus (if I wipe the snot with my finger it is totally thick-oily) and my lungs get tight because.... oil. I know this sounds crazy, but it's been my experience. Same if I use suppositories like Prep H which also uses oils. Anything I eat with oils makes sense because it's in my stomach, but... through skin??? This HAS to happen too someone else as well!?

The3DPerson

I'm sorry, I can't find the source anymore, but a few months ago I remember I read Peat talking about PineSol or smth. It was the most popular all purpose cleaner in Mexico at the time (70s or 80s maybe?) and even when he didn't use it, he felt it on his breath after exhaling. Maybe another member here could find this text and direct you to it.

Peater

Happens EVERY TIME. I have issues with Salicylates. if I put vaseline on my legs every day, by about the 4th-5th day my spit will get all oily and I'll be coughing up the oil!! It's also secreting out of my sinus (if I wipe the snot with my finger it is totally thick-oily) and my lungs get tight because.... oil. I know this sounds crazy, but it's been my experience. Same if I use suppositories like Prep H which also uses oils. Anything I eat with oils makes sense because it's in my stomach, but... through skin??? This HAS to happen too someone else as well!?

I have no reason to doubt what you say...I would switch to coconut oil and reap the benefits if you skin likes to absorb oil!

Peater

I'm sorry, I can't find the source anymore, but a few months ago I remember I read Peat talking about PineSol or smth. It was the most popular all purpose cleaner in Mexico at the time (70s or 80s maybe?) and even when he didn't use it, he felt it on his breath after exhaling. Maybe another member here could find this text and direct you to it.
I remember reading that too.

Warrior

Take plastic bag. Place half a clove of garlic in it. Seal it around your ankle to keep the odor within then step on it. Within around 45 minutes you’ll taste the garlic in your mouth because thats just how the skin is as the bodies largest organ.

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

I have no reason to doubt what you say...I would switch to coconut oil and reap the benefits if you skin likes to absorb oil!

Does 100% the same with coconut oil. Plus coconut oil is very high in Salicylates.

It's just thee weirdest damn thing.

Nick

Vaseline is very toxic

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

Vaseline is very toxic

Yeah, esp to me. Too bad my dermatologist is in the cabal and told me to slather it on my legs. I tried it, knowing full well what it does to me, but I did it for only 4 days then I was out. Found my real reason for "hard skin".. was low on vitamins, minerals and nitric oxide. The cabal doesn't allow any of that language ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom