Is there any evidence what causes Liver Hemoangioma?

Ihor

I have them in the liver and wanted to know what causes them, but there is no rational information about this, the sites I have visited speak of an unclear etiology of occurrence. Does anyone have something about this?

OP
Ihor

Ihor

Oral beta-blockers such as Propranolol are the first-line treatment of hemangiomas, and approximately 97% of hemangiomas respond to Propanolol.

Propranolol is a lipolysis inhibitor and serotonin receptor antagonist, so increasing plasma concentrations of free fatty acids and serotonin causes hemangiomas.
Thank you. These are only assumptions from observations. I took cipro in doses up to 12 mg per day and didn't notice any improvement in well-being, this is because if elevated serotonin was the cause of hemangioma, then cipro would make me feel better. Same with lipolysis inhibitors like aspirin, niacinamide - no effect.
About adrenaline, my symptoms are mixed, I always feel tired, not a high heart rate 55-65 beats were always there and when I was exposed to stress my heart rate sharply increased for a while I felt revived until I calmed down, which looks like low adrenaline.
If we assume that my adrenaline is elevated and that the hemangioma is caused by frequent high adrenaline and blocking it with Propranolol works, then perhaps I could try a low dose and see what happens. What do you think? Or perhaps I need to take a catecholamines lab test.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals