Is Hans Amato natty?

Jinzo

When your an ifbb pro, a fitness celebrity or a high level fitness model there is a lot of money on the line. You need gear to compete with those guys and be elite.
Admitting to gear would be very detrimental to their careers.
So they claim natty and a lot of people believe it.
Hans is a much better natty role model than someone highly questionable like seid. Also Zyzz was on gear and he admitted to it.
Hans is the man, big agree but the stigma of gear use has decreased a lot in recent years. To the point where I think maybe almost half of fitness influencers now don't mind admitting some type of use. Kenny KO, Greg Doucette and others have kind of normalized it.

There is a 99% chance Jeff Seid is not lifetime natty now (though he is one of the few who still explicitly claims natty), but I actually think younger Seid when he blew up was natural. Zyzz obviously not natural, but his physique is achievable naturally if you are genetically gifted.

Jinzo

Seriously?
Yeah haha. Idk if its so cut and dry. I mean its pretty much ingesting exogenous hormones every day that are needed to convert cholesterol to other hormones that facilitate muscle building. If you were to eat testicles everyday for testosterone and your test is 1200 but 500 without it are you natty?

Last edited:

Jing

Seid is definitely not natty lmao .. to look big and good you are going to have to take steriods even with steriods it is hard to achieve shredded big look.

AndrogenicJB

Yeah haha. Idk if its so cut and dry. I mean its pretty much ingesting exogenous hormones every day that are needed to convert cholesterol to other hormones that facilitate muscle building. If you were to eat testicles everyday for testosterone and your test is 1200 but 500 without it are you natty?
Good question

Jonnie

Hey guys,

I thought I'd make this vid sharing my thoughts on roids and if I'm using them. Even when I was in college with like 16" arms, some guys thought I was on the juice. Hilarious!
But now with 18.3" arms at 100kg BW, 5'10", more and more people have started to wonder if I'm juicing (and they're not referring to OJ lol).

This vid is just to share my thoughts, and I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts on this subject as well.

View: https://youtu.be/9IbJFnDX9aM

Holy sh- you're a 100kg at 5'10"? That's very motivational.

I have bulked up to 87kg (been training for over a decade lol....) but over the past months I seem to have developed a little gyno and I also got a little bit of fat now...
So I just ordered cortinon, tyromix and tocovit.

Do you have any other recommendations you could share to get rid of gyno?

Dr. B

Hans is the man, big agree but the stigma of gear use has decreased a lot in recent years. To the point where I think maybe almost half of fitness influencers now don't mind admitting some type of use. Kenny KO, Greg Doucette and others have kind of normalized it.

There is a 99% chance Jeff Seid is not lifetime natty now (though he is one of the few who still explicitly claims natty), but I actually think younger Seid when he blew up was natural. Zyzz obviously not natural, but his physique is achievable naturally if you are genetically gifted.
seid had very slow progressing consistent gains from like 11 years old. i think hes put up pics of how he looked from 11 onwards through 21. He also has a very flat looking physique. hes lean but also flat. I have heard if you have the lean + pumped look, like simeon panda or lazar angelov that can indicate not being natty. plus jeffs overall stats and the sometimes drastic difference seen in his videos compared to photos. kenny KO definitely has an achievable physique. doucettes current physique is also attainable, but i think hes admitted he doses much less. he used to be very big.
the look that seid has on his abs isnt something you can achieve simply with getting shredded or super lean, its simply the structure of his ribcage and abs. you have to have that look naturally or obtain it via surgery. many have gotten even much leaner than seid yet still dont have the same look to the abs.
there is really no way to know who is and isnt natty besides people who admit it or maybe people who look freakishly large. especially after reading Peats stuff there are so many more factors than diet genetics and drugs that goes into why one guy is bigger or looks better than another

I have bulked up to 87kg (been training for over a decade lol....) but over the past months I seem to have developed a little gyno and I also got a little bit of fat now...

I dont think those will decrease gyno besides tocovit and even that one only if you have a lot of pufa. the cortinon could possibly increase gyno. T3 can also increase it, im not sure of the mechanism maybe it boosts cortisol

Jonnie

I dont think those will decrease gyno besides tocovit and even that one only if you have a lot of pufa. the cortinon could possibly increase gyno. T3 can also increase it, im not sure of the mechanism maybe it boosts cortisol
I think when I raised my bodyfat% I started getting gyno. Either that or my estrogen increased when I increased my testosterone... I don't know, I actually feel more relaxed than I did before.

Maybe if I lower body fat with these compounds and reduce cortisol I'll get rid of this gyno.

milkboi

Calorie deficit + SERM (+ optionally an AI)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter

Yeah man, it's been a consistent journey.
Gyno is usually due to estrogen and prolactin, but sometimes progesterone can also cause poofy nipples. I'd say lots of sunlight, low pufa diet, getting all your micros, exercise in the sun if possible, and use an AI. Vitamin E is good for this, as is androsterone, but vit E is a good start. The biggest factor that keeps my nipples tight is exercise in sunlight by far.

GreekDemiGod

seid had very slow progressing consistent gains from like 11 years old. i think hes put up pics of how he looked from 11 onwards through 21. He also has a very flat looking physique. hes lean but also flat. I have heard if you have the lean + pumped look, like simeon panda or lazar angelov that can indicate not being natty. plus jeffs overall stats and the sometimes drastic difference seen in his videos compared to photos. kenny KO definitely has an achievable physique. doucettes current physique is also attainable, but i think hes admitted he doses much less. he used to be very big.
the look that seid has on his abs isnt something you can achieve simply with getting shredded or super lean, its simply the structure of his ribcage and abs. you have to have that look naturally or obtain it via surgery. many have gotten even much leaner than seid yet still dont have the same look to the abs.
there is really no way to know who is and isnt natty besides people who admit it or maybe people who look freakishly large. especially after reading Peats stuff there are so many more factors than diet genetics and drugs that goes into why one guy is bigger or looks better than another

wtf are you on, that guy has been injecting ever since being in his mother's uterus.

Dr. B

wtf are you on, that guy has been injecting ever since being in his mother's uterus.
i havent seen evidence he has, and if he has that is a horrible physique to have as a non natural. its something many could achieve with a long period of training and dieting.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
i havent seen evidence he has, and if he has that is a horrible physique to have as a non natural. its something many could achieve with a long period of training and dieting.
Does zzyz also have a horrible physique, since he's smaller than jeff?

Dr. B

Does zzyz also have a horrible physique, since he's smaller than jeff?
for a gear user yes, but he did achieve the physique in a very short amount of time iirc! its also dose dependent. I mean if they needed significant amounts of gear/a long time period of using gear to obtain those physiques it means something was not right with diet, lifestyle, training, etc

Jing

Really? Lol you would see much more people in real life walking around like this if you could achieve this naturally even with roids to achieve a body like this is very hard.

Attachments

• 83464c5c072d2a29da5584885d68d2cc.jpg
    83464c5c072d2a29da5584885d68d2cc.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 33

Dr. B

Really? Lol you would see much more people in real life walking around like this if you could achieve this naturally even with roids to achieve a body like this is very hard.
it would take 10+ years of consistent lifting, dieting, good environment etc plus a high metabolism/calorie counting to stay that lean. I do think that pic is attainable natty, but the thing is pics arent reliable since he is clearly taking advantage of angles to look better in that picture and possibly edited it. ive never seen him look that good in a video, maybe he gets closest when he has a full blown pump, while lifting.

Look at this video of him from just 3 months ago... he does stay lean but he is also very flat. also to be using gear especially things like trenbolone, especially for 10 years as some claim jeff has, would cause a lot of hair shedding. also disclaimer the image on the video is not how he actually looks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJZ1JXEbvlE

Last edited:

Jing

it would take 10+ years of consistent lifting, dieting, good environment etc plus a high metabolism/calorie counting to stay that lean. I do think that pic is attainable natty, but the thing is pics arent reliable since he is clearly taking advantage of angles to look better in that picture and possibly edited it. ive never seen him look that good in a video, maybe he gets closest when he has a full blown pump, while lifting.

Look at this video of him from just 3 months ago... he does stay lean but he is also very flat. also to be using gear especially things like trenbolone, especially for 10 years as some claim jeff has, would cause a lot of hair shedding. also disclaimer the image on the video is not how he actually looks

I still believe he is taking something doesn't have to be trenbolone and not everyone gets hair loss. I just don't believe people like him who are so dedicated to this would be natural, considering he will be competing against people who take steroids.

T

TheBeard

Plenty of people have been using gear for decades and still have a full head of hair.
Mike O'Hearn, for example. Are you going to tell me Mike never used gear because his hair is perfect?

You seem rather naive when it comes to the health industry and what kinds of physiques are achievable naturally.

You keep seeing pictures of the genetic elite every day, it skews your perception.

I've been bulky with a nice physique my whole life, and people often ask me if I play rugby.
Now I've been using very high doses of testosterone for the past two years, so you can imagine how much further that took me.

I don't even look like @Hans yet, in spite of working out, gear use, and solid genetics.

That tells you how unlikely one is to ressemble Seid or O'Hearn, even with massive amounts of gears.

equipoise

Taking ANY hormone to even replace them to physiological levels is NOT NATTY.
By the simple fact that you'll have CONSTANT blood hormone levels in your blood, you'll have an advantage on a natural person who's counting on their natural production.
That was my original reasoning aswell, but where do you draw the line? Pointless argument really. So complete natty is someone that only eats food and doesn't supplement with anything. Still, someone using 2 drops of Andro for recovery is laughable compared to the guys on juice. But, that same person used something that clearly gave advantage in terms of recovery, surpassing the natural one.

T

TheBeard

That was my original reasoning aswell, but where do you draw the line? Pointless argument really. So complete natty is someone that only eats food and doesn't supplement with anything. Still, someone using 2 drops of Andro for recovery is laughable compared to the guys on juice. But, that same person used something that clearly gave advantage in terms of recovery, surpassing the natural one.

Complete natty is someone who doesn't supplement with HORMONES, period, nothing complicated about this argument.
You take 25mg DHEA to sleep at night? Not natty.
You take 25mg Pregnenolone to have a better glow? Not natty.

That's where the line is drawn.

equipoise

Complete natty is someone who doesn't supplement with HORMONES, period, nothing complicated about this argument.
You take 25mg DHEA to sleep at night? Not natty.
You take 25mg Pregnenolone to have a better glow? Not natty.

That's where the line is drawn.
Well the argument is there since Hans started this thread and his opinion is it's natty taking hormones already present in your system at physiological doses.

You are strict about it. No supplementation with hormones.

Mate we are chatting and discussing ideas on the forum that was made in homage to the man himself, who is the first one who's not natty by the standards

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom